Message 1 of 2
We do it in AutoCAD in many applications with (vlisp-compile 'st f), to protect some information we need to preserve from beeing modify from any user
We think that there must be a way to execute the same done from Encrypting... driectly passing the file name. It doesn't matter if the ZEL file is saved in a fix directory becouse we can get it and move to a directory.
Message 2 of 2
hi Gustavo, do you think adding ENCRYPTLISP in the lisp routine can be a solution for you?
For now a dialog box will pop out when executing ENCRYPTLISP in lisp routine even filedia is set to be 0, we will fix it asap.(issue ID: T7436)
- 3d design software free download
- dgn autocad
- How to open an autocad file
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- autocad 2012 serial number
- cad free download
- autosave autocad
- zwcad 2009
- Free 3d house design software
- skp to dwg
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- mechanical engineering software free download
- how to print multipage dwg
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- mechanical drawing software