Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1.Create a workplane offset from the top of the cylinder.
2.Create a sketch point on the workplane or create a workpoint by intersecting the cylinder axis and the workplane.
3.Loft -> pick the top of the cylinder and pick the point -> go to Condition tab -> find the row for the point -> select the 3rd type (the other two have less control) -> pick the workplane to control tangency).
4.Make sure you set the tangent or smooth condition for the circular face loop too.
zwcad vs autocad
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- how to make a hole in autocad
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- cad/cam software download
- dwg software
- zwcad portable
- free cad software
- autocad turn off the smart command
- dgn converter
- how to open dwg on iphone
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- zwcad 2009
- cad drafting software
- zwcad 2012 crack
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download