Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1.Create a workplane offset from the top of the cylinder.
2.Create a sketch point on the workplane or create a workpoint by intersecting the cylinder axis and the workplane.
3.Loft -> pick the top of the cylinder and pick the point -> go to Condition tab -> find the row for the point -> select the 3rd type (the other two have less control) -> pick the workplane to control tangency).
4.Make sure you set the tangent or smooth condition for the circular face loop too.
zwcad vs autocad
- autosave autocad
- 3d cad design
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- free 3d cam software
- mechanical design software free download
- how to make a hole in autocad
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- unable to select objects in autocad
- autocad commands
- cad file viewer free
- cadtools forum
- skp to dwg
- sketchup dwg
- zwcad 2010
- 3D Software Download