Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
To make the text not be mirrored along with the object, you need to set ZWCAD+ variable MirrText to be zero. Type MirrText on command line, then input 0 or off.
This tricks work both for ZWCAD+ and autoccad.
mirror text autocad zwcad
Enjoy the tips, cheers!
You might be also interested in these posts:
CAD tips: how to adjust dimension text position while dimensioning
How to show hidden attribute text?
How to convert text to mtext in CAD?
Mirror text works the same in ZWCAD+, with ZWCAD+ you can keep using familiar commands and save dwg file, find ZWCAD+ brief introduction from here:
- mechanical engineering software free download
- using autocad calculating total area
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- zwcad 2009 professional
- buy solidworks 2010
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- how to make a hole in autocad
- set autosave in autocad
- free 3d cam software
- drawing a gear in autocad
- autocad drawing software
- vx cad cam software
- cad cam software free download
- area of irregular shapes
- autosave autocad