Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1. after drawing the line select it.
2. type 'chprop' in the command line and then it will ask you 'enter property to change'.
3. type 'ltype'
4. for center line, type 'center'
another method is right click extreme top outside the drawing screen, select ACAD, load the properties tool box. you'd find the line type option there. center box. if you cant see the center line type, load it.
You can also enter flowline and borderline symbols in this way.
zwcad vs autocad
- sheet metal design tips
- text to mtext
- 3d cad models free download
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- dwg to skp converter
- dwg to plt
- catia windows 8
- mechanical softwares free download
- 3d cad cam
- zwcad 2013 download
- free 3d cam software
- free dwf viewer
- 3d design software free download