Message 1 of 4
In ZWCAD+2014 some of 3D features are not there like:
1.) "LOFT" command is not working.
2.) If we made a 3d model and go to viewport it shows in wireframe only. Wewant to print some shaded item from layouts but it’s not working it prints in wireframe only.
Please help me in this regard.
Message 2 of 4
hi Surender, Loft and Shade Plot haven't been supported by ZWCAD+ 2014 yet. When we rebuilt ZWCAD, we take 2D drafting functions as priority and 3D functions as future plan. If you need them urgently, please use ZWCAD 2012 as a temporary solution, ZWCAD 2012 supports these two features and the license for ZWCAD+ 2014 could be used for ZWCAD 2012, once you activate ZWCAD+ 2014, ZWCAD 2012 on the same computer is registered.
(ID: 2518, 6829)
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
Is it possible for ZWCAD ARCHITECTURE 2014+ SP1 too? ( to activate ZWCAD 2012 licence on the same computer )
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- home design software free
- 3d cad software
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- using autocad calculating total area
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- zwcad 2009
- area of irregular shapes
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- 3d ds
- dgn to dwg
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- wire rope design
- zwcad portable