Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
"Copy to part"
This command can copy/cut specify integral entities to exteral components with history or without history, also you can copy/cut integral entities to external part, for the second situation, you still can decide whether instance the destination part into the active part as a component
"Integral entities" means that you just can copy/cut the complete shape, curve,point, block, unable to copy/ cut the edge from face, face from shape.
Because the "Extract hisotry" require the entities must be integral so that it has the compolete history, if you really want to copy/ cut the edge of face or face of shape, you can do it at the destination part after copying.
More information about how do do copying between different part, please look at the post below. I think you can learn more there.
- calculate area in autocad
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- free cad cam software
- cad cam software free download
- how to move objects in autocad
- zwcad 2012 crack
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- acad dwg viewer
- reset autocad configuration
- buy solidworks 2011
- unable to select objects in autocad
- cad mechanical