Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
You can just automatically generate contour lines if you have a set of spot elevations.
First, set an easily visible point style. Choose Home tab> Utilities panel drop-down, Point Style in the Drafting & Annotation workspace. (This is the DDPTYPE command or PDMODE system variable.)
Then use the POINT command to insert the points into the drawing. If you have a list of points in an external file, you can create a script file that sets PDMODE, starts the POINT command, and inserts all the points. You’ll need to strip the external file of everything except the points and then format them (in a text-only file) so that each one is on a separate line.
Finally, use the SPLINE command. Use the NODE osnap variable to snap to the points.
zwcad vs autocad
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- free dwg viewer
- pdf to dwg
- 3d models of people
- cad discussion
- cad free download
- dwg software
- unable to select objects in autocad
- Download free 3d models
- how to move objects in autocad
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- 3d cad models free download
- buy solidworks 2010
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- autocad 2012 serial number