Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1. Click Home tab > Build panel >Duct drop-down >Duct
drawing duct in autocad
2. Select a routing preference, duct shape, and duct size.
3. To separate the duct into smaller parts, select Yes in the Specify Cut Length and enter a value for Cut Length.
4. Specify a coordinate system and value for Elevation:
5. Specify the offset in either direction:
6. Select a routing method:
7. Specify a start point, and continue specifying points to add more segments to your run.
Connection fittings are inserted to connect each segment as you draw.
8. Change the elevation as needed, and continue specifying points to add more segments to your run.
zwcad vs autocad
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- cad/cam software download
- zwcad 2014 crack
- zwcad portable
- 3d modeling website
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- how to open dwg on ipad
- acad viewer free
- autocad 2010 serial number
- autosave autocad
- set autosave in autocad
- reset autocad configuration
- acad dwg viewer