Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Welcome to ZWCAD forum. You can get dxf files from dwg drawing directly by using SaveAs. Here are the steps in detail.
Step 1. Open dxf file in AutoCAD or ZWCAD+. If you don't have ZWCAD+, you can download from here: http://www.zwsoft.com/zwcad/ZWCAD_Overview/. There are 30 days for free trial.
Step 2. Go to File> Save as, choose DXF format from the drop-down list, you can save dwg to R12 ~ dxf 2013 by ZWCAD+ 2014.
autocad zwcad saveas dxf convert dwg
Or you can simply use command DXFOUT.
This trick can be used for both ZWCAD+ and AutoCAD.
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- how to make a hole in autocad
- mechanical design software free download
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- 3D Design
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- wire rope design
- mechanical softwares free download
- sketchup dwg
- zw 3d
- cad software free download
- convert microstation to autocad
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- DWG to DXF
- pdf to dwg