Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
To make the text not be mirrored along with the object, you need to set ZWCAD+ variable MirrText to be zero. Type MirrText on command line, then input 0 or off.
This tricks work both for ZWCAD+ and autoccad.
mirror text autocad zwcad
Enjoy the tips, cheers!
You might be also interested in these posts:
CAD tips: how to adjust dimension text position while dimensioning
How to show hidden attribute text?
How to convert text to mtext in CAD?
Mirror text works the same in ZWCAD+, with ZWCAD+ you can keep using familiar commands and save dwg file, find ZWCAD+ brief introduction from here:
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- how to open dwg on iphone
- zwcad 2010 download
- zw3d vs solidworks
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- how to create fillet in autocad
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- autosave autocad
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- 3d cad free software
- can i change a raster image to a hatch