Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1.Create a workplane offset from the top of the cylinder.
2.Create a sketch point on the workplane or create a workpoint by intersecting the cylinder axis and the workplane.
3.Loft -> pick the top of the cylinder and pick the point -> go to Condition tab -> find the row for the point -> select the 3rd type (the other two have less control) -> pick the workplane to control tangency).
4.Make sure you set the tangent or smooth condition for the circular face loop too.
zwcad vs autocad
- DWG to DXF
- autocad slide library manager
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- dwg to plt
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- cad cam software free
- 3d models of people
- buy solidworks 2011
- How to open an autocad file
- autocad autocomplete command
- pdf to dwg
- home design software free
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format