Message 1 of 3
Is it possible to add my application's custom tab to the ribbon?
Is there an equivalent to the "cuiload" command or a way to load a partial cuix file?
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
cui autocad zwcad
1. run command APPLOAD to load your application
2. run command CUI to open CUI editing dialog box, you can find your application commands from command list
3. create some panels
4. import your application's icon images, assign them to your application commands
5. drag and drop your application commands to the custom panels
6. create new tab, and included your custom panels to this tab
For the moment, ZWCAD+ 2014 doesn't support transfer CUI settings, so CUILOAD command is not available. You can back up your CUIX file, copy and past to the folder when you need to use a specific CUI settings.
ZWCAD+ CUI file is saved in this path:
hey, upload a screenshot to show your accomplishment when it done. \(^o^)/~
You may also like this post:
where is autocad .cui file? where is zwcad+ .cui file
Try ZWCAD+ free for 30 days:
- free dwf viewer for mac
- 3d vx cad software
- cad corner blocks
- zwcad 2011 crack
- autocad autosave location
- dgn to dwg converter
- 3D Design
- unlock viewport
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- cad cam software free download
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- dwg to skp
- zwcad 2011
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?