Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1.Create a workplane offset from the top of the cylinder.
2.Create a sketch point on the workplane or create a workpoint by intersecting the cylinder axis and the workplane.
3.Loft -> pick the top of the cylinder and pick the point -> go to Condition tab -> find the row for the point -> select the 3rd type (the other two have less control) -> pick the workplane to control tangency).
4.Make sure you set the tangent or smooth condition for the circular face loop too.
zwcad vs autocad
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- free 3d cam software
- how to open sid file in autocad
- buy solidworks 2010
- autocad tag attribute display off
- Download Free 3D CAD
- autocad automatic saving command
- how to make a hole in autocad
- mechanical engineering software free download
- set autosave in autocad
- zwcad 2010
- 2d cam software free download
- zwcad 2013 download
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- DXF converter