Message 1 of 2
Load the file, bring up the view manager. Select the "corner patch view".
Using N-blend, patch the missing fillet, the corner one only.
Now use the fill gap command to fill all the rest of the gaps on the part in one go.
Message 2 of 2
- mechanical drawing software
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- autocad default toolbar
- cad mechanical
- 3d vx cad software
- autocad menu bar
- autocad tag attribute display off
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- skp to dwg
- 3d cad design software
- autocad area calculation
- cad drafting software
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- 3D Design