Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Hi,I think your paradigm might need adjusting!
In reality you can only edit one object at a time even with multiple tabs, you still have to switch.
Z3 does what you want to do in one tab no problem at all in a assembly mode.
Here you can switch between objects and edit them in situ and instantly see the relationship changes etc. etc.
If you want multiple tabs of unrelated objects from the same file - the answer is no.
However you can create a nonsensical assembly and just put parts in so they are all accessible via assembly approach as explained.
Hope that helps.
- import dwg into sketchup
- 2d drawing
- autocad 2013 product key
- how to move objects in autocad
- pdf to dwg
- what is .dwg
- how to find backup files in autocad
- zwcad 2010 download
- how to create fillet in autocad
- autocad 2012 serial number
- autocad commands
- how to open dwg on iphone
- zwcad price in india
- buy solidworks 2010
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad