Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
(1)Select the line, type ‘chprop’ to run in the command line. Type ‘hidden’ for getting dotted line when “enter property to change” pops up.
(2)You can also try the other method to draw dotted Line in Autocad.
Click on the linetype selection dropdown on the toolbar, choose linetype you require or select “Other…” button to load available types.
Draw a line and select it, and press Ctrl + 1 keys from keyboard. Autocad 2013 will bring up a the line type window. Select the Dotted line from it and it will be apply.
zwcad vs autocad
- zwcad 2009
- dwg to skp converter
- 3d cad models free download
- autocad license error
- free dwf viewer
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- sketchup dwg
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- cad forum
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- autocad calculate area
- cad discussion
- 3d modeling website
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- convert skp to dwg