Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
To make the text not be mirrored along with the object, you need to set ZWCAD+ variable MirrText to be zero. Type MirrText on command line, then input 0 or off.
This tricks work both for ZWCAD+ and autoccad.
mirror text autocad zwcad
Enjoy the tips, cheers!
You might be also interested in these posts:
CAD tips: how to adjust dimension text position while dimensioning
How to show hidden attribute text?
How to convert text to mtext in CAD?
Mirror text works the same in ZWCAD+, with ZWCAD+ you can keep using familiar commands and save dwg file, find ZWCAD+ brief introduction from here:
- zwcad 2012 crack
- convert ellipse to polyline
- cad reseller ksa
- 3d modelling programs
- how to find backup files in autocad
- zwcad 2009 crack
- zw3d 2013 crack
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- Free 3d house design software
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- area autocad
- autocad show the file path
- cad cam download