Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Hi,I think your paradigm might need adjusting!
In reality you can only edit one object at a time even with multiple tabs, you still have to switch.
Z3 does what you want to do in one tab no problem at all in a assembly mode.
Here you can switch between objects and edit them in situ and instantly see the relationship changes etc. etc.
If you want multiple tabs of unrelated objects from the same file - the answer is no.
However you can create a nonsensical assembly and just put parts in so they are all accessible via assembly approach as explained.
Hope that helps.
- autocad 2012 serial number
- cad software free download
- combine two regions in autocad
- mechanical engineering software free download
- cad/cam software download
- text to mtext
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- mechanical design software free download
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- autocad turn off the smart command
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- How to install ZWCAD
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?