Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1. Click Home tab > Build panel >Duct drop-down >Duct
drawing duct in autocad
2. Select a routing preference, duct shape, and duct size.
3. To separate the duct into smaller parts, select Yes in the Specify Cut Length and enter a value for Cut Length.
4. Specify a coordinate system and value for Elevation:
5. Specify the offset in either direction:
6. Select a routing method:
7. Specify a start point, and continue specifying points to add more segments to your run.
Connection fittings are inserted to connect each segment as you draw.
8. Change the elevation as needed, and continue specifying points to add more segments to your run.
zwcad vs autocad
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- free dwf viewer
- autocad .bak viewer
- DXF converter
- autosave autocad
- pdf to dwg
- how to find area in autocad
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- 3d modeling website
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- dwg to skp converter
- zwcad 2009 professional
- zw3d vs solidworks
- free cad software