Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Welcome to ZWCAD forum. You can get dxf files from dwg drawing directly by using SaveAs. Here are the steps in detail.
Step 1. Open dxf file in AutoCAD or ZWCAD+. If you don't have ZWCAD+, you can download from here: http://www.zwsoft.com/zwcad+/. There are 30 days for free trial.
Step 2. Go to File> Save as, choose DXF format from the drop-down list, you can save dwg to R12 ~ dxf 2013 by ZWCAD+ 2014.
autocad zwcad saveas dxf convert dwg
Or you can simply use command DXFOUT.
This trick can be used for both ZWCAD+ and AutoCAD.
- 3d modeling website
- dgn to dwg converter online
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- zw 3d
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- convert microstation to autocad
- how to create fillet in autocad
- Dwg Converter
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- autocad 2012 product key
- buy solidworks 2009
- dgn to dwg converter
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- dwg cad
- 3D Design