Message 1 of 4
Just trying out ZWCAD Touch I have been very impressed so far but have an issue opening dwg files from emails.
From the Mail app I click on a DWG attachment and choose 'Open in ZWCAD Touch'.
This switches to ZWCAD but the file isn't opened? I can go into Local Drawings and then open it but was expecting it just to open up.
If ZWCAD is already in Local Drawings, I have to use Back and then go back into Local Drawings for the file to show up.
Is this expected behaviour?
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- 3d models of people
- autocad calculate area
- convert dwg to dgn
- autocad .bak viewer
- dgn to dwg converter
- dongle driver for windows 7
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- how to open dwg on iphone
- autocad slide library manager
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- import dwg into sketchup
- 3d cad design software
- how to find backup files in autocad
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- how to open dwg on mobile phone