Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1. after drawing the line select it.
2. type 'chprop' in the command line and then it will ask you 'enter property to change'.
3. type 'ltype'
4. for center line, type 'center'
another method is right click extreme top outside the drawing screen, select ACAD, load the properties tool box. you'd find the line type option there. center box. if you cant see the center line type, load it.
You can also enter flowline and borderline symbols in this way.
zwcad vs autocad
- what is cam software
- dgn to dwg converter free
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- autocad tag attribute display off
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- cad cam download
- buy solidworks 2009
- 3d models of people
- autocad menu bar
- using autocad calculating total area
- acad viewer free
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- .shx file definition
- zwcad 2009
- autocad 2010 serial number