Message 1 of 1
Use Projection symbol in 2D drafting
07-08-2013 11:13 . am | View his/her posts only
Today, let's learn something about Projection symbol in ZW3D 2d drafting.
The working principle in ZW3D.
Setting the Global projection standard in Style manager, this will use to control the Projection symbol with Variable.
Calll the Projection symbol with Variable.
In fact, the Projection symbol work as the Special text, so you can RMB to modify the attribute. (Height, color. etc)
But some users might ask me how to customize the Projection Symbol, because they don't want the Projection symbol follow the Global setting in Style manager.
Next, I have a small tip can share to every ones.
Using the text to call the Projection symbol.
First Angle "[VxX]V"
Third Angle "[VxX]W"
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- cad 3d models download
- mechanical engineering software free download
- How to open an autocad file
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- free dwf viewer
- dwg software
- fadal emulator
- how to find area in autocad
- autocad automatic saving command
- 3d modelling programs
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- sketchup import dwg
- How to draw elbow in autocad