Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
(1)Select the line, type ‘chprop’ to run in the command line. Type ‘hidden’ for getting dotted line when “enter property to change” pops up.
(2)You can also try the other method to draw dotted Line in Autocad.
Click on the linetype selection dropdown on the toolbar, choose linetype you require or select “Other…” button to load available types.
Draw a line and select it, and press Ctrl + 1 keys from keyboard. Autocad 2013 will bring up a the line type window. Select the Dotted line from it and it will be apply.
zwcad vs autocad
- free cad software
- zwcad 2009
- cad mechanical
- autocad area calculation
- how to make cross section in autocad
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- autocad show the file path
- dgn to dwg converter
- unable to select objects in autocad
- 3d cad free software
- How to open an autocad file
- autocad license error
- cad file viewer free
- autocad menu bar