Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1. Click Home tab > Build panel >Duct drop-down >Duct
drawing duct in autocad
2. Select a routing preference, duct shape, and duct size.
3. To separate the duct into smaller parts, select Yes in the Specify Cut Length and enter a value for Cut Length.
4. Specify a coordinate system and value for Elevation:
5. Specify the offset in either direction:
6. Select a routing method:
7. Specify a start point, and continue specifying points to add more segments to your run.
Connection fittings are inserted to connect each segment as you draw.
8. Change the elevation as needed, and continue specifying points to add more segments to your run.
zwcad vs autocad
- how to open dwg on ipad
- how to find backup files in autocad
- Download cad software
- using autocad calculating total area
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- autocad 2012 product key
- autocad convert text to mtext
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- dwg to skp converter
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- zwcad 2011
- home design software free