Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
If you just want the reference in that position. Set up a new plane that will intersect exaction where you need it. Then you can either use a sketch reference - toggle it's type to make it a line within the sketch.
Or you can make a curve in place using Curve from surface Intersection within the Wireframe environment.
Or you could insert a curve on the surface between the to adjacent lines.
Lot of options - depends on what you want to achieve and how much the underlying geometry is expected to change - and then update the new part.
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- cad cam download
- autocad license error
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- 3d cad free software
- autocad autocomplete command
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- home design software free
- combine two regions in autocad
- autocad 2013 serial number
- how to find area in autocad
- advanced mechanical designing softwares