Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
(1)Select the line, type ‘chprop’ to run in the command line. Type ‘hidden’ for getting dotted line when “enter property to change” pops up.
(2)You can also try the other method to draw dotted Line in Autocad.
Click on the linetype selection dropdown on the toolbar, choose linetype you require or select “Other…” button to load available types.
Draw a line and select it, and press Ctrl + 1 keys from keyboard. Autocad 2013 will bring up a the line type window. Select the Dotted line from it and it will be apply.
zwcad vs autocad
- autocad 2012 product key
- sheet metal design tips
- autocad commands
- how to print multipage dwg
- autocad block does not explode
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- zw 3d
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- sketchup import dwg
- unlock viewport
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- autocad area calculation
- autocad 2010 product key