Message 1 of 4
Just trying out ZWCAD Touch I have been very impressed so far but have an issue opening dwg files from emails.
From the Mail app I click on a DWG attachment and choose 'Open in ZWCAD Touch'.
This switches to ZWCAD but the file isn't opened? I can go into Local Drawings and then open it but was expecting it just to open up.
If ZWCAD is already in Local Drawings, I have to use Back and then go back into Local Drawings for the file to show up.
Is this expected behaviour?
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- what is .dwg
- how to find backup files in autocad
- import dwg into sketchup
- cad cam software free download
- free 3d cad software dwg
- cad 3d models download
- area of irregular shapes
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- zwcad 2009 professional
- free 3d cam software
- skp to dwg
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- zwcad 2011 crack
- autocad 2012 serial number
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603