Message 1 of 1
Use Projection symbol in 2D drafting
07-08-2013 11:13 . am | View his/her posts only
Today, let's learn something about Projection symbol in ZW3D 2d drafting.
The working principle in ZW3D.
Setting the Global projection standard in Style manager, this will use to control the Projection symbol with Variable.
Calll the Projection symbol with Variable.
In fact, the Projection symbol work as the Special text, so you can RMB to modify the attribute. (Height, color. etc)
But some users might ask me how to customize the Projection Symbol, because they don't want the Projection symbol follow the Global setting in Style manager.
Next, I have a small tip can share to every ones.
Using the text to call the Projection symbol.
First Angle "[VxX]V"
Third Angle "[VxX]W"
- dwg software
- autocad show the file path
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- autocad autocomplete command
- how to open dwg on ipad
- cad design software
- dgn to dwg converter free
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- cad drafting software
- text to mtext
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg