Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1. Click Home tab > Build panel >Duct drop-down >Duct [attach]1860[/attach]
2. Select a routing preference, duct shape, and duct size.
3. To separate the duct into smaller parts, select Yes in the Specify Cut Length and enter a value for Cut Length.
4. Specify a coordinate system and value for Elevation:
5. Specify the offset in either direction:
6. Select a routing method:
7. Specify a start point, and continue specifying points to add more segments to your run.
Connection fittings are inserted to connect each segment as you draw.
8. Change the elevation as needed, and continue specifying points to add more segments to your run.
zwcad vs autocad
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- DWG to DXF
- cad mechanical download
- convert ellipse to polyline
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- Dwg Converter
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- reset autocad configuration
- buy solidworks 2011
- freecad tutorials
- sketchup import dwg
- 3d modeling website
- zwcad 2010 crack
- dgn converter