Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
hi Surender, thanks for the feedback, for "rtext", do you mean "arctext"?
These features are in our future plan. ZWCAD+ is different from ZWCAD, we rewrote the codes, the new kernel enable ZWCAD+ to work with large drawing, a much better APIs and many more. We take the performance first and then features.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
Yes you are right, these functions are not available now. Thanks for the feedback, you let us to know how to make a better product, what features are more important for user. ^_^
We will develop these functions and some of them are already in the progress: superhatch will probably be supported in the year 2013, BEdit might be available in recent years, commands RTEXT and DVIEW will be added in future version.
- 3d modelling programs
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- Free 3d house design software
- cad cam software download
- convert ellipse to polyline
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- dgn to dwg converter online
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- autocad turn off the smart command
- mechanical design software free download
- buy solidworks 2009
- drawing a gear in autocad
- sheet metal design tips
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad