Message 1 of 4
Just trying out ZWCAD Touch I have been very impressed so far but have an issue opening dwg files from emails.
From the Mail app I click on a DWG attachment and choose 'Open in ZWCAD Touch'.
This switches to ZWCAD but the file isn't opened? I can go into Local Drawings and then open it but was expecting it just to open up.
If ZWCAD is already in Local Drawings, I have to use Back and then go back into Local Drawings for the file to show up.
Is this expected behaviour?
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- buy solidworks 2010
- DXF converter
- 3D Software Download
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- dgn to dwg converter online
- 3d modeling website
- cad cam software free download
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- sketchup dwg
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- Free 3d house design software
- buy solidworks 2011
- ac$ to dwg
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD