Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1. Click Home tab > Build panel >Duct drop-down >Duct [attach]1860[/attach]
2. Select a routing preference, duct shape, and duct size.
3. To separate the duct into smaller parts, select Yes in the Specify Cut Length and enter a value for Cut Length.
4. Specify a coordinate system and value for Elevation:
5. Specify the offset in either direction:
6. Select a routing method:
7. Specify a start point, and continue specifying points to add more segments to your run.
Connection fittings are inserted to connect each segment as you draw.
8. Change the elevation as needed, and continue specifying points to add more segments to your run.
zwcad vs autocad
- mechanical design software free download
- buy cad software
- buy solidworks 2011
- How to open an autocad file
- home design software free
- autocad default toolbar
- Download cad software
- autocad .bak viewer
- sheet metal design tips
- cadtools forum
- autocad convert text to mtext
- autocad to sketchup
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- 2d drawing
- import dwg into sketchup