Message 1 of 4
Just trying out ZWCAD Touch I have been very impressed so far but have an issue opening dwg files from emails.
From the Mail app I click on a DWG attachment and choose 'Open in ZWCAD Touch'.
This switches to ZWCAD but the file isn't opened? I can go into Local Drawings and then open it but was expecting it just to open up.
If ZWCAD is already in Local Drawings, I have to use Back and then go back into Local Drawings for the file to show up.
Is this expected behaviour?
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- zwcad price in india
- sketchup import dwg
- free cad download
- how to find backup files in autocad
- what is .dwg
- how to move objects in autocad
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- autocad license error
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- cad drafting software
- convert microstation to autocad
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- free dwg viewer
- how to create fillet in autocad
- Free 3d house design software