Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
If you just want the reference in that position. Set up a new plane that will intersect exaction where you need it. Then you can either use a sketch reference - toggle it's type to make it a line within the sketch.
Or you can make a curve in place using Curve from surface Intersection within the Wireframe environment.
Or you could insert a curve on the surface between the to adjacent lines.
Lot of options - depends on what you want to achieve and how much the underlying geometry is expected to change - and then update the new part.
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- 2d cam software free download
- how to open dwg on ipad
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- 3d cad free software
- Download cad software
- cad 3d models download
- cad for iphone
- free 3d cad software dwg
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- how to make a hole in autocad
- cad/cam software download
- buy solidworks 2009
- how to open dwg on iphone