Use ZWCAD MEASURE command to divide arc or circle into specific length (solved)
Message 1 of 6
Message 2 of 6
You can divide a circle it to several segments with specific length in ZWCAD 2011.
Here are the steps to make it work:
1. From menu Format > Point Style, choose a special point style except a dot, because a dot is hard to see when it lay on the line.
point style autocad zwcad
2. From menu Draw > Point > Measure, or run the command MEASURE directly.
Select entity to divide: [select the circle you want to measure]
then you can see that there are some points lay on the circle, the arc length between them is 50.
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
hi, pls make sure ESNAP is turned on, and the Node is checked on too.
turn on esnap autocad zwcad
esnap snap to node autocad zwcad
autocad zwcad esnap object snap entity snap
By the way, now the latest version is ZWCAD+ 2014, it have many great improvements, you can have 30 days free trial:
Message 6 of 6
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- zw3d 2013 crack
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- buy cad software
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- autocad 2010 product key
- How to install ZWCAD
- catia windows 8
- Download Free 3D CAD
- acad viewer free
- autocad 2012 product key
- area autocad
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- sketchup dwg