Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1.Create a workplane offset from the top of the cylinder.
2.Create a sketch point on the workplane or create a workpoint by intersecting the cylinder axis and the workplane.
3.Loft -> pick the top of the cylinder and pick the point -> go to Condition tab -> find the row for the point -> select the 3rd type (the other two have less control) -> pick the workplane to control tangency).
4.Make sure you set the tangent or smooth condition for the circular face loop too.
zwcad vs autocad
- how to open dwg on iphone
- autocad autocomplete command
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- combine two regions in autocad
- free cad cam software
- dwg to skp converter
- dwg 3d
- cad 3d models download
- zw 3d
- acad viewer free
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- 3d models of people
- DWG to DXF
- free dwf viewer