Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
hi Surender, thanks for the feedback, for "rtext", do you mean "arctext"?
These features are in our future plan. ZWCAD+ is different from ZWCAD, we rewrote the codes, the new kernel enable ZWCAD+ to work with large drawing, a much better APIs and many more. We take the performance first and then features.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
Yes you are right, these functions are not available now. Thanks for the feedback, you let us to know how to make a better product, what features are more important for user. ^_^
We will develop these functions and some of them are already in the progress: superhatch will probably be supported in the year 2013, BEdit might be available in recent years, commands RTEXT and DVIEW will be added in future version.
- how to measure area in autocad
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- combine two regions in autocad
- freecad tutorials
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- area of irregular shapes
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- autocad 2010 product key
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- 3d cad models free download
- how to find area in autocad
- unlock viewport
- 3d cad software
- autocad turn off the smart command