Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1.Create a workplane offset from the top of the cylinder.
2.Create a sketch point on the workplane or create a workpoint by intersecting the cylinder axis and the workplane.
3.Loft -> pick the top of the cylinder and pick the point -> go to Condition tab -> find the row for the point -> select the 3rd type (the other two have less control) -> pick the workplane to control tangency).
4.Make sure you set the tangent or smooth condition for the circular face loop too.
zwcad vs autocad
- dwg cad
- cad cam software download
- buy solidworks 2009
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- autocad show the file path
- set autosave in autocad
- buy cad software
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- dwg to plt
- acad viewer free
- cad design software
- autocad automatic saving command
- sketchup import dwg
- Dwg Converter