Message 1 of 1
Use Projection symbol in 2D drafting
07-08-2013 11:13 . am | View his/her posts only
Today, let's learn something about Projection symbol in ZW3D 2d drafting.
The working principle in ZW3D.
Setting the Global projection standard in Style manager, this will use to control the Projection symbol with Variable.
Calll the Projection symbol with Variable.
In fact, the Projection symbol work as the Special text, so you can RMB to modify the attribute. (Height, color. etc)
But some users might ask me how to customize the Projection Symbol, because they don't want the Projection symbol follow the Global setting in Style manager.
Next, I have a small tip can share to every ones.
Using the text to call the Projection symbol.
First Angle "[VxX]V"
Third Angle "[VxX]W"
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- set autosave in autocad
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- autocad autocomplete command
- catia windows 8
- 3d models of people
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- cad software free download
- dgn converter
- autocad 2013 product key
- what is .dwg
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- autocad block does not explode
- zwcad 2011 crack
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format