Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1. after drawing the line select it.
2. type 'chprop' in the command line and then it will ask you 'enter property to change'.
3. type 'ltype'
4. for center line, type 'center'
another method is right click extreme top outside the drawing screen, select ACAD, load the properties tool box. you'd find the line type option there. center box. if you cant see the center line type, load it.
You can also enter flowline and borderline symbols in this way.
zwcad vs autocad
- autocad turn off the smart command
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- mechanical design software free download
- autocad 2012 product key
- autocad .bak viewer
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- dgn to dwg
- wire rope design
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- dgn autocad
- cad/cam software download
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- how to make a hole in autocad
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- 3d models of people