Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
"Copy to part"
This command can copy/cut specify integral entities to exteral components with history or without history, also you can copy/cut integral entities to external part, for the second situation, you still can decide whether instance the destination part into the active part as a component
"Integral entities" means that you just can copy/cut the complete shape, curve,point, block, unable to copy/ cut the edge from face, face from shape.
Because the "Extract hisotry" require the entities must be integral so that it has the compolete history, if you really want to copy/ cut the edge of face or face of shape, you can do it at the destination part after copying.
More information about how do do copying between different part, please look at the post below. I think you can learn more there.
- mechanical drawing software
- autocad default toolbar
- pdf to dwg
- catia windows 8
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- how to find backup files in autocad
- how to make a hole in autocad
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- dwg cad
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- mechanical engineering software free download
- text to mtext
- buy solidworks 2009
- free cad cam software