Message 1 of 4
Just trying out ZWCAD Touch I have been very impressed so far but have an issue opening dwg files from emails.
From the Mail app I click on a DWG attachment and choose 'Open in ZWCAD Touch'.
This switches to ZWCAD but the file isn't opened? I can go into Local Drawings and then open it but was expecting it just to open up.
If ZWCAD is already in Local Drawings, I have to use Back and then go back into Local Drawings for the file to show up.
Is this expected behaviour?
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- sheet metal design tips
- 3d cad models free download
- what is .dwg
- autocad default toolbar
- How to open an autocad file
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- dgn autocad
- autocad 2010 product key
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- autosave autocad
- autocad turn off the smart command
- zwcad 2009
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- zw3d vs solidworks
- how to open dwg on ipad