Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
this is a concern that I have had since using the soft key. I had a computer that was destroyed by a huge electric spike also blew out the surge bar along with most of the appliances that were plugged in at the time. Had this been my laptop with my license on it how would I be able to return the license? Then what would my options be, buy another seat? Not a very good option. Or what if my laptop is stolen?
Message 4 of 4
hi Chris, if your computer is broken, you can apply for a new license, for your case, we will consider giving a new license to you too.
Please contact our local reseller to verify and fill in an application form.
- how to move objects in autocad
- cad discussion
- pdf to dwg
- autocad block does not explode
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- cad mechanical download
- buy solidworks 2010
- using autocad calculating total area
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- dwg to skp
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- sketchup dwg
- buy cad software
- catia windows 8