Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Hi,I think your paradigm might need adjusting!
In reality you can only edit one object at a time even with multiple tabs, you still have to switch.
Z3 does what you want to do in one tab no problem at all in a assembly mode.
Here you can switch between objects and edit them in situ and instantly see the relationship changes etc. etc.
If you want multiple tabs of unrelated objects from the same file - the answer is no.
However you can create a nonsensical assembly and just put parts in so they are all accessible via assembly approach as explained.
Hope that helps.
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- Download free 3d models
- sheet metal design tips
- how to open dwg on ipad
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- cad/cam software download
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- design cad software
- what is .dwg
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- Dwg Converter
- cad for iphone
- autocad to sketchup
- cad 3d models download
- how to draw dotted line in autocad