Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
You can just automatically generate contour lines if you have a set of spot elevations.
First, set an easily visible point style. Choose Home tab> Utilities panel drop-down, Point Style in the Drafting & Annotation workspace. (This is the DDPTYPE command or PDMODE system variable.)
Then use the POINT command to insert the points into the drawing. If you have a list of points in an external file, you can create a script file that sets PDMODE, starts the POINT command, and inserts all the points. You’ll need to strip the external file of everything except the points and then format them (in a text-only file) so that each one is on a separate line.
Finally, use the SPLINE command. Use the NODE osnap variable to snap to the points.
zwcad vs autocad
- set autosave in autocad
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- how to find backup files in autocad
- DWG to DXF
- design cad software
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- 3d cad free software
- autocad commands
- calculate area in autocad
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- autocad default toolbar
- Download Free 3D CAD
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- cad free download