Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1.Create a workplane offset from the top of the cylinder.
2.Create a sketch point on the workplane or create a workpoint by intersecting the cylinder axis and the workplane.
3.Loft -> pick the top of the cylinder and pick the point -> go to Condition tab -> find the row for the point -> select the 3rd type (the other two have less control) -> pick the workplane to control tangency).
4.Make sure you set the tangent or smooth condition for the circular face loop too.
zwcad vs autocad
- using autocad calculating total area
- autocad to sketchup
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- dwg 3d
- cad free download
- cad cam download
- cad drafting software
- 3d modeling website
- autocad autocomplete command
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- dgn to dwg converter online
- text to mtext
- dongle driver for windows 7
- mechanical design software free download
- unlock viewport