Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
hi Surender, thanks for the feedback, for "rtext", do you mean "arctext"?
These features are in our future plan. ZWCAD+ is different from ZWCAD, we rewrote the codes, the new kernel enable ZWCAD+ to work with large drawing, a much better APIs and many more. We take the performance first and then features.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
Yes you are right, these functions are not available now. Thanks for the feedback, you let us to know how to make a better product, what features are more important for user. ^_^
We will develop these functions and some of them are already in the progress: superhatch will probably be supported in the year 2013, BEdit might be available in recent years, commands RTEXT and DVIEW will be added in future version.
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- 3D Software Download
- using autocad calculating total area
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- unlock viewport
- dgn autocad
- How to install ZWCAD
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- autocad to sketchup
- area autocad
- pdf to dwg
- 3d cad software kitchen design