Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
If you just want the reference in that position. Set up a new plane that will intersect exaction where you need it. Then you can either use a sketch reference - toggle it's type to make it a line within the sketch.
Or you can make a curve in place using Curve from surface Intersection within the Wireframe environment.
Or you could insert a curve on the surface between the to adjacent lines.
Lot of options - depends on what you want to achieve and how much the underlying geometry is expected to change - and then update the new part.
- cad cam software
- drawing a gear in autocad
- autosave autocad
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- 2d cam software free download
- 3D Software Download
- free cad download
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- buy cad software
- how to measure area in autocad
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603