Message 1 of 1
Use Projection symbol in 2D drafting
07-08-2013 11:13 . am | View his/her posts only
Today, let's learn something about Projection symbol in ZW3D 2d drafting.
The working principle in ZW3D.
Setting the Global projection standard in Style manager, this will use to control the Projection symbol with Variable.
Calll the Projection symbol with Variable.
In fact, the Projection symbol work as the Special text, so you can RMB to modify the attribute. (Height, color. etc)
But some users might ask me how to customize the Projection Symbol, because they don't want the Projection symbol follow the Global setting in Style manager.
Next, I have a small tip can share to every ones.
Using the text to call the Projection symbol.
First Angle "[VxX]V"
Third Angle "[VxX]W"
- mechanical design software
- what is cam software
- autocad automatic saving command
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- buy solidworks 2009
- Dwg Converter
- cad cam download
- free 3d cad software dwg
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- free 3d cad software download
- how to open dwg on iphone
- autocad 2012 product key
- cam design software
- autocad show the file path