Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Welcome to ZWCAD forum. You can get dxf files from dwg drawing directly by using SaveAs. Here are the steps in detail.
Step 1. Open dxf file in AutoCAD or ZWCAD+. If you don't have ZWCAD+, you can download from here: http://www.zwsoft.com/zwcad+/. There are 30 days for free trial.
Step 2. Go to File> Save as, choose DXF format from the drop-down list, you can save dwg to R12 ~ dxf 2013 by ZWCAD+ 2014.
autocad zwcad saveas dxf convert dwg
Or you can simply use command DXFOUT.
This trick can be used for both ZWCAD+ and AutoCAD.
- dwg to plt
- free cad cam software
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- autocad show the file path
- 3d models of people
- how to open dwg on iphone
- cad cam software free download
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- zwcad 2009 professional
- autocad menu bar
- sketchup import dwg
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- cad cam software download
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- 3d modeling website