Message 1 of 4
Just trying out ZWCAD Touch I have been very impressed so far but have an issue opening dwg files from emails.
From the Mail app I click on a DWG attachment and choose 'Open in ZWCAD Touch'.
This switches to ZWCAD but the file isn't opened? I can go into Local Drawings and then open it but was expecting it just to open up.
If ZWCAD is already in Local Drawings, I have to use Back and then go back into Local Drawings for the file to show up.
Is this expected behaviour?
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- cad forum
- how to create fillet in autocad
- zwcad 2010
- dgn to dwg converter online
- unlock viewport
- dwg to skp
- 3d modeling website
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- cad mechanical
- dgn to dwg converter
- design cad software
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- buy cad software
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg