Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
You can just automatically generate contour lines if you have a set of spot elevations.
First, set an easily visible point style. Choose Home tab> Utilities panel drop-down, Point Style in the Drafting & Annotation workspace. (This is the DDPTYPE command or PDMODE system variable.)
Then use the POINT command to insert the points into the drawing. If you have a list of points in an external file, you can create a script file that sets PDMODE, starts the POINT command, and inserts all the points. You’ll need to strip the external file of everything except the points and then format them (in a text-only file) so that each one is on a separate line.
Finally, use the SPLINE command. Use the NODE osnap variable to snap to the points.
zwcad vs autocad
- how to measure area in autocad
- mechanical drawing software
- autocad block does not explode
- buy solidworks 2010
- autocad autocomplete command
- dwg 3d
- how to make cross section in autocad
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- unable to select objects in autocad
- drawing angles in autocad
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- mechanical software download
- 3d home design dwg files
- autocad automatic saving command
- dwg to skp