Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1. Click Home tab > Build panel >Duct drop-down >Duct [attach]1860[/attach]
2. Select a routing preference, duct shape, and duct size.
3. To separate the duct into smaller parts, select Yes in the Specify Cut Length and enter a value for Cut Length.
4. Specify a coordinate system and value for Elevation:
5. Specify the offset in either direction:
6. Select a routing method:
7. Specify a start point, and continue specifying points to add more segments to your run.
Connection fittings are inserted to connect each segment as you draw.
8. Change the elevation as needed, and continue specifying points to add more segments to your run.
zwcad vs autocad
- unlock viewport
- DXF converter
- zw3d vs solidworks
- zwcad 2009 crack
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- Download free 3d models
- free 3d cam software
- zwcad 2009 professional
- Dwg Converter
- zwcad price in india
- cad cam software free download
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- freecad tutorials
- zwcad 2013 download
- how to open dwg on iphone