Layout viewport zooming, viewport maximum, max viewport, vp max, autocad vpmax
Message 1 of 2
I have been caught few times in odd situation with layout viewports. I zoomed in unlocked layout viewport while being with cursor in layout, then double clicked in viewport, and I have been caught in viewport without a possibility to zoom out in order to see whole viewport. In autocad this sort of situation is easily avoided with padlock icon that locks viewport, but in zwcad I didn't found similar option.
Have You any ideas on this?
btw. I found padlock feature far better than locking viewport in options.
Message 2 of 2
- set autosave in autocad
- autocad menu bar
- autocad convert text to mtext
- how to open dwg on iphone
- zwcad 2010
- cad cam software
- skp to dwg
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- dgn to dwg
- dwg to skp converter
- how to create fillet in autocad
- mechanical drawing software
- 3D Design
- buy solidworks 2011
- using autocad calculating total area