Message 1 of 4
Just trying out ZWCAD Touch I have been very impressed so far but have an issue opening dwg files from emails.
From the Mail app I click on a DWG attachment and choose 'Open in ZWCAD Touch'.
This switches to ZWCAD but the file isn't opened? I can go into Local Drawings and then open it but was expecting it just to open up.
If ZWCAD is already in Local Drawings, I have to use Back and then go back into Local Drawings for the file to show up.
Is this expected behaviour?
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- acad dwg viewer
- Dwg Converter
- 3d cad software
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- what is .dwg
- 3d modelling programs
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- zwcad 2010
- free cad cam software
- convert ellipse to polyline
- autosave autocad
- zwcad 2014 crack
- dwg software
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad