Message 1 of 5
Message 2 of 5
hi, you can use ZWCAD+ to convert DWF file to DWG, here are the steps to make it work.
Step 1:open DWF file in ZWCAD+ directly, if you doesn't have ZWCAD+, don't worry, download from here: http://www.zwsoft.com/zwcad/ZWCAD_Overview/. You can use it free for 30 days.
dwf to dwg, open, autocad zwcad zwcad+
Step 2: In ZWCAD+, from the Ribbon menu application button > Save as, or directly input command SAVEAS on command line, choose save as dwg file, then you finish to convert dwf to dwg format, dwg R14~ dwg 2013 are available, you can choose dwg 2010.
save as dwg, dwf to dwg, autocad zwcad
But to keep layer information when converting dwf to dwg, the premise is that, you need to make sure the dwf file has layer information included when it is created.
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
- acad dwg viewer
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- calculate area in autocad
- 3d cad free software
- cad for students
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- mechanical engineering software free download
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- cad/cam software download
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- dongle driver for windows 7
- how to create fillet in autocad
- cad 3d models download