Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1. after drawing the line select it.
2. type 'chprop' in the command line and then it will ask you 'enter property to change'.
3. type 'ltype'
4. for center line, type 'center'
another method is right click extreme top outside the drawing screen, select ACAD, load the properties tool box. you'd find the line type option there. center box. if you cant see the center line type, load it.
You can also enter flowline and borderline symbols in this way.
zwcad vs autocad
- mechanical software download
- unlock viewport
- cad free download
- dwg to skp
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- autocad license error
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- free cad download
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- cad file viewer free
- how to open dwg on iphone
- 3d modeling website
- zwcad 2013 download