Message 1 of 3
Thanks for help in advance
Message 2 of 3
I think its quite easy. Convert dxf to pdf just as easy as converting dwg to pdf.
open dxf file in zwcad or autocad, run Plot command, and select "DWG to PDF" printer from the list, then click OK to save the dxf to pdf file.
autocad zwcad convert dxf to pdf
The same as plotting dwg to pdf, FYI:
Message 3 of 3
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- reset autocad configuration
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- Download free 3d models
- cad free download
- 3d design software free download
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- how to open sid file in autocad
- dongle driver for windows 7
- how to move objects in autocad
- cad cam download
- what is .dwg
- how to make a hole in autocad