Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
hi, welcome to ZWCAD forum. We can't explode block for several reasons, now allowed, non-uniformly. See the details:
1. You create this block in autocad and not checking on "Allow exploding". Exploding this block will get message from command line: "1 could not be exploded.". You have to re-define a new block and tick the box "Allow exploding".
2. The block you inserted is non-uniformly scaled block, and also, the variable explmode is set to be 0.
To edit non-uniformly scaled block, you need to set explmode=1.
non-uniformly scaled block,
3. This block is inserted by command MINSERT. MInsert block is not allow to be exploded.
zwcad vs autocad
You might also like these posts:
how can i explode a non-uniformly scaled block
How to explode block but keeping attributes text in CAD?
How to replace one block with another?
Count how many bolcks in the drawing
extract attribute from block
cad dynamic block
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- cad file viewer free
- convert ellipse to polyline
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- mechanical softwares free download
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- mechanical engineering software free download
- convert skp to dwg
- drawing a gear in autocad
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- what is .dwg
- buy solidworks 2009
- zwcad portable
- autocad license error