Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1. after drawing the line select it.
2. type 'chprop' in the command line and then it will ask you 'enter property to change'.
3. type 'ltype'
4. for center line, type 'center'
another method is right click extreme top outside the drawing screen, select ACAD, load the properties tool box. you'd find the line type option there. center box. if you cant see the center line type, load it.
You can also enter flowline and borderline symbols in this way.
zwcad vs autocad
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- how to open sid file in autocad
- free dwf viewer for mac
- free 3d cam software
- dongle driver for windows 7
- zw3d 2013 crack
- 3D Software Download
- 3d design software free download
- cad discussion
- free cad download
- autocad 2013 product key
- cad cam
- autocad to sketchup
- mechanical design software
- dgn to dwg converter online