Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Welcome to ZWCAD forum. You can get dxf files from dwg drawing directly by using SaveAs. Here are the steps in detail.
Step 1. Open dxf file in AutoCAD or ZWCAD+. If you don't have ZWCAD+, you can download from here: http://www.zwsoft.com/zwcad+/. There are 30 days for free trial.
Step 2. Go to File> Save as, choose DXF format from the drop-down list, you can save dwg to R12 ~ dxf 2013 by ZWCAD+ 2014.
autocad zwcad saveas dxf convert dwg
Or you can simply use command DXFOUT.
This trick can be used for both ZWCAD+ and AutoCAD.
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- 3d cad design software
- mechanical drawing software
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- autocad 2010 serial number
- dgn to dwg
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- 3d cad software
- 3d cad free software
- autocad license error
- free dwg viewer
- autocad convert text to mtext
- DXF converter
- text to mtext