Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1. Click Home tab > Build panel >Duct drop-down >Duct
drawing duct in autocad
2. Select a routing preference, duct shape, and duct size.
3. To separate the duct into smaller parts, select Yes in the Specify Cut Length and enter a value for Cut Length.
4. Specify a coordinate system and value for Elevation:
5. Specify the offset in either direction:
6. Select a routing method:
7. Specify a start point, and continue specifying points to add more segments to your run.
Connection fittings are inserted to connect each segment as you draw.
8. Change the elevation as needed, and continue specifying points to add more segments to your run.
zwcad vs autocad
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- free 3d cam software
- calculate area in autocad
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- cad mechanical download
- mechanical design software free download
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- buy solidworks 2010
- acad viewer free
- cad free download
- cad for students
- 2d drawing
- sketchup import dwg
- how to open dwg on iphone