Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
To make the text not be mirrored along with the object, you need to set ZWCAD+ variable MirrText to be zero. Type MirrText on command line, then input 0 or off.
This tricks work both for ZWCAD+ and autoccad.
mirror text autocad zwcad
Enjoy the tips, cheers!
You might be also interested in these posts:
CAD tips: how to adjust dimension text position while dimensioning
How to show hidden attribute text?
How to convert text to mtext in CAD?
Mirror text works the same in ZWCAD+, with ZWCAD+ you can keep using familiar commands and save dwg file, find ZWCAD+ brief introduction from here:
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- sketchup dwg
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- DXF converter
- freecad download
- zwcad 2010
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- vx cad cam software
- dwg cad
- autocad calculate area
- zwcad 2011
- calculate area in autocad
- zwcad price in india
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- How to draw elbow in autocad