Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
If you just want the reference in that position. Set up a new plane that will intersect exaction where you need it. Then you can either use a sketch reference - toggle it's type to make it a line within the sketch.
Or you can make a curve in place using Curve from surface Intersection within the Wireframe environment.
Or you could insert a curve on the surface between the to adjacent lines.
Lot of options - depends on what you want to achieve and how much the underlying geometry is expected to change - and then update the new part.
- 3d cad cam
- 3d cad software
- 2d drawing
- Download free 3d models
- 3d modelling programs
- autocad area calculation
- sketchup import dwg
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- free cad cam software
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- how to measure area in autocad
- dongle driver for windows 7
- buy solidworks 2009