Message 1 of 4
Just trying out ZWCAD Touch I have been very impressed so far but have an issue opening dwg files from emails.
From the Mail app I click on a DWG attachment and choose 'Open in ZWCAD Touch'.
This switches to ZWCAD but the file isn't opened? I can go into Local Drawings and then open it but was expecting it just to open up.
If ZWCAD is already in Local Drawings, I have to use Back and then go back into Local Drawings for the file to show up.
Is this expected behaviour?
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- 3d home design dwg files
- autocad block does not explode
- dongle driver for windows 7
- acad dwg viewer
- 3d cad cam
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- autocad drawing software
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- reset autocad configuration
- how to find area in autocad
- dgn autocad
- how to open dwg on ipad
- dwg to skp