Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Welcome to ZWCAD forum. You can get dxf files from dwg drawing directly by using SaveAs. Here are the steps in detail.
Step 1. Open dxf file in AutoCAD or ZWCAD+. If you don't have ZWCAD+, you can download from here: http://www.zwsoft.com/zwcad+/. There are 30 days for free trial.
Step 2. Go to File> Save as, choose DXF format from the drop-down list, you can save dwg to R12 ~ dxf 2013 by ZWCAD+ 2014.
autocad zwcad saveas dxf convert dwg
Or you can simply use command DXFOUT.
This trick can be used for both ZWCAD+ and AutoCAD.
- combine two regions in autocad
- 3d cad design software
- design cad software
- Free 3d house design software
- 2d cam software free download
- convert microstation to autocad
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- free cad software
- unable to select objects in autocad
- sketchup dwg
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- zw3d vs solidworks
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- acad dwg viewer