Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Hi,I think your paradigm might need adjusting!
In reality you can only edit one object at a time even with multiple tabs, you still have to switch.
Z3 does what you want to do in one tab no problem at all in a assembly mode.
Here you can switch between objects and edit them in situ and instantly see the relationship changes etc. etc.
If you want multiple tabs of unrelated objects from the same file - the answer is no.
However you can create a nonsensical assembly and just put parts in so they are all accessible via assembly approach as explained.
Hope that helps.
- Download Free 3D CAD
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- cad cam software free download
- autocad 2010 product key
- free dwf viewer for mac
- how to create fillet in autocad
- zwcad 2012 crack
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- buy solidworks 2009
- dwg to skp converter
- mechanical softwares free download
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- home design software free
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad