CAD/CAM discussion forum > CAD > close help menu close ZWCAD+, some object can't be printed in layout

close help menu close ZWCAD+, some object can't be printed in layout

Subscribe Topic

Jenny

Super Moderator

Message 1 of 1

close help menu close ZWCAD+, some object can't be printed in layout
01-08-2013 11:03 . am   |   View his/her posts only
hi all, following is feedback from Facebook, I share to here, some of you may have the same questions.

i got my zwcad2012+pro past month,

i have bad experience with it:

1. when i open the help menu to search something, the moment i closed the help menu, the program closed together..

2. in layout tab, part of the window black and part of it white, white i believe is the paper back ground, what is the black? the cursor can not move into the black area.

3. my drawing already set up in A1 paper, but in the preview, about 10% of the drawing not printed. and also some lines are not printed.

4. in layout mode the drawing not completely printed, so i try to print in window, but the cursor refused to select the corners of the drawing, it just wouldn't move over to the lower left and upper right corners.
can anyone know WHAT HAPPENED? i bought 3 set zwcad 2012 pro.

1. when i open the help menu to search something, the moment i closed the help menu, the program closed together..

reply: could you tell me which version you are using? pls input the command VERNUM on the command line to get the version number. The latest version is ZWCAD+ 2012 Service Pack 2, vernum= " 2013.03.31(11367)", if you are not using this version, you can download from here.

2. in layout tab, part of the window black and part of it white, white i believe is the paper back ground, what is the black? the cursor can not move into the black area.

reply: could you tell me which part are black. The white part is paper space, it is white as default, you can change its color from Options menu: input command OPTIONS, then go to Display tab, click the "Color" button to change the sheet and layout color.

layout-color.jpg
2013-8-1 11:03

3. my drawing already set up in A1 paper, but in the preview, about 10% of the drawing not printed. and also some lines are not printed.
4. in layout mode the drawing not completely printed, so i try to print in window, but the cursor refused to select the corners of the drawing, it just wouldn't move over to the lower left and upper right corners.

reply: pls make sure all the object are within the dashed line boundary, it would be better if you could attach your drawing to here and let me test it.

print-area.jpg
2013-8-1 11:03
See also
X