Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1. after drawing the line select it.
2. type 'chprop' in the command line and then it will ask you 'enter property to change'.
3. type 'ltype'
4. for center line, type 'center'
another method is right click extreme top outside the drawing screen, select ACAD, load the properties tool box. you'd find the line type option there. center box. if you cant see the center line type, load it.
You can also enter flowline and borderline symbols in this way.
zwcad vs autocad
- convert ellipse to polyline
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- how to make a hole in autocad
- zwcad 2009
- zw3d 2013 crack
- calculate area in autocad
- autocad tag attribute display off
- Free 3d house design software
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- using autocad calculating total area
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- dgn to dwg converter free
- ac$ to dwg
- autocad drawing software
- zwcad 2009 professional