Message 1 of 7
Message 2 of 7
Message 3 of 7
hi Sven, sorry for replying late, could you attach your drawing to here and let me test it? If you use some custom hatch pattern, pls attach it to here too. Thanks in advance.
Message 4 of 7
Message 5 of 7
hi Sven, thank you for the sample drawing.
But I still can't get what you mean. I tried to create a rectangle that is 12X12, then add hatch, using current origin, then switch the view to Front, but the new adding hatch is on the same elevation, it is even.
Could you tell me what is your hatch settings? How the hatch look uneven? Could you pls illustrate with screenshot?
And by the way, what is the version you are using? You can find the version number by inputting command VERNUM.
Message 6 of 7
Simple 12" user defined Hatch Pattern
The hatch will not center itself within the space evenly. See the screenshots and then try in the attached drawing. This happens both in Zwcad 2012+ VERNUM = "2013.03.31(11367) and 2014 Beta
And here is how it is supposed to work:
Message 7 of 7
- 3d cad design
- catia windows 8
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- autocad slide library manager
- 3d design software free download
- DXF converter
- acad viewer free
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- mechanical engineering software free download
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- buy cad software
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- autocad to sketchup