Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1. after drawing the line select it.
2. type 'chprop' in the command line and then it will ask you 'enter property to change'.
3. type 'ltype'
4. for center line, type 'center'
another method is right click extreme top outside the drawing screen, select ACAD, load the properties tool box. you'd find the line type option there. center box. if you cant see the center line type, load it.
You can also enter flowline and borderline symbols in this way.
zwcad vs autocad
- How to open an autocad file
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- buy solidworks 2010
- dongle driver for windows 7
- set autosave in autocad
- How to install ZW3D
- catia windows 8
- cad cam software free
- how to find backup files in autocad
- dwg to skp converter
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- mechanical engineering software free download
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- how to make a hole in autocad