Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
hi, welcome to ZWCAD forum. We can't explode block for several reasons, now allowed, non-uniformly. See the details:
1. You create this block in autocad and not checking on "Allow exploding". Exploding this block will get message from command line: "1 could not be exploded.". You have to re-define a new block and tick the box "Allow exploding".
2. The block you inserted is non-uniformly scaled block, and also, the variable explmode is set to be 0.
To edit non-uniformly scaled block, you need to set explmode=1.
non-uniformly scaled block,
3. This block is inserted by command MINSERT. MInsert block is not allow to be exploded.
zwcad vs autocad
You might also like these posts:
how can i explode a non-uniformly scaled block
How to explode block but keeping attributes text in CAD?
How to replace one block with another?
Count how many bolcks in the drawing
extract attribute from block
cad dynamic block
- acad dwg viewer
- dwg to skp
- zwcad 2013 download
- Free 3d house design software
- 3d cad cam
- area autocad
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- freecad tutorials
- 3d modeling website
- cad free download
- DWG to DXF
- autocad commands