Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Hi,I think your paradigm might need adjusting!
In reality you can only edit one object at a time even with multiple tabs, you still have to switch.
Z3 does what you want to do in one tab no problem at all in a assembly mode.
Here you can switch between objects and edit them in situ and instantly see the relationship changes etc. etc.
If you want multiple tabs of unrelated objects from the same file - the answer is no.
However you can create a nonsensical assembly and just put parts in so they are all accessible via assembly approach as explained.
Hope that helps.
- Download cad software
- catia windows 8
- How to open an autocad file
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- zwcad portable
- autocad autocomplete command
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- how to measure area in autocad
- 3d cad free software
- DWG to DXF
- How to install ZW3D
- zwcad 2012 crack
- zwcad 2010 download
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- buy solidworks 2010