Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
hi Surender, thanks for the feedback, for "rtext", do you mean "arctext"?
These features are in our future plan. ZWCAD+ is different from ZWCAD, we rewrote the codes, the new kernel enable ZWCAD+ to work with large drawing, a much better APIs and many more. We take the performance first and then features.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
Yes you are right, these functions are not available now. Thanks for the feedback, you let us to know how to make a better product, what features are more important for user. ^_^
We will develop these functions and some of them are already in the progress: superhatch will probably be supported in the year 2013, BEdit might be available in recent years, commands RTEXT and DVIEW will be added in future version.
- Download cad software
- autocad drawing software
- 3d cad design software
- autocad 2012 serial number
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- cad forum
- zwcad 2013 download
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- zw3d vs solidworks
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- mechanical drawing software
- dwg cad
- cad for students
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- using autocad calculating total area