Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Hi,I think your paradigm might need adjusting!
In reality you can only edit one object at a time even with multiple tabs, you still have to switch.
Z3 does what you want to do in one tab no problem at all in a assembly mode.
Here you can switch between objects and edit them in situ and instantly see the relationship changes etc. etc.
If you want multiple tabs of unrelated objects from the same file - the answer is no.
However you can create a nonsensical assembly and just put parts in so they are all accessible via assembly approach as explained.
Hope that helps.
- free cad software
- free 3d cad software download
- 3d modeling website
- 3d home design dwg files
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- cad 3d models download
- how to measure area in autocad
- cad cam software free
- 3D Software Download
- zwcad 2011 crack
- autocad 2012 product key
- 3d cad models free download
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- autocad turn off the smart command
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?