Message 1 of 3
Is it similar to office doc and docx format? So DXFx is a more modern DXF file format? Which one should I choose when publish a dwg file to someone to review?
Or if I have DWF file, how can I convert DWF to DWFx? Any converter for this purpose?
Message 2 of 3
hi, you guess right, DWFx is a newer format of DWF. DWFx contains 3D design data, object properties and metadata.
You can view DWF file with Autodesk Design Review (Autodesk DWF Viewer) .
For DWFx format, Autodesk Design Review is not the only choice, you can view DWFx file with XPS viewer on Windows 7 or Windows Vista.
I didn't find DWFx in the "Publish to" list in ZWCAD+, so I guess ZWCAD+ doesn't support this modern format. But I really suggest ZW people to add this if possible, many of my co-workers use DWFx format.
I don't know if there is any DWFx to DWF converter, simply I use Autodesk Design Review to convert DWFx back to DWF, open DWFx file and Save As, choose *.dwf file.
Message 3 of 3
thanks for the suggestion, we have consider supporting DWFx in our future plan.
Convert DWG to DWF with ZWCAD+, free for 30 days:
You might also like these posts:
batch print dwf to pdf, convert dwf to pdfhow to publish dwg to dwf
publish dwg to dwf with layer information included
how to create multi page dwf
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- mechanical engineering software free download
- 3d design software free download
- dgn to dwg converter free
- 2d cam software free download
- free cad cam software
- zwcad 2011 crack
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- Download free 3d models
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- autocad to sketchup
- autocad automatic saving command
- how to print multipage dwg
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download