Message 1 of 5
Message 2 of 5
hi, you can use ZWCAD+ to convert DWF file to DWG, here are the steps to make it work.
Step 1:open DWF file in ZWCAD+ directly, if you doesn't have ZWCAD+, don't worry, download from here: http://www.zwsoft.com/zwcad/ZWCAD_Overview/. You can use it free for 30 days.
dwf to dwg, open, autocad zwcad zwcad+
Step 2: In ZWCAD+, from the Ribbon menu application button > Save as, or directly input command SAVEAS on command line, choose save as dwg file, then you finish to convert dwf to dwg format, dwg R14~ dwg 2013 are available, you can choose dwg 2010.
save as dwg, dwf to dwg, autocad zwcad
But to keep layer information when converting dwf to dwg, the premise is that, you need to make sure the dwf file has layer information included when it is created.
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
- mechanical design software
- cad forum
- what is cam software
- mechanical design software free download
- dgn to dwg converter
- free cad download
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- cad file viewer free
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- cad drafting software
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- how to find backup files in autocad
- sketchup import dwg