Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
"Copy to part"
This command can copy/cut specify integral entities to exteral components with history or without history, also you can copy/cut integral entities to external part, for the second situation, you still can decide whether instance the destination part into the active part as a component
"Integral entities" means that you just can copy/cut the complete shape, curve,point, block, unable to copy/ cut the edge from face, face from shape.
Because the "Extract hisotry" require the entities must be integral so that it has the compolete history, if you really want to copy/ cut the edge of face or face of shape, you can do it at the destination part after copying.
More information about how do do copying between different part, please look at the post below. I think you can learn more there.
- unlock viewport
- area autocad
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- Download Free 3D CAD
- autocad to sketchup
- cad cam software free download
- cam design software
- how to open dwg on iphone
- how to move objects in autocad
- freecad tutorials
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- ac$ to dwg
- How to install ZWCAD
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- 3D Design