Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
If you just want the reference in that position. Set up a new plane that will intersect exaction where you need it. Then you can either use a sketch reference - toggle it's type to make it a line within the sketch.
Or you can make a curve in place using Curve from surface Intersection within the Wireframe environment.
Or you could insert a curve on the surface between the to adjacent lines.
Lot of options - depends on what you want to achieve and how much the underlying geometry is expected to change - and then update the new part.
- mechanical design software free download
- area autocad
- zwcad 2010
- download cad cam
- 3D Design
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- autocad block does not explode
- buy solidworks 2011
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- cad software free download
- convert microstation to autocad
- dgn to dwg converter online
- free 3d cad software download
- autocad tag attribute display off
- pdf to dwg