ZWCAD+ dot NET migration manual, use your autocad dot net application in ZWCAD+
Message 1 of 3
1. Open your solution with Visual Studio 2010, change project property [Compile->Advance Compile Options->Target framework (all configurations)] to .NET Framework 4.
ZWCAD dot net api
2. In the References tab, replace the references to "acdbmgd.dll" and "acmgd.dll" with "ZwDatabaseMgd.dll" and "ZwManaged.dll", which are in ZWCAD+ installation directory.
ZWCAD dot net api
3. If your project references to "Autodesk.AutoCAD.Interop" and "Autodesk.AutoCAD.Interop.Common", replace them with "ZWCAD.exe"
4. In your code, replace all the namespaces "Autodesk.AutoCAD.Interop" and "Autodesk.AutoCAD.Interop.Common" with “ZwCAD”, and replace all the namespaces "Autodesk.AutoCAD.xxxx" with "ZWSoft.ZwCAD.xxxx ".
5. If you use some objects named like Acadxxxx(for example, AcadLine), rename them as Zcadxxxx.
6. Then you can build your solution and use “netload” in ZWCAD+ to load your compiled dll file.
Try ZWCAD+ free for 30 days:
Here are some posts about ZWCAD+ .NET that might be useful for you:
ZWCAD+ .NET elementary guidance
ZWCAD+ .net tutorials and sample codes summary
Message 2 of 3
Hi,I am currently using the ZWCAD 2014 and trying to convert my .net code that i have created for AutoCAD using Object ARX to code suitable to run on ZWCAD as per the instructions in the post. The only problem that i encountered is finding a reference for BlockTableRecordEnumerator that i use in my Object ARX code. the code is as below is available in the attachment
code.rar (1.11 KB) :
Please help me out
Message 3 of 3
But when i am trying to use 'BlockTableRecordEnumerator' in my .NET plugin that i am creating for ZWCAD 2014 it gives me a error saying "The type or namespace name 'BlockTableRecordEnumerator' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference)"
Can you help me out by telling which reference should i add or what namespace should i used to overcome the error...
You are my last hope.. Please help me out :(
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- mechanical drawing software
- dongle driver for windows 7
- cad design software
- calculate area in autocad
- acad viewer free
- zwcad price in india
- autocad default toolbar
- autocad 2010 product key
- cad reseller ksa
- sketchup import dwg
- zw3d 2013 crack
- how to print multipage dwg
- how to find backup files in autocad
- autocad tag attribute display off