Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Hi,I think your paradigm might need adjusting!
In reality you can only edit one object at a time even with multiple tabs, you still have to switch.
Z3 does what you want to do in one tab no problem at all in a assembly mode.
Here you can switch between objects and edit them in situ and instantly see the relationship changes etc. etc.
If you want multiple tabs of unrelated objects from the same file - the answer is no.
However you can create a nonsensical assembly and just put parts in so they are all accessible via assembly approach as explained.
Hope that helps.
- How to install ZWCAD
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- autocad turn off the smart command
- cad cam download
- 3d modelling programs
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- Free 3d house design software
- How to install ZW3D
- buy solidworks 2009
- autocad convert text to mtext
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- how to find backup files in autocad
- cad/cam software download
- using autocad calculating total area
- cad for iphone