Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1. Click Home tab > Build panel >Duct drop-down >Duct
drawing duct in autocad
2. Select a routing preference, duct shape, and duct size.
3. To separate the duct into smaller parts, select Yes in the Specify Cut Length and enter a value for Cut Length.
4. Specify a coordinate system and value for Elevation:
5. Specify the offset in either direction:
6. Select a routing method:
7. Specify a start point, and continue specifying points to add more segments to your run.
Connection fittings are inserted to connect each segment as you draw.
8. Change the elevation as needed, and continue specifying points to add more segments to your run.
zwcad vs autocad
- DWG to DXF
- dgn to dwg converter free
- cad free download
- reset autocad configuration
- how to create fillet in autocad
- mechanical software download
- fadal emulator
- autocad autocomplete command
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- wire rope design
- zwcad 2011
- autocad 2012 serial number
- 3d cad design
- cad mechanical