Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1.Create a workplane offset from the top of the cylinder.
2.Create a sketch point on the workplane or create a workpoint by intersecting the cylinder axis and the workplane.
3.Loft -> pick the top of the cylinder and pick the point -> go to Condition tab -> find the row for the point -> select the 3rd type (the other two have less control) -> pick the workplane to control tangency).
4.Make sure you set the tangent or smooth condition for the circular face loop too.
zwcad vs autocad
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- buy solidworks 2010
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- drawing a gear in autocad
- dgn to dwg converter
- autocad calculate area
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- dongle driver for windows 7
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- zwcad 2009
- cad 3d models download
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- autocad moving objects
- autocad 2012 product key