Message 1 of 5
Simple question (hopefully). I want to export .PDFs as a solid white background colour. Currently when i export it outputs the background colour as more of an off-white creamy colour. The problem comes when the office staff (who dont have ZW installed) go to print the .PDF to use it prints the back ground as a grey colour because we only print in black/white. Any help to be able to export as solid white would be great. I have had a look and cant see anything.
Message 2 of 5
RMB Set the sheet Attribute for the page colour to white.
I use the inbuilt PDF export 2D, and colour setting and let the printer deal with the B&W.
You should edit your template and make the change there too so it is always white.
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
I want to export zwcad ".dwg to ."PDF" as a solid white background colour. Currently when i export it outputs the background colour as "WHITE". But i wants export in colour where i used in drawing.
Please help me to solve this issue.
Message 5 of 5
- 3d home design dwg files
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- autocad block does not explode
- autocad license error
- autocad tag attribute display off
- cad cam software free
- drawing a gear in autocad
- reset autocad configuration
- zwcad 2009 professional
- How to install ZW3D
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- using autocad calculating total area
- how to draw centerline in autocad