Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
To make the text not be mirrored along with the object, you need to set ZWCAD+ variable MirrText to be zero. Type MirrText on command line, then input 0 or off.
This tricks work both for ZWCAD+ and autoccad.
mirror text autocad zwcad
Enjoy the tips, cheers!
You might be also interested in these posts:
CAD tips: how to adjust dimension text position while dimensioning
How to show hidden attribute text?
How to convert text to mtext in CAD?
Mirror text works the same in ZWCAD+, with ZWCAD+ you can keep using familiar commands and save dwg file, find ZWCAD+ brief introduction from here:
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- autocad default toolbar
- free dwf viewer for mac
- cad drafting software
- 3d cad models free download
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- Dwg Converter
- autocad autosave location
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- how to open dwg on iphone
- unable to select objects in autocad
- cad mechanical
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD