Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
You can just automatically generate contour lines if you have a set of spot elevations.
First, set an easily visible point style. Choose Home tab> Utilities panel drop-down, Point Style in the Drafting & Annotation workspace. (This is the DDPTYPE command or PDMODE system variable.)
Then use the POINT command to insert the points into the drawing. If you have a list of points in an external file, you can create a script file that sets PDMODE, starts the POINT command, and inserts all the points. You’ll need to strip the external file of everything except the points and then format them (in a text-only file) so that each one is on a separate line.
Finally, use the SPLINE command. Use the NODE osnap variable to snap to the points.
zwcad vs autocad
- zwcad 2011 crack
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- combine two regions in autocad
- sketchup import dwg
- how to open sid file in autocad
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- design cad software
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- how to open dwg on iphone
- cad cam software free
- sheet metal design tips
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- autocad slide library manager
- free 3d cad software dwg
- cad cam