Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Welcome to ZWCAD forum. You can get dxf files from dwg drawing directly by using SaveAs. Here are the steps in detail.
Step 1. Open dxf file in AutoCAD or ZWCAD+. If you don't have ZWCAD+, you can download from here: http://www.zwsoft.com/zwcad/ZWCAD_Overview/. There are 30 days for free trial.
Step 2. Go to File> Save as, choose DXF format from the drop-down list, you can save dwg to R12 ~ dxf 2013 by ZWCAD+ 2014.
autocad zwcad saveas dxf convert dwg
Or you can simply use command DXFOUT.
This trick can be used for both ZWCAD+ and AutoCAD.
- zw3d vs solidworks
- autocad calculate area
- convert microstation to autocad
- how to find backup files in autocad
- dgn to dwg
- zwcad 2009 professional
- 3d cad models free download
- how to create fillet in autocad
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- mechanical design software
- autocad .bak viewer
- cad for students
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- using cad to work out area of a shape