Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
hi, welcome to ZWCAD forum. We can't explode block for several reasons, now allowed, non-uniformly. See the details:
1. You create this block in autocad and not checking on "Allow exploding". Exploding this block will get message from command line: "1 could not be exploded.". You have to re-define a new block and tick the box "Allow exploding".
2. The block you inserted is non-uniformly scaled block, and also, the variable explmode is set to be 0.
To edit non-uniformly scaled block, you need to set explmode=1.
non-uniformly scaled block,
3. This block is inserted by command MINSERT. MInsert block is not allow to be exploded.
zwcad vs autocad
You might also like these posts:
how can i explode a non-uniformly scaled block
How to explode block but keeping attributes text in CAD?
How to replace one block with another?
Count how many bolcks in the drawing
extract attribute from block
cad dynamic block
- 3d home design dwg files
- unlock viewport
- what is .dwg
- zwcad price in india
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- zwcad 2014 crack
- how to measure area in autocad
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- autocad 2012 serial number
- how to move objects in autocad
- Free 3d house design software
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- calculate area in autocad
- dwg to plt
- autocad block does not explode