Message 1 of 2
Hi I use AutoCAD before and just turn to ZWCAD+ recently, one problem bother me: unable to copy when editing reference, command line prompt: COPYCLIP command not allowed during reference editing. How to copy during reference editing? My xref is complex, I want to copy part of it, it is time-wasting if I have to draft those part, copy and paste is not allowed is such a frustrated thing. Please help, thanks.
Message 2 of 2
hi nestly, thank you for choosing ZWCAD+. You can use NCOPY to copy object during xref editing. Hope it could help.
You might also like these posts:
Use VBA program to get xref path
How to change xref insertion point?
Try ZWCAD+ free for 30 days:
- cad 3d models download
- cad reseller ksa
- 3d vx cad software
- cad software free download
- convert skp to dwg
- 3D Software Download
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- how to open dwg on iphone
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- unlock viewport
- free dwf viewer
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- set autosave in autocad
- Elevation drawing in autocad