Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1.Create a workplane offset from the top of the cylinder.
2.Create a sketch point on the workplane or create a workpoint by intersecting the cylinder axis and the workplane.
3.Loft -> pick the top of the cylinder and pick the point -> go to Condition tab -> find the row for the point -> select the 3rd type (the other two have less control) -> pick the workplane to control tangency).
4.Make sure you set the tangent or smooth condition for the circular face loop too.
zwcad vs autocad
- dwg cad
- calculate area in autocad
- free dwg viewer
- free cad software
- zwcad 2009 crack
- 3d cad design software
- mechanical drawing software
- dwg 3d
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- buy solidworks 2010
- dgn autocad
- zwcad price in india
- 2d cam software free download
- how to open dwg on mobile phone