Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1.Create a workplane offset from the top of the cylinder.
2.Create a sketch point on the workplane or create a workpoint by intersecting the cylinder axis and the workplane.
3.Loft -> pick the top of the cylinder and pick the point -> go to Condition tab -> find the row for the point -> select the 3rd type (the other two have less control) -> pick the workplane to control tangency).
4.Make sure you set the tangent or smooth condition for the circular face loop too.
zwcad vs autocad
- 3D Design
- buy solidworks 2010
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- 3d cad free software
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- cad reseller ksa
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- zwcad portable
- autocad .bak viewer
- freecad download
- skp to dwg
- zwcad 2011 crack
- zwcad 2011 torrent