Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1. Click Home tab > Build panel >Duct drop-down >Duct
drawing duct in autocad
2. Select a routing preference, duct shape, and duct size.
3. To separate the duct into smaller parts, select Yes in the Specify Cut Length and enter a value for Cut Length.
4. Specify a coordinate system and value for Elevation:
5. Specify the offset in either direction:
6. Select a routing method:
7. Specify a start point, and continue specifying points to add more segments to your run.
Connection fittings are inserted to connect each segment as you draw.
8. Change the elevation as needed, and continue specifying points to add more segments to your run.
zwcad vs autocad
- DWG to DXF
- autocad menu bar
- cad corner blocks
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- how to open dwg on ipad
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- free dwf viewer for mac
- cad forum
- Free 3d house design software
- how to find backup files in autocad
- autocad 2012 product key
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- cad for students
- cad cam software free download