Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
To make the text not be mirrored along with the object, you need to set ZWCAD+ variable MirrText to be zero. Type MirrText on command line, then input 0 or off.
This tricks work both for ZWCAD+ and autoccad.
mirror text autocad zwcad
Enjoy the tips, cheers!
You might be also interested in these posts:
CAD tips: how to adjust dimension text position while dimensioning
How to show hidden attribute text?
How to convert text to mtext in CAD?
Mirror text works the same in ZWCAD+, with ZWCAD+ you can keep using familiar commands and save dwg file, find ZWCAD+ brief introduction from here:
- autocad default toolbar
- drawing angles in autocad
- autocad 2012 serial number
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- mechanical engineering software free download
- zwcad 2014 crack
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- autocad area calculation
- How to open an autocad file
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- sheet metal design tips
- buy solidworks 2011
- autocad to sketchup
- autocad automatic saving command
- what is .dwg