Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
hi, welcome to ZWCAD forum. We can't explode block for several reasons, now allowed, non-uniformly. See the details:
1. You create this block in autocad and not checking on "Allow exploding". Exploding this block will get message from command line: "1 could not be exploded.". You have to re-define a new block and tick the box "Allow exploding".
2. The block you inserted is non-uniformly scaled block, and also, the variable explmode is set to be 0.
To edit non-uniformly scaled block, you need to set explmode=1.
non-uniformly scaled block,
3. This block is inserted by command MINSERT. MInsert block is not allow to be exploded.
zwcad vs autocad
You might also like these posts:
how can i explode a non-uniformly scaled block
How to explode block but keeping attributes text in CAD?
How to replace one block with another?
Count how many bolcks in the drawing
extract attribute from block
cad dynamic block
- How to install ZWCAD
- autocad 2012 serial number
- how to open dwg on ipad
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- zwcad 2010 download
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- zwcad 2009
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- how to create fillet in autocad
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- autocad autosave location
- 3d cad models free download
- buy solidworks 2009
- cad mechanical