Message 1 of 7
Message 2 of 7
hi, "CONTINUOUS" is ZWCAD+ default existing linetype, to avoid conflict, please try with other, such as "Center"
ThisDrawing.Linetypes.Load "Center", "acad.lin"
Please make sure to add the path of "acad.lin" into ZWCAD+ Support File Search Path.
Message 3 of 7
ThisDrawing.Linetypes.Load "user_line", "ZWCADiso.lin" run refectly, if loading simple linetype, but if linetype consist of user font reference appear errors. example:
*border_map,border_map___ . ___ . ___ .
if I loading this linetype from standart application method all okey, but if I load from code appear mistake!
Message 4 of 7
hi, I tested with attached sample, it can load your linetype by code. Load_LineType.rar (3.49 KB)
Only one problem on my side, when load for the second time, there will be a wrong message:"Metho ‘Load ’of object ‘IZcadLineTypes’ failed", which is not supposed to be. (ID:T8028)
Could you attach your code here and tell me every steps to reproduce the problem?
Message 5 of 7
Message 6 of 7
Message 7 of 7
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- 3d design software free download
- cad cam software download
- autocad tag attribute display off
- cad drafting software
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- autocad 2012 serial number
- 3d ds
- Dwg Converter
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- How to install ZW3D
- buy solidworks 2011