Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1.Create a workplane offset from the top of the cylinder.
2.Create a sketch point on the workplane or create a workpoint by intersecting the cylinder axis and the workplane.
3.Loft -> pick the top of the cylinder and pick the point -> go to Condition tab -> find the row for the point -> select the 3rd type (the other two have less control) -> pick the workplane to control tangency).
4.Make sure you set the tangent or smooth condition for the circular face loop too.
zwcad vs autocad
- autocad commands
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- text to mtext
- buy solidworks 2010
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- Download Free 3D CAD
- how to find backup files in autocad
- mechanical drawing software
- mechanical design software free download
- autocad turn off the smart command
- zwcad 2010 crack
- autocad autocomplete command
- zw3d vs solidworks
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- how to open dwg on ipad