Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1. after drawing the line select it.
2. type 'chprop' in the command line and then it will ask you 'enter property to change'.
3. type 'ltype'
4. for center line, type 'center'
another method is right click extreme top outside the drawing screen, select ACAD, load the properties tool box. you'd find the line type option there. center box. if you cant see the center line type, load it.
You can also enter flowline and borderline symbols in this way.
zwcad vs autocad
- zwcad 2009
- autocad turn off the smart command
- buy solidworks 2009
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- autocad slide library manager
- free cad cam software
- wire rope design
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- autocad automatic saving command
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- free cad download
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- home design software free
- cad for students
- dwg to skp