Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
(1)Select the line, type ‘chprop’ to run in the command line. Type ‘hidden’ for getting dotted line when “enter property to change” pops up.
(2)You can also try the other method to draw dotted Line in Autocad.
Click on the linetype selection dropdown on the toolbar, choose linetype you require or select “Other…” button to load available types.
Draw a line and select it, and press Ctrl + 1 keys from keyboard. Autocad 2013 will bring up a the line type window. Select the Dotted line from it and it will be apply.
zwcad vs autocad
- acad viewer free
- free dwg viewer
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- unlock viewport
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- how to open dwg on iphone
- cad 3d models download
- zwcad price in india
- buy solidworks 2009
- how to open sid file in autocad
- catia windows 8
- what is cam software
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- sketchup dwg