Message 1 of 2
Load the file, bring up the view manager. Select the "corner patch view".
Using N-blend, patch the missing fillet, the corner one only.
Now use the fill gap command to fill all the rest of the gaps on the part in one go.
Message 2 of 2
- buy solidworks 2009
- cad file viewer free
- How to open an autocad file
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- buy solidworks 2010
- cad cam software free download
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- autocad .bak viewer
- buy solidworks 2011
- autocad slide library manager
- cad cam software free
- mechanical design software free download
- sketchup dwg
- manufacturers of cad cam design software