Message 1 of 3
Just trying out ZWCAD Touch I have been very impressed so far but have an issue opening dwg files from emails.
From the Mail app I click on a DWG attachment and choose 'Open in ZWCAD Touch'.
This switches to ZWCAD but the file isn't opened? I can go into Local Drawings and then open it but was expecting it just to open up.
If ZWCAD is already in Local Drawings, I have to use Back and then go back into Local Drawings for the file to show up.
Is this expected behaviour?
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
- cad for students
- mechanical softwares free download
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- dwg to plt
- cad for iphone
- autocad tag attribute display off
- autocad convert text to mtext
- how to open dwg on ipad
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- dwg software
- DWG to DXF
- freecad tutorials
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- buy solidworks 2010
- freecad download