Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Hi,I think your paradigm might need adjusting!
In reality you can only edit one object at a time even with multiple tabs, you still have to switch.
Z3 does what you want to do in one tab no problem at all in a assembly mode.
Here you can switch between objects and edit them in situ and instantly see the relationship changes etc. etc.
If you want multiple tabs of unrelated objects from the same file - the answer is no.
However you can create a nonsensical assembly and just put parts in so they are all accessible via assembly approach as explained.
Hope that helps.
- acad viewer free
- buy solidworks 2011
- buy cad software
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- zw 3d
- mechanical design software free download
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- 3d cad models free download
- 3d cad software
- autocad tag attribute display off
- dgn autocad
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- autocad default toolbar
- how to open dwg on iphone
- calculate area in autocad