Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
If you just want the reference in that position. Set up a new plane that will intersect exaction where you need it. Then you can either use a sketch reference - toggle it's type to make it a line within the sketch.
Or you can make a curve in place using Curve from surface Intersection within the Wireframe environment.
Or you could insert a curve on the surface between the to adjacent lines.
Lot of options - depends on what you want to achieve and how much the underlying geometry is expected to change - and then update the new part.
- autocad autocomplete command
- home design software free
- autocad to sketchup
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- autosave autocad
- convert skp to dwg
- free cad download
- buy solidworks 2009
- cad discussion
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- drawing angles in autocad
- how to create fillet in autocad
- autocad slide library manager
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013