Message 1 of 1
Use Projection symbol in 2D drafting
07-08-2013 11:13 . am | View his/her posts only
Today, let's learn something about Projection symbol in ZW3D 2d drafting.
The working principle in ZW3D.
Setting the Global projection standard in Style manager, this will use to control the Projection symbol with Variable.
Calll the Projection symbol with Variable.
In fact, the Projection symbol work as the Special text, so you can RMB to modify the attribute. (Height, color. etc)
But some users might ask me how to customize the Projection Symbol, because they don't want the Projection symbol follow the Global setting in Style manager.
Next, I have a small tip can share to every ones.
Using the text to call the Projection symbol.
First Angle "[VxX]V"
Third Angle "[VxX]W"
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- how to measure area in autocad
- freecad tutorials
- autocad block does not explode
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- 3d models of people
- how to open dwg on ipad
- Download Free 3D CAD
- dwg to skp
- How to install ZWCAD
- cad software free download
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- how to open sid file in autocad
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- catia windows 8