Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
If you just want the reference in that position. Set up a new plane that will intersect exaction where you need it. Then you can either use a sketch reference - toggle it's type to make it a line within the sketch.
Or you can make a curve in place using Curve from surface Intersection within the Wireframe environment.
Or you could insert a curve on the surface between the to adjacent lines.
Lot of options - depends on what you want to achieve and how much the underlying geometry is expected to change - and then update the new part.
- buy solidworks 2010
- Dwg Converter
- How to install ZW3D
- autocad 2010 serial number
- autocad calculate area
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- cad mechanical
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- mechanical design software
- combine two regions in autocad
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- zwcad 2009
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- reset autocad configuration