Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
You can just automatically generate contour lines if you have a set of spot elevations.
First, set an easily visible point style. Choose Home tab> Utilities panel drop-down, Point Style in the Drafting & Annotation workspace. (This is the DDPTYPE command or PDMODE system variable.)
Then use the POINT command to insert the points into the drawing. If you have a list of points in an external file, you can create a script file that sets PDMODE, starts the POINT command, and inserts all the points. You’ll need to strip the external file of everything except the points and then format them (in a text-only file) so that each one is on a separate line.
Finally, use the SPLINE command. Use the NODE osnap variable to snap to the points.
zwcad vs autocad
- unlock viewport
- autocad 2010 product key
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- autocad autocomplete command
- autocad license error
- mechanical software download
- cad 3d models download
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- autocad convert text to mtext
- using autocad calculating total area
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- 3d cad free software
- fadal emulator
- cad cam software download