Message 1 of 2
Hi I use AutoCAD before and just turn to ZWCAD+ recently, one problem bother me: unable to copy when editing reference, command line prompt: COPYCLIP command not allowed during reference editing. How to copy during reference editing? My xref is complex, I want to copy part of it, it is time-wasting if I have to draft those part, copy and paste is not allowed is such a frustrated thing. Please help, thanks.
Message 2 of 2
hi nestly, thank you for choosing ZWCAD+. You can use NCOPY to copy object during xref editing. Hope it could help.
You might also like these posts:
Use VBA program to get xref path
How to change xref insertion point?
Try ZWCAD+ free for 30 days:
- cad cam software download
- cad cam software
- autocad default toolbar
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- 2d cam software free download
- autocad 2012 product key
- autocad 2012 serial number
- zwcad 2012 crack
- how to make a hole in autocad
- autocad license error
- zwcad 2010
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- cad software free download
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- dgn to dwg converter