Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
If you just want the reference in that position. Set up a new plane that will intersect exaction where you need it. Then you can either use a sketch reference - toggle it's type to make it a line within the sketch.
Or you can make a curve in place using Curve from surface Intersection within the Wireframe environment.
Or you could insert a curve on the surface between the to adjacent lines.
Lot of options - depends on what you want to achieve and how much the underlying geometry is expected to change - and then update the new part.
- convert microstation to autocad
- zwcad 2012 crack
- autocad .bak viewer
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- free 3d cad software dwg
- cad cam software free download
- mechanical design software free download
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- dgn to dwg converter
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- autocad block does not explode
- cad drafting software
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- dwg 3d