Message 1 of 1
Use Projection symbol in 2D drafting
07-08-2013 11:13 . am | View his/her posts only
Today, let's learn something about Projection symbol in ZW3D 2d drafting.
The working principle in ZW3D.
Setting the Global projection standard in Style manager, this will use to control the Projection symbol with Variable.
Calll the Projection symbol with Variable.
In fact, the Projection symbol work as the Special text, so you can RMB to modify the attribute. (Height, color. etc)
But some users might ask me how to customize the Projection Symbol, because they don't want the Projection symbol follow the Global setting in Style manager.
Next, I have a small tip can share to every ones.
Using the text to call the Projection symbol.
First Angle "[VxX]V"
Third Angle "[VxX]W"
- free cad cam software
- cadtools forum
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- skp to dwg
- autocad license error
- dgn to dwg converter online
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- acad viewer free
- cad file viewer free
- 3d cad design software
- autocad tag attribute display off
- autocad slide library manager
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- 3d cad software
- how to make cross section in autocad