Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Welcome to ZWCAD forum. You can get dxf files from dwg drawing directly by using SaveAs. Here are the steps in detail.
Step 1. Open dxf file in AutoCAD or ZWCAD+. If you don't have ZWCAD+, you can download from here: http://www.zwsoft.com/zwcad+/. There are 30 days for free trial.
Step 2. Go to File> Save as, choose DXF format from the drop-down list, you can save dwg to R12 ~ dxf 2013 by ZWCAD+ 2014.
autocad zwcad saveas dxf convert dwg
Or you can simply use command DXFOUT.
This trick can be used for both ZWCAD+ and AutoCAD.
- unlock viewport
- autocad area calculation
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- mechanical design software free download
- free dwf viewer
- cam design software
- area of irregular shapes
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- free 3d cad software dwg
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- dwg to skp
- import dwg into sketchup
- 3D Design
- autocad cursor highlights polylines