Message 1 of 4
Everytime i select a face and define a color with face attributes my part remains purple.
When I select that face or hover over it with my mouse it turns to the desired color. Unfortunately it doenst remain this way when i deselect it.
Could you assist me with this problem?
3720-23.20 Site Plan.zip (129.63 KB)
Message 2 of 4
I would suggest looking at the Loft and doing it differently. Perhaps breaking it into two simple extrudes versus a single loft. ??
Message 3 of 4
Regarding your model, I find the same problem as Dave, the first "Loft cut" take a long time to reply and it really affect the whole hisotry, I can saw that it is just a simple cut, so whey don't use an Extruce to cut it.
If you really want to keep this "Loft cut" feature, you can create a "Record state" to to perform an incremental backup of historically-generated objects to speed up history regeneration functions.
BTY, "Record state" is a good function what you can get more information from Help document.
Message 4 of 4
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- dgn to dwg converter online
- autocad default toolbar
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- 3D Software Download
- ac$ to dwg
- How to open an autocad file
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- 3d cad software
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- home design software free
- sketchup import dwg
- how to convert a bak file to dwg