Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Welcome to ZWCAD forum. You can get dxf files from dwg drawing directly by using SaveAs. Here are the steps in detail.
Step 1. Open dxf file in AutoCAD or ZWCAD+. If you don't have ZWCAD+, you can download from here: http://www.zwsoft.com/zwcad/ZWCAD_Overview/. There are 30 days for free trial.
Step 2. Go to File> Save as, choose DXF format from the drop-down list, you can save dwg to R12 ~ dxf 2013 by ZWCAD+ 2014.
autocad zwcad saveas dxf convert dwg
Or you can simply use command DXFOUT.
This trick can be used for both ZWCAD+ and AutoCAD.
- zwcad 2013 download
- autocad 2012 product key
- cad mechanical
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- 3d cad software
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- How to open an autocad file
- 3D Design
- how to print multipage dwg
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- calculate area in autocad
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- autocad default toolbar
- cad for iphone