Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Hi,I think your paradigm might need adjusting!
In reality you can only edit one object at a time even with multiple tabs, you still have to switch.
Z3 does what you want to do in one tab no problem at all in a assembly mode.
Here you can switch between objects and edit them in situ and instantly see the relationship changes etc. etc.
If you want multiple tabs of unrelated objects from the same file - the answer is no.
However you can create a nonsensical assembly and just put parts in so they are all accessible via assembly approach as explained.
Hope that helps.
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- autocad commands
- cad discussion
- 3D Software Download
- mechanical softwares free download
- autocad default toolbar
- 3d design software free download
- how to open dwg on ipad
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- wire rope design
- mechanical engineering software free download
- dgn to dwg converter online
- How to open an autocad file
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- how to draw centerline in autocad