Message 1 of 3
Just trying out ZWCAD Touch I have been very impressed so far but have an issue opening dwg files from emails.
From the Mail app I click on a DWG attachment and choose 'Open in ZWCAD Touch'.
This switches to ZWCAD but the file isn't opened? I can go into Local Drawings and then open it but was expecting it just to open up.
If ZWCAD is already in Local Drawings, I have to use Back and then go back into Local Drawings for the file to show up.
Is this expected behaviour?
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
- how to open dwg on ipad
- How to open an autocad file
- sketchup import dwg
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- cad cam software free download
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- mechanical drawing software
- cad reseller ksa
- mechanical design software free download
- cad cam
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- free 3d cam software
- ac$ to dwg
- buy solidworks 2010