Message 1 of 4
Just trying out ZWCAD Touch I have been very impressed so far but have an issue opening dwg files from emails.
From the Mail app I click on a DWG attachment and choose 'Open in ZWCAD Touch'.
This switches to ZWCAD but the file isn't opened? I can go into Local Drawings and then open it but was expecting it just to open up.
If ZWCAD is already in Local Drawings, I have to use Back and then go back into Local Drawings for the file to show up.
Is this expected behaviour?
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- cad 3d models download
- set autosave in autocad
- 3d home design dwg files
- zwcad 2009
- dgn to dwg converter
- import dwg into sketchup
- skp to dwg
- how to make cross section in autocad
- drawing angles in autocad
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- how to find backup files in autocad
- buy solidworks 2011
- buy cad software
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD