Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1.Create a workplane offset from the top of the cylinder.
2.Create a sketch point on the workplane or create a workpoint by intersecting the cylinder axis and the workplane.
3.Loft -> pick the top of the cylinder and pick the point -> go to Condition tab -> find the row for the point -> select the 3rd type (the other two have less control) -> pick the workplane to control tangency).
4.Make sure you set the tangent or smooth condition for the circular face loop too.
zwcad vs autocad
- buy solidworks 2011
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- calculate area in autocad
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- 3d home design dwg files
- autocad turn off the smart command
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- 3D Software Download
- autocad autocomplete command
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- dgn autocad
- cad forum
- autocad .bak viewer