Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1. Click Home tab > Build panel >Duct drop-down >Duct
drawing duct in autocad
2. Select a routing preference, duct shape, and duct size.
3. To separate the duct into smaller parts, select Yes in the Specify Cut Length and enter a value for Cut Length.
4. Specify a coordinate system and value for Elevation:
5. Specify the offset in either direction:
6. Select a routing method:
7. Specify a start point, and continue specifying points to add more segments to your run.
Connection fittings are inserted to connect each segment as you draw.
8. Change the elevation as needed, and continue specifying points to add more segments to your run.
zwcad vs autocad
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- autocad 2013 product key
- free dwg viewer
- autocad turn off the smart command
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- How to open an autocad file
- buy solidworks 2010
- 3d vx cad software
- catia windows 8
- DWG to DXF
- Free 3d house design software
- area autocad
- how to measure area in autocad
- unable to select objects in autocad
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software