Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
If you just want the reference in that position. Set up a new plane that will intersect exaction where you need it. Then you can either use a sketch reference - toggle it's type to make it a line within the sketch.
Or you can make a curve in place using Curve from surface Intersection within the Wireframe environment.
Or you could insert a curve on the surface between the to adjacent lines.
Lot of options - depends on what you want to achieve and how much the underlying geometry is expected to change - and then update the new part.
- dwg software
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- Dwg Converter
- freecad tutorials
- autocad autosave location
- area of irregular shapes
- autocad to sketchup
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- dgn to dwg
- how to move objects in autocad
- how to open dwg on iphone
- how to create fillet in autocad
- dwg to plt
- drawing a parabola in autocad