Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1. Click Home tab > Build panel >Duct drop-down >Duct [attach]1860[/attach]
2. Select a routing preference, duct shape, and duct size.
3. To separate the duct into smaller parts, select Yes in the Specify Cut Length and enter a value for Cut Length.
4. Specify a coordinate system and value for Elevation:
5. Specify the offset in either direction:
6. Select a routing method:
7. Specify a start point, and continue specifying points to add more segments to your run.
Connection fittings are inserted to connect each segment as you draw.
8. Change the elevation as needed, and continue specifying points to add more segments to your run.
zwcad vs autocad
- cad cam software free download
- 3d cad free software
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- zwcad portable
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- zwcad 2009
- dgn to dwg converter online
- 3d design software free download
- 3D Software Download
- autocad 2012 serial number
- free dwg viewer
- mechanical software download
- cad 3d models download
- autosave autocad
- any dwf to dwg converter full