Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1.Create a workplane offset from the top of the cylinder.
2.Create a sketch point on the workplane or create a workpoint by intersecting the cylinder axis and the workplane.
3.Loft -> pick the top of the cylinder and pick the point -> go to Condition tab -> find the row for the point -> select the 3rd type (the other two have less control) -> pick the workplane to control tangency).
4.Make sure you set the tangent or smooth condition for the circular face loop too.
zwcad vs autocad
- Free 3d house design software
- download cad cam
- cad cam software download
- cad corner blocks
- how to open dwg on iphone
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- what is .dwg
- 3d design software free download
- sketchup dwg
- 3d models of people
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- vx cad cam software
- autocad turn off the smart command
- zwcad 2014 crack