Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1.Create a workplane offset from the top of the cylinder.
2.Create a sketch point on the workplane or create a workpoint by intersecting the cylinder axis and the workplane.
3.Loft -> pick the top of the cylinder and pick the point -> go to Condition tab -> find the row for the point -> select the 3rd type (the other two have less control) -> pick the workplane to control tangency).
4.Make sure you set the tangent or smooth condition for the circular face loop too.
zwcad vs autocad
- How to open an autocad file
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- area of irregular shapes
- free dwf viewer for mac
- 3d ds
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- free dwg viewer
- download cad cam
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- autocad autosave location
- 3d design software free download
- what is .dwg
- how to open dwg on ipad
- convert dwg to dgn