Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Hi,I think your paradigm might need adjusting!
In reality you can only edit one object at a time even with multiple tabs, you still have to switch.
Z3 does what you want to do in one tab no problem at all in a assembly mode.
Here you can switch between objects and edit them in situ and instantly see the relationship changes etc. etc.
If you want multiple tabs of unrelated objects from the same file - the answer is no.
However you can create a nonsensical assembly and just put parts in so they are all accessible via assembly approach as explained.
Hope that helps.
- fadal emulator
- buy cad software
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- cad 3d models download
- cad cam
- zwcad 2010 download
- dgn to dwg
- how to measure area in autocad
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- autocad drawing software
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- mechanical design software free download
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- autocad to sketchup