Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1. after drawing the line select it.
2. type 'chprop' in the command line and then it will ask you 'enter property to change'.
3. type 'ltype'
4. for center line, type 'center'
another method is right click extreme top outside the drawing screen, select ACAD, load the properties tool box. you'd find the line type option there. center box. if you cant see the center line type, load it.
You can also enter flowline and borderline symbols in this way.
zwcad vs autocad
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- set autosave in autocad
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- area of irregular shapes
- sketchup dwg
- design cad software
- Download Free 3D CAD
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- cad free download
- autocad calculate area
- mechanical drawing software
- cad 3d models download
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- zwcad 2010
- freecad download