Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1. Click Home tab > Build panel >Duct drop-down >Duct [attach]1860[/attach]
2. Select a routing preference, duct shape, and duct size.
3. To separate the duct into smaller parts, select Yes in the Specify Cut Length and enter a value for Cut Length.
4. Specify a coordinate system and value for Elevation:
5. Specify the offset in either direction:
6. Select a routing method:
7. Specify a start point, and continue specifying points to add more segments to your run.
Connection fittings are inserted to connect each segment as you draw.
8. Change the elevation as needed, and continue specifying points to add more segments to your run.
zwcad vs autocad
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- dgn to dwg
- cad file viewer free
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- zwcad 2010 download
- 3d modelling programs
- autocad automatic saving command
- buy solidworks 2011
- drawing a gear in autocad
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- autocad commands
- 3d cad cam
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- convert skp to dwg
- how to open dwg on ipad