Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Hi,I think your paradigm might need adjusting!
In reality you can only edit one object at a time even with multiple tabs, you still have to switch.
Z3 does what you want to do in one tab no problem at all in a assembly mode.
Here you can switch between objects and edit them in situ and instantly see the relationship changes etc. etc.
If you want multiple tabs of unrelated objects from the same file - the answer is no.
However you can create a nonsensical assembly and just put parts in so they are all accessible via assembly approach as explained.
Hope that helps.
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- cad cam
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- free 3d cad software download
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- zwcad 2013 download
- free cad software
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- cadtools forum
- cad cam software
- sketchup dwg
- buy solidworks 2010
- DWG to DXF
- home design software free