Message 1 of 4
Just trying out ZWCAD Touch I have been very impressed so far but have an issue opening dwg files from emails.
From the Mail app I click on a DWG attachment and choose 'Open in ZWCAD Touch'.
This switches to ZWCAD but the file isn't opened? I can go into Local Drawings and then open it but was expecting it just to open up.
If ZWCAD is already in Local Drawings, I have to use Back and then go back into Local Drawings for the file to show up.
Is this expected behaviour?
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- cad cam software
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- drawing angles in autocad
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- cad mechanical
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- autocad area calculation
- 3d design software free download
- buy solidworks 2011
- Dwg Converter
- 3d ds
- how to find area in autocad
- sketchup import dwg
- cad file viewer free