Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
(1)Select the line, type ‘chprop’ to run in the command line. Type ‘hidden’ for getting dotted line when “enter property to change” pops up.
(2)You can also try the other method to draw dotted Line in Autocad.
Click on the linetype selection dropdown on the toolbar, choose linetype you require or select “Other…” button to load available types.
Draw a line and select it, and press Ctrl + 1 keys from keyboard. Autocad 2013 will bring up a the line type window. Select the Dotted line from it and it will be apply.
zwcad vs autocad
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- freecad download
- cad/cam software download
- dwg to skp converter
- mechanical engineering software free download
- how to measure area in autocad
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- mechanical drawing software
- 3d home design dwg files
- free cad software
- cad design software
- free dwf viewer
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- How to open an autocad file
- free dwg viewer