Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1. after drawing the line select it.
2. type 'chprop' in the command line and then it will ask you 'enter property to change'.
3. type 'ltype'
4. for center line, type 'center'
another method is right click extreme top outside the drawing screen, select ACAD, load the properties tool box. you'd find the line type option there. center box. if you cant see the center line type, load it.
You can also enter flowline and borderline symbols in this way.
zwcad vs autocad
- free dwf viewer
- autocad commands
- zwcad 2009
- buy solidworks 2011
- cad mechanical
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- calculate area in autocad
- import dwg into sketchup
- zwcad 2010 crack
- autocad area calculation
- how to measure area in autocad
- mechanical design software free download
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- 2d drawing
- how to recover dwg files after crash