Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
"Copy to part"
This command can copy/cut specify integral entities to exteral components with history or without history, also you can copy/cut integral entities to external part, for the second situation, you still can decide whether instance the destination part into the active part as a component
"Integral entities" means that you just can copy/cut the complete shape, curve,point, block, unable to copy/ cut the edge from face, face from shape.
Because the "Extract hisotry" require the entities must be integral so that it has the compolete history, if you really want to copy/ cut the edge of face or face of shape, you can do it at the destination part after copying.
More information about how do do copying between different part, please look at the post below. I think you can learn more there.
- buy solidworks 2010
- mechanical software download
- autocad 2010 serial number
- autocad to sketchup
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- how to move objects in autocad
- zwcad 2013 download
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- cad discussion
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- how to make cross section in autocad
- zw3d vs solidworks
- zwcad 2009 crack
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download