Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1.Create a workplane offset from the top of the cylinder.
2.Create a sketch point on the workplane or create a workpoint by intersecting the cylinder axis and the workplane.
3.Loft -> pick the top of the cylinder and pick the point -> go to Condition tab -> find the row for the point -> select the 3rd type (the other two have less control) -> pick the workplane to control tangency).
4.Make sure you set the tangent or smooth condition for the circular face loop too.
zwcad vs autocad
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- autocad to sketchup
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- autocad tag attribute display off
- DXF converter
- what is .dwg
- 3d models of people
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- Free 3d house design software
- Dwg Converter
- cad cam software download
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- mechanical engineering software free download
- autocad slide library manager
- how to make cross section in autocad