Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Hi,I think your paradigm might need adjusting!
In reality you can only edit one object at a time even with multiple tabs, you still have to switch.
Z3 does what you want to do in one tab no problem at all in a assembly mode.
Here you can switch between objects and edit them in situ and instantly see the relationship changes etc. etc.
If you want multiple tabs of unrelated objects from the same file - the answer is no.
However you can create a nonsensical assembly and just put parts in so they are all accessible via assembly approach as explained.
Hope that helps.
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- drawing angles in autocad
- autocad area calculation
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- How to open an autocad file
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- how to open dwg on iphone
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- cad cam software free download
- free 3d cad software dwg
- autocad turn off the smart command
- how to measure area in autocad
- buy cad software
- How to draw elbow in autocad