Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1.Create a workplane offset from the top of the cylinder.
2.Create a sketch point on the workplane or create a workpoint by intersecting the cylinder axis and the workplane.
3.Loft -> pick the top of the cylinder and pick the point -> go to Condition tab -> find the row for the point -> select the 3rd type (the other two have less control) -> pick the workplane to control tangency).
4.Make sure you set the tangent or smooth condition for the circular face loop too.
zwcad vs autocad
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- how to open dwg on ipad
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- autocad to sketchup
- cad mechanical
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- free 3d cam software
- zwcad 2013 download
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- dgn to dwg converter
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- buy solidworks 2011
- Free 3d house design software