Message 1 of 2
Load the file, bring up the view manager. Select the "corner patch view".
Using N-blend, patch the missing fillet, the corner one only.
Now use the fill gap command to fill all the rest of the gaps on the part in one go.
Message 2 of 2
- import dwg into sketchup
- autocad convert text to mtext
- How to open an autocad file
- free 3d cad software dwg
- 3d models of people
- mechanical softwares free download
- cad file viewer free
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- home design software free
- unlock viewport
- dongle driver for windows 7
- cad discussion
- autocad default toolbar
- autocad license error
- Creating a rope texture in 3D