Message 1 of 4
Just trying out ZWCAD Touch I have been very impressed so far but have an issue opening dwg files from emails.
From the Mail app I click on a DWG attachment and choose 'Open in ZWCAD Touch'.
This switches to ZWCAD but the file isn't opened? I can go into Local Drawings and then open it but was expecting it just to open up.
If ZWCAD is already in Local Drawings, I have to use Back and then go back into Local Drawings for the file to show up.
Is this expected behaviour?
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- how to measure area in autocad
- 3d models of people
- autocad 2013 product key
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- 3d cad software
- zwcad 2010 download
- autocad menu bar
- zwcad 2009
- 3d vx cad software
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- zwcad 2012 crack