Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1.Create a workplane offset from the top of the cylinder.
2.Create a sketch point on the workplane or create a workpoint by intersecting the cylinder axis and the workplane.
3.Loft -> pick the top of the cylinder and pick the point -> go to Condition tab -> find the row for the point -> select the 3rd type (the other two have less control) -> pick the workplane to control tangency).
4.Make sure you set the tangent or smooth condition for the circular face loop too.
zwcad vs autocad
- vx cad cam software
- calculate area in autocad
- 3d models of people
- zw 3d
- how to open dwg on iphone
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- dwg to skp
- unlock viewport
- mechanical software download
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- How to open an autocad file
- how to create fillet in autocad
- autosave autocad
- mechanical design software