Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
You can just automatically generate contour lines if you have a set of spot elevations.
First, set an easily visible point style. Choose Home tab> Utilities panel drop-down, Point Style in the Drafting & Annotation workspace. (This is the DDPTYPE command or PDMODE system variable.)
Then use the POINT command to insert the points into the drawing. If you have a list of points in an external file, you can create a script file that sets PDMODE, starts the POINT command, and inserts all the points. You’ll need to strip the external file of everything except the points and then format them (in a text-only file) so that each one is on a separate line.
Finally, use the SPLINE command. Use the NODE osnap variable to snap to the points.
zwcad vs autocad
- cad cam software download
- autocad 2013 product key
- buy solidworks 2010
- reset autocad configuration
- zw 3d
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- import dwg into sketchup
- autosave autocad
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- how to measure area in autocad
- sketchup dwg