Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
(1)Select the line, type ‘chprop’ to run in the command line. Type ‘hidden’ for getting dotted line when “enter property to change” pops up.
(2)You can also try the other method to draw dotted Line in Autocad.
Click on the linetype selection dropdown on the toolbar, choose linetype you require or select “Other…” button to load available types.
Draw a line and select it, and press Ctrl + 1 keys from keyboard. Autocad 2013 will bring up a the line type window. Select the Dotted line from it and it will be apply.
zwcad vs autocad
- dwg cad
- zwcad 2010
- how to print multipage dwg
- autosave autocad
- zwcad 2009 professional
- combine two regions in autocad
- 3d models of people
- autocad 2012 serial number
- vx cad cam software
- mechanical design software
- cad cam download
- autocad convert text to mtext
- area of irregular shapes
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- how to draw dotted line in autocad