Message 1 of 5
Message 2 of 5
Please refer to following steps:
1. Install ZWCAD 2008i on the new Laptop which has Windows 8 operation system
2. You need to update your dongle driver so that the dongle will be recognized by your Windows 8 operation system.
Download a dll file from http://www.zwsoft.com/Service_Su ... /Utilities/784.html
Copy and paste this dll file to your ZWCAD 2008i installation path, probably C:\Program Files (x86)\ZWCAD 2008i Eng
3. Pull out the dongle from the PC and plug into the new laptop's USB port
4. Wait until the light on the dongle stop blinking, then launch ZWCAD 2008i, go to menu Help > License to open the License Manager dialog box, you can see there are 8 characters number in the Product ID field, input your license code to the "License Code" field and OK.
ZWCAD 2008i is really an old version, now we have ZWCAD+ 2014, it has a lot of improvements since ZWCAD 2008i, you can download it and have 30 days free trial from here: http://www.zwsoft.com/zwcad+
ZWCAD+ 2014 is compatible with Windows 8 operation system, you don't need above steps to update the dongle driver when activate it.
You can contact local reseller about upgrading, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Reply 2# Jenny_ZWCAD I have tried this & my computer still can't recognize the dongle, do I need to remove an existing dll file from the folder, if so which one as there are many?
I am using ZW3D 2011
Message 5 of 5
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- acad viewer free
- free cad software
- zwcad 2009 crack
- dgn to dwg converter free
- how to open dwg on iphone
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- How to open an autocad file
- cadtools forum
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- dgn converter
- combine two regions in autocad
- using autocad calculating total area
- autocad license error