Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Welcome to ZWCAD forum. You can get dxf files from dwg drawing directly by using SaveAs. Here are the steps in detail.
Step 1. Open dxf file in AutoCAD or ZWCAD+. If you don't have ZWCAD+, you can download from here: http://www.zwsoft.com/zwcad/ZWCAD_Overview/. There are 30 days for free trial.
Step 2. Go to File> Save as, choose DXF format from the drop-down list, you can save dwg to R12 ~ dxf 2013 by ZWCAD+ 2014.
autocad zwcad saveas dxf convert dwg
Or you can simply use command DXFOUT.
This trick can be used for both ZWCAD+ and AutoCAD.
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- zwcad 2013 download
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- cadtools forum
- autocad moving objects
- how to measure area in autocad
- mechanical design software free download
- mechanical software download
- How to install ZW3D
- wire rope design
- drawing angles in autocad
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- cad 3d models download
- zwcad 2010 download
- free cad cam software