Message 1 of 2
Hi I use AutoCAD before and just turn to ZWCAD+ recently, one problem bother me: unable to copy when editing reference, command line prompt: COPYCLIP command not allowed during reference editing. How to copy during reference editing? My xref is complex, I want to copy part of it, it is time-wasting if I have to draft those part, copy and paste is not allowed is such a frustrated thing. Please help, thanks.
Message 2 of 2
hi nestly, thank you for choosing ZWCAD+. You can use NCOPY to copy object during xref editing. Hope it could help.
You might also like these posts:
Use VBA program to get xref path
How to change xref insertion point?
Try ZWCAD+ free for 30 days:
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- free dwg viewer
- autocad drawing software
- what is cam software
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- Free 3d house design software
- cad cam software free download
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- cad reseller ksa
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- cad drafting software
- zwcad 2013 download
- how to find backup files in autocad
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- how to draw dotted line in autocad