Message 1 of 3
Just trying out ZWCAD Touch I have been very impressed so far but have an issue opening dwg files from emails.
From the Mail app I click on a DWG attachment and choose 'Open in ZWCAD Touch'.
This switches to ZWCAD but the file isn't opened? I can go into Local Drawings and then open it but was expecting it just to open up.
If ZWCAD is already in Local Drawings, I have to use Back and then go back into Local Drawings for the file to show up.
Is this expected behaviour?
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
- autocad 2013 serial number
- cadtools forum
- buy solidworks 2009
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- catia windows 8
- drawing a gear in autocad
- Free 3d house design software
- design cad software
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- dgn to dwg
- free 3d cad software download
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- pdf to dwg
- dwg to plt
- cad cam software