Message 1 of 2
Hi I use AutoCAD before and just turn to ZWCAD+ recently, one problem bother me: unable to copy when editing reference, command line prompt: COPYCLIP command not allowed during reference editing. How to copy during reference editing? My xref is complex, I want to copy part of it, it is time-wasting if I have to draft those part, copy and paste is not allowed is such a frustrated thing. Please help, thanks.
Message 2 of 2
hi nestly, thank you for choosing ZWCAD+. You can use NCOPY to copy object during xref editing. Hope it could help.
You might also like these posts:
Use VBA program to get xref path
How to change xref insertion point?
Try ZWCAD+ free for 30 days:
- zwcad 2010
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- calculate area in autocad
- autocad 2013 serial number
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- .shx file definition
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- cad mechanical download
- autocad 2010 product key
- how to find backup files in autocad
- autosave autocad
- dgn to dwg converter
- 3d cad models free download
- cad discussion