Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
(1)Select the line, type ‘chprop’ to run in the command line. Type ‘hidden’ for getting dotted line when “enter property to change” pops up.
(2)You can also try the other method to draw dotted Line in Autocad.
Click on the linetype selection dropdown on the toolbar, choose linetype you require or select “Other…” button to load available types.
Draw a line and select it, and press Ctrl + 1 keys from keyboard. Autocad 2013 will bring up a the line type window. Select the Dotted line from it and it will be apply.
zwcad vs autocad
- autocad menu bar
- zwcad 2009
- 2d cam software free download
- dongle driver for windows 7
- autocad automatic saving command
- autocad 2010 serial number
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- cad 3d models download
- autocad 2012 product key
- cam design software
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- area autocad
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- autocad turn off the smart command
- drawing angles in autocad