Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
If you just want the reference in that position. Set up a new plane that will intersect exaction where you need it. Then you can either use a sketch reference - toggle it's type to make it a line within the sketch.
Or you can make a curve in place using Curve from surface Intersection within the Wireframe environment.
Or you could insert a curve on the surface between the to adjacent lines.
Lot of options - depends on what you want to achieve and how much the underlying geometry is expected to change - and then update the new part.
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- How to install ZW3D
- how to create fillet in autocad
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- dgn to dwg converter
- unlock viewport
- 3d vx cad software
- autocad block does not explode
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- sketchup dwg
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- autocad 2013 serial number
- dwg to skp
- using autocad calculating total area