Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1.Create a workplane offset from the top of the cylinder.
2.Create a sketch point on the workplane or create a workpoint by intersecting the cylinder axis and the workplane.
3.Loft -> pick the top of the cylinder and pick the point -> go to Condition tab -> find the row for the point -> select the 3rd type (the other two have less control) -> pick the workplane to control tangency).
4.Make sure you set the tangent or smooth condition for the circular face loop too.
zwcad vs autocad
- mechanical drawing software
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- cad mechanical download
- how to find area in autocad
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- cad for iphone
- download cad cam
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- free 3d cad software download
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- catia windows 8