Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
(1)Select the line, type ‘chprop’ to run in the command line. Type ‘hidden’ for getting dotted line when “enter property to change” pops up.
(2)You can also try the other method to draw dotted Line in Autocad.
Click on the linetype selection dropdown on the toolbar, choose linetype you require or select “Other…” button to load available types.
Draw a line and select it, and press Ctrl + 1 keys from keyboard. Autocad 2013 will bring up a the line type window. Select the Dotted line from it and it will be apply.
zwcad vs autocad
- buy solidworks 2010
- cad forum
- text to mtext
- zwcad portable
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- zwcad 2009
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- using autocad calculating total area
- zwcad 2014 crack
- mechanical design software
- zwcad 2011
- how to measure area in autocad
- autocad 2012 serial number
- dgn autocad
- How to open an autocad file