Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
this is a concern that I have had since using the soft key. I had a computer that was destroyed by a huge electric spike also blew out the surge bar along with most of the appliances that were plugged in at the time. Had this been my laptop with my license on it how would I be able to return the license? Then what would my options be, buy another seat? Not a very good option. Or what if my laptop is stolen?
Message 4 of 4
hi Chris, if your computer is broken, you can apply for a new license, for your case, we will consider giving a new license to you too.
Please contact our local reseller to verify and fill in an application form.
- autocad menu bar
- how to print multipage dwg
- using autocad calculating total area
- import dwg into sketchup
- cad reseller ksa
- sheet metal design tips
- autocad automatic saving command
- fadal emulator
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- How to install ZWCAD
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- combine two regions in autocad
- dwg cad