Message 1 of 1
Use Projection symbol in 2D drafting
07-08-2013 11:13 . am | View his/her posts only
Today, let's learn something about Projection symbol in ZW3D 2d drafting.
The working principle in ZW3D.
Setting the Global projection standard in Style manager, this will use to control the Projection symbol with Variable.
Calll the Projection symbol with Variable.
In fact, the Projection symbol work as the Special text, so you can RMB to modify the attribute. (Height, color. etc)
But some users might ask me how to customize the Projection Symbol, because they don't want the Projection symbol follow the Global setting in Style manager.
Next, I have a small tip can share to every ones.
Using the text to call the Projection symbol.
First Angle "[VxX]V"
Third Angle "[VxX]W"
- drawing a gear in autocad
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- DWG to DXF
- pdf to dwg
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- dgn to dwg converter
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- how to open dwg on ipad
- buy solidworks 2010
- autocad area calculation
- zwcad price in india
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- using autocad calculating total area