Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Hi,I think your paradigm might need adjusting!
In reality you can only edit one object at a time even with multiple tabs, you still have to switch.
Z3 does what you want to do in one tab no problem at all in a assembly mode.
Here you can switch between objects and edit them in situ and instantly see the relationship changes etc. etc.
If you want multiple tabs of unrelated objects from the same file - the answer is no.
However you can create a nonsensical assembly and just put parts in so they are all accessible via assembly approach as explained.
Hope that helps.
- zwcad 2012 crack
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- zwcad 2009
- autocad 2012 product key
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- convert microstation to autocad
- How to open an autocad file
- autocad 2012 serial number
- free cad download
- 3d cad models free download
- free dwf viewer for mac
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- autocad default toolbar
- fadal emulator
- dwg 3d