Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1. Click Home tab > Build panel >Duct drop-down >Duct
drawing duct in autocad
2. Select a routing preference, duct shape, and duct size.
3. To separate the duct into smaller parts, select Yes in the Specify Cut Length and enter a value for Cut Length.
4. Specify a coordinate system and value for Elevation:
5. Specify the offset in either direction:
6. Select a routing method:
7. Specify a start point, and continue specifying points to add more segments to your run.
Connection fittings are inserted to connect each segment as you draw.
8. Change the elevation as needed, and continue specifying points to add more segments to your run.
zwcad vs autocad
- zwcad portable
- cad discussion
- autocad 2010 serial number
- zwcad 2010 download
- autocad 2013 serial number
- buy solidworks 2010
- autocad show the file path
- autocad autocomplete command
- cad software free download
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- dwg cad
- how to find area in autocad
- cad cam software free download
- autocad drawing software
- how to create fillet in autocad