Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
To make the text not be mirrored along with the object, you need to set ZWCAD+ variable MirrText to be zero. Type MirrText on command line, then input 0 or off.
This tricks work both for ZWCAD+ and autoccad.
mirror text autocad zwcad
Enjoy the tips, cheers!
You might be also interested in these posts:
CAD tips: how to adjust dimension text position while dimensioning
How to show hidden attribute text?
How to convert text to mtext in CAD?
Mirror text works the same in ZWCAD+, with ZWCAD+ you can keep using familiar commands and save dwg file, find ZWCAD+ brief introduction from here:
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- free 3d cam software
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- dwg to plt
- cad forum
- dongle driver for windows 7
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- how to make a hole in autocad
- cad design software
- dgn to dwg converter online
- dwg to skp
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- cad cam software free download