Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1.Create a workplane offset from the top of the cylinder.
2.Create a sketch point on the workplane or create a workpoint by intersecting the cylinder axis and the workplane.
3.Loft -> pick the top of the cylinder and pick the point -> go to Condition tab -> find the row for the point -> select the 3rd type (the other two have less control) -> pick the workplane to control tangency).
4.Make sure you set the tangent or smooth condition for the circular face loop too.
zwcad vs autocad
- autocad 2013 serial number
- unlock viewport
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- set autosave in autocad
- free 3d cad software dwg
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- mechanical engineering software free download
- cad software free download
- cad corner blocks
- autocad 2010 serial number
- .shx file definition
- zwcad portable
- autosave autocad
- Creating a rope texture in 3D