Message 1 of 4
Everytime i select a face and define a color with face attributes my part remains purple.
When I select that face or hover over it with my mouse it turns to the desired color. Unfortunately it doenst remain this way when i deselect it.
Could you assist me with this problem?
3720-23.20 Site Plan.zip (129.63 KB)
Message 2 of 4
I would suggest looking at the Loft and doing it differently. Perhaps breaking it into two simple extrudes versus a single loft. ??
Message 3 of 4
Regarding your model, I find the same problem as Dave, the first "Loft cut" take a long time to reply and it really affect the whole hisotry, I can saw that it is just a simple cut, so whey don't use an Extruce to cut it.
If you really want to keep this "Loft cut" feature, you can create a "Record state" to to perform an incremental backup of historically-generated objects to speed up history regeneration functions.
BTY, "Record state" is a good function what you can get more information from Help document.
Message 4 of 4
- 3d design software free download
- how to create fillet in autocad
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- Dwg Converter
- cam design software
- buy solidworks 2009
- cad corner blocks
- dwg to skp
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- cad cam software free download
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- unable to select objects in autocad
- cad software free download
- how to print multipage dwg