Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Hi,I think your paradigm might need adjusting!
In reality you can only edit one object at a time even with multiple tabs, you still have to switch.
Z3 does what you want to do in one tab no problem at all in a assembly mode.
Here you can switch between objects and edit them in situ and instantly see the relationship changes etc. etc.
If you want multiple tabs of unrelated objects from the same file - the answer is no.
However you can create a nonsensical assembly and just put parts in so they are all accessible via assembly approach as explained.
Hope that helps.
- set autosave in autocad
- zwcad price in india
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- dgn autocad
- buy cad software
- 3d modelling programs
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- free 3d cad software dwg
- free cad cam software
- buy solidworks 2009
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- convert microstation to autocad
- sketchup dwg
- autocad autocomplete command