Use ZWCAD MEASURE command to divide arc or circle into specific length (solved)
Message 1 of 6
Message 2 of 6
You can divide a circle it to several segments with specific length in ZWCAD 2011.
Here are the steps to make it work:
1. From menu Format > Point Style, choose a special point style except a dot, because a dot is hard to see when it lay on the line.
point style autocad zwcad
2. From menu Draw > Point > Measure, or run the command MEASURE directly.
Select entity to divide: [select the circle you want to measure]
then you can see that there are some points lay on the circle, the arc length between them is 50.
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
hi, pls make sure ESNAP is turned on, and the Node is checked on too.
turn on esnap autocad zwcad
esnap snap to node autocad zwcad
autocad zwcad esnap object snap entity snap
By the way, now the latest version is ZWCAD+ 2014, it have many great improvements, you can have 30 days free trial:
Message 6 of 6
- autocad convert text to mtext
- using autocad calculating total area
- dwg to skp
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- mechanical drawing software
- mechanical software download
- dgn to dwg converter free
- mechanical design software
- sketchup dwg
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- cad for students
- cam design software
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- how to open dwg on iphone