Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1. Click Home tab > Build panel >Duct drop-down >Duct [attach]1860[/attach]
2. Select a routing preference, duct shape, and duct size.
3. To separate the duct into smaller parts, select Yes in the Specify Cut Length and enter a value for Cut Length.
4. Specify a coordinate system and value for Elevation:
5. Specify the offset in either direction:
6. Select a routing method:
7. Specify a start point, and continue specifying points to add more segments to your run.
Connection fittings are inserted to connect each segment as you draw.
8. Change the elevation as needed, and continue specifying points to add more segments to your run.
zwcad vs autocad
- zw 3d
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- zwcad 2014 crack
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- sketchup dwg
- Dwg Converter
- using autocad calculating total area
- dgn to dwg converter free
- 3d cad free software
- 3d home design dwg files
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- free cad download
- autocad 2012 product key
- 3D Design
- combine two regions in autocad