Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Welcome to ZWCAD forum. You can get dxf files from dwg drawing directly by using SaveAs. Here are the steps in detail.
Step 1. Open dxf file in AutoCAD or ZWCAD+. If you don't have ZWCAD+, you can download from here: http://www.zwsoft.com/zwcad+/. There are 30 days for free trial.
Step 2. Go to File> Save as, choose DXF format from the drop-down list, you can save dwg to R12 ~ dxf 2013 by ZWCAD+ 2014.
autocad zwcad saveas dxf convert dwg
Or you can simply use command DXFOUT.
This trick can be used for both ZWCAD+ and AutoCAD.
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- dgn to dwg converter online
- dgn to dwg converter free
- cad cam software free
- How to open an autocad file
- 3d vx cad software
- buy solidworks 2010
- zwcad 2009 professional
- how to move objects in autocad
- cad for iphone
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- cad 3d models download
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- how to find backup files in autocad