Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Hi,I think your paradigm might need adjusting!
In reality you can only edit one object at a time even with multiple tabs, you still have to switch.
Z3 does what you want to do in one tab no problem at all in a assembly mode.
Here you can switch between objects and edit them in situ and instantly see the relationship changes etc. etc.
If you want multiple tabs of unrelated objects from the same file - the answer is no.
However you can create a nonsensical assembly and just put parts in so they are all accessible via assembly approach as explained.
Hope that helps.
- drawing a gear in autocad
- free 3d cad software dwg
- free cad cam software
- autocad slide library manager
- dgn to dwg converter free
- fadal emulator
- cad file viewer free
- sketchup dwg
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- mechanical software download
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- zwcad 2009 professional
- using autocad calculating total area
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- unlock viewport