Message 1 of 3
i have a minor problem.
i'm chanching the title of ZWCAD 2014 with
In 2010+ this worked, but in 2014 it does not anymore.
If i retrieve the value it gets set properly, but the title does not change.
It there a change in the way ZWCAD 2014 works?
Any hits greatly appreciated
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
hi, this is an known issue, we will fix it in future version. It only happen with ribbon menu, classic menu is OK. (Problem ID: T7963, T7963)
BTW, you can use VB.NET to change title, but it has the same problem for the moment:
- Imports ZwSoft.ZwCAD.Runtime
- Imports System.Drawing
- Imports ZwApp = ZwSoft.ZwCAD.ApplicationServices
- Public Class ZwcadApp
- <CommandMethod("ChangeWindow")> _
- Public Sub ChangeWindow()
- Dim MWindow As ZwSoft.ZwCAD.Windows.Window = ZwApp.Application.MainWindow
- MWindow.Text = "Just a test!"
- MWindow.Icon = New Icon("F:\ficon.ico")
- End Sub
- End Class
- cad cam
- dgn to dwg converter
- 3d ds
- free dwg viewer
- how to open sid file in autocad
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- buy cad software
- cad cam download
- zwcad 2009 professional
- cad file viewer free
- zw 3d
- mechanical design software free download
- autocad area calculation
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg