Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
If you just want the reference in that position. Set up a new plane that will intersect exaction where you need it. Then you can either use a sketch reference - toggle it's type to make it a line within the sketch.
Or you can make a curve in place using Curve from surface Intersection within the Wireframe environment.
Or you could insert a curve on the surface between the to adjacent lines.
Lot of options - depends on what you want to achieve and how much the underlying geometry is expected to change - and then update the new part.
- how to create fillet in autocad
- zw3d vs solidworks
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- Dwg Converter
- cad/cam software download
- cad cam software free download
- catia windows 8
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- cad forum
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- cad cam software download
- DWG to DXF
- zwcad 2009 crack