Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Hi,I think your paradigm might need adjusting!
In reality you can only edit one object at a time even with multiple tabs, you still have to switch.
Z3 does what you want to do in one tab no problem at all in a assembly mode.
Here you can switch between objects and edit them in situ and instantly see the relationship changes etc. etc.
If you want multiple tabs of unrelated objects from the same file - the answer is no.
However you can create a nonsensical assembly and just put parts in so they are all accessible via assembly approach as explained.
Hope that helps.
- dgn to dwg converter online
- acad dwg viewer
- mechanical engineering software free download
- how to open dwg on ipad
- convert skp to dwg
- zwcad 2014 crack
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- zwcad portable
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- free dwg viewer
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- wire rope design
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- zwcad 2009