Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1. after drawing the line select it.
2. type 'chprop' in the command line and then it will ask you 'enter property to change'.
3. type 'ltype'
4. for center line, type 'center'
another method is right click extreme top outside the drawing screen, select ACAD, load the properties tool box. you'd find the line type option there. center box. if you cant see the center line type, load it.
You can also enter flowline and borderline symbols in this way.
zwcad vs autocad
- dwg 3d
- buy solidworks 2010
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- design cad software
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- DWG to DXF
- sketchup dwg
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- home design software free
- free cad download
- Dwg Converter
- mechanical design software free download
- dgn autocad
- How to open an autocad file
- autocad commands