Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
You can just automatically generate contour lines if you have a set of spot elevations.
First, set an easily visible point style. Choose Home tab> Utilities panel drop-down, Point Style in the Drafting & Annotation workspace. (This is the DDPTYPE command or PDMODE system variable.)
Then use the POINT command to insert the points into the drawing. If you have a list of points in an external file, you can create a script file that sets PDMODE, starts the POINT command, and inserts all the points. You’ll need to strip the external file of everything except the points and then format them (in a text-only file) so that each one is on a separate line.
Finally, use the SPLINE command. Use the NODE osnap variable to snap to the points.
zwcad vs autocad
- free dwf viewer
- 2d cam software free download
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- dgn to dwg
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- how to open dwg on iphone
- fadal emulator
- how to print multipage dwg
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- dwg cad
- cad corner blocks
- cad for students
- autocad autocomplete command
- cad drafting software