Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
hi Surender, thanks for the feedback, for "rtext", do you mean "arctext"?
These features are in our future plan. ZWCAD+ is different from ZWCAD, we rewrote the codes, the new kernel enable ZWCAD+ to work with large drawing, a much better APIs and many more. We take the performance first and then features.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
Yes you are right, these functions are not available now. Thanks for the feedback, you let us to know how to make a better product, what features are more important for user. ^_^
We will develop these functions and some of them are already in the progress: superhatch will probably be supported in the year 2013, BEdit might be available in recent years, commands RTEXT and DVIEW will be added in future version.
- How to open an autocad file
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- zwcad 2009
- ac$ to dwg
- mechanical design software free download
- free dwg viewer
- sketchup dwg
- vx cad cam software
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- cad software free download
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- how to open dwg on ipad
- free cad software
- how to draw dotted line in autocad