Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
"Copy to part"
This command can copy/cut specify integral entities to exteral components with history or without history, also you can copy/cut integral entities to external part, for the second situation, you still can decide whether instance the destination part into the active part as a component
"Integral entities" means that you just can copy/cut the complete shape, curve,point, block, unable to copy/ cut the edge from face, face from shape.
Because the "Extract hisotry" require the entities must be integral so that it has the compolete history, if you really want to copy/ cut the edge of face or face of shape, you can do it at the destination part after copying.
More information about how do do copying between different part, please look at the post below. I think you can learn more there.
- buy solidworks 2010
- how to open sid file in autocad
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- cad cam software free
- free dwg viewer
- mechanical engineering software free download
- free cad cam software
- zwcad 2009 crack
- buy solidworks 2009
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- autocad 2012 serial number
- zwcad 2011 crack
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- free 3d cad software download
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603