Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1. after drawing the line select it.
2. type 'chprop' in the command line and then it will ask you 'enter property to change'.
3. type 'ltype'
4. for center line, type 'center'
another method is right click extreme top outside the drawing screen, select ACAD, load the properties tool box. you'd find the line type option there. center box. if you cant see the center line type, load it.
You can also enter flowline and borderline symbols in this way.
zwcad vs autocad
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- how to make cross section in autocad
- Download Free 3D CAD
- dgn converter
- mechanical engineering software free download
- freecad tutorials
- mechanical softwares free download
- how to print multipage dwg
- zwcad 2010
- free dwf viewer
- How to open an autocad file
- area of irregular shapes
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- 3d ds
- autocad turn off the smart command