Use ZWCAD MEASURE command to divide arc or circle into specific length (solved)
Message 1 of 6
Message 2 of 6
You can divide a circle it to several segments with specific length in ZWCAD 2011.
Here are the steps to make it work:
1. From menu Format > Point Style, choose a special point style except a dot, because a dot is hard to see when it lay on the line.
point style autocad zwcad
2. From menu Draw > Point > Measure, or run the command MEASURE directly.
Select entity to divide: [select the circle you want to measure]
then you can see that there are some points lay on the circle, the arc length between them is 50.
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
hi, pls make sure ESNAP is turned on, and the Node is checked on too.
turn on esnap autocad zwcad
esnap snap to node autocad zwcad
autocad zwcad esnap object snap entity snap
By the way, now the latest version is ZWCAD+ 2014, it have many great improvements, you can have 30 days free trial:
Message 6 of 6
- buy solidworks 2009
- autocad license error
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- drawing a gear in autocad
- 3d home design dwg files
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- cad cam
- dgn to dwg converter free
- free cad cam software
- combine two regions in autocad
- free dwf viewer
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- cad file viewer free
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- cam design software