Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
You can just automatically generate contour lines if you have a set of spot elevations.
First, set an easily visible point style. Choose Home tab> Utilities panel drop-down, Point Style in the Drafting & Annotation workspace. (This is the DDPTYPE command or PDMODE system variable.)
Then use the POINT command to insert the points into the drawing. If you have a list of points in an external file, you can create a script file that sets PDMODE, starts the POINT command, and inserts all the points. You’ll need to strip the external file of everything except the points and then format them (in a text-only file) so that each one is on a separate line.
Finally, use the SPLINE command. Use the NODE osnap variable to snap to the points.
zwcad vs autocad
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- how to measure area in autocad
- 3d ds
- autocad 2012 serial number
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- free cad download
- .shx file definition
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- acad dwg viewer
- autocad calculate area
- how to print multipage dwg
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- autocad autocomplete command