Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1. after drawing the line select it.
2. type 'chprop' in the command line and then it will ask you 'enter property to change'.
3. type 'ltype'
4. for center line, type 'center'
another method is right click extreme top outside the drawing screen, select ACAD, load the properties tool box. you'd find the line type option there. center box. if you cant see the center line type, load it.
You can also enter flowline and borderline symbols in this way.
zwcad vs autocad
- cam design software
- text to mtext
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- Download cad software
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- cad drafting software
- zw 3d
- dgn autocad
- unlock viewport
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- how to move objects in autocad
- autocad turn off the smart command
- zwcad portable
- autocad 2012 product key
- cad cam software