Message 1 of 5
Message 2 of 5
hi, you can use ZWCAD+ to convert DWF file to DWG, here are the steps to make it work.
Step 1:open DWF file in ZWCAD+ directly, if you doesn't have ZWCAD+, don't worry, download from here: http://www.zwsoft.com/zwcad/ZWCAD_Overview/. You can use it free for 30 days.
dwf to dwg, open, autocad zwcad zwcad+
Step 2: In ZWCAD+, from the Ribbon menu application button > Save as, or directly input command SAVEAS on command line, choose save as dwg file, then you finish to convert dwf to dwg format, dwg R14~ dwg 2013 are available, you can choose dwg 2010.
save as dwg, dwf to dwg, autocad zwcad
But to keep layer information when converting dwf to dwg, the premise is that, you need to make sure the dwf file has layer information included when it is created.
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
- cad drafting software
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- cad cam
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- How to install ZWCAD
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- 3d models of people
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- unlock viewport
- DWG to DXF
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- dwg to skp
- calculate area in autocad