Message 1 of 4
In ZWCAD+2014 some of 3D features are not there like:
1.) "LOFT" command is not working.
2.) If we made a 3d model and go to viewport it shows in wireframe only. Wewant to print some shaded item from layouts but it’s not working it prints in wireframe only.
Please help me in this regard.
Message 2 of 4
hi Surender, Loft and Shade Plot haven't been supported by ZWCAD+ 2014 yet. When we rebuilt ZWCAD, we take 2D drafting functions as priority and 3D functions as future plan. If you need them urgently, please use ZWCAD 2012 as a temporary solution, ZWCAD 2012 supports these two features and the license for ZWCAD+ 2014 could be used for ZWCAD 2012, once you activate ZWCAD+ 2014, ZWCAD 2012 on the same computer is registered.
(ID: 2518, 6829)
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
Is it possible for ZWCAD ARCHITECTURE 2014+ SP1 too? ( to activate ZWCAD 2012 licence on the same computer )
- unlock viewport
- autocad default toolbar
- cad file viewer free
- how to measure area in autocad
- how to find area in autocad
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- how to move objects in autocad
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- 3D Software Download
- drawing a gear in autocad
- How to open an autocad file
- autocad commands
- reset autocad configuration
- autocad to sketchup