Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
"Copy to part"
This command can copy/cut specify integral entities to exteral components with history or without history, also you can copy/cut integral entities to external part, for the second situation, you still can decide whether instance the destination part into the active part as a component
"Integral entities" means that you just can copy/cut the complete shape, curve,point, block, unable to copy/ cut the edge from face, face from shape.
Because the "Extract hisotry" require the entities must be integral so that it has the compolete history, if you really want to copy/ cut the edge of face or face of shape, you can do it at the destination part after copying.
More information about how do do copying between different part, please look at the post below. I think you can learn more there.
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- catia windows 8
- Download cad software
- autocad automatic saving command
- how to make cross section in autocad
- autocad 2013 serial number
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- autocad calculate area
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- free 3d cam software
- sketchup import dwg
- zwcad portable
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- how to move objects in autocad
- autocad cursor highlights polylines