Message 1 of 5
Message 2 of 5
hi, you can use ZWCAD+ to convert DWF file to DWG, here are the steps to make it work.
Step 1:open DWF file in ZWCAD+ directly, if you doesn't have ZWCAD+, don't worry, download from here: http://www.zwsoft.com/zwcad/ZWCAD_Overview/. You can use it free for 30 days.
dwf to dwg, open, autocad zwcad zwcad+
Step 2: In ZWCAD+, from the Ribbon menu application button > Save as, or directly input command SAVEAS on command line, choose save as dwg file, then you finish to convert dwf to dwg format, dwg R14~ dwg 2013 are available, you can choose dwg 2010.
save as dwg, dwf to dwg, autocad zwcad
But to keep layer information when converting dwf to dwg, the premise is that, you need to make sure the dwf file has layer information included when it is created.
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
- mechanical engineering software free download
- zw3d 2013 crack
- convert dwg to dgn
- cad free download
- Dwg Converter
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- autocad moving objects
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- Download free 3d models
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- How to open an autocad file
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- catia windows 8
- autocad tag attribute display off