Message 1 of 1
Use Projection symbol in 2D drafting
07-08-2013 11:13 . am | View his/her posts only
Today, let's learn something about Projection symbol in ZW3D 2d drafting.
The working principle in ZW3D.
Setting the Global projection standard in Style manager, this will use to control the Projection symbol with Variable.
Calll the Projection symbol with Variable.
In fact, the Projection symbol work as the Special text, so you can RMB to modify the attribute. (Height, color. etc)
But some users might ask me how to customize the Projection Symbol, because they don't want the Projection symbol follow the Global setting in Style manager.
Next, I have a small tip can share to every ones.
Using the text to call the Projection symbol.
First Angle "[VxX]V"
Third Angle "[VxX]W"
- cadtools forum
- how to open dwg on iphone
- skp to dwg
- Download cad software
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- autocad 2010 serial number
- dgn to dwg
- 3d cad models free download
- using autocad calculating total area
- mechanical software download
- vx cad cam software
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- autocad .bak viewer
- dwg to skp
- cam design software