Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1.Create a workplane offset from the top of the cylinder.
2.Create a sketch point on the workplane or create a workpoint by intersecting the cylinder axis and the workplane.
3.Loft -> pick the top of the cylinder and pick the point -> go to Condition tab -> find the row for the point -> select the 3rd type (the other two have less control) -> pick the workplane to control tangency).
4.Make sure you set the tangent or smooth condition for the circular face loop too.
zwcad vs autocad
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- free dwg viewer
- cad reseller ksa
- 3D Software Download
- how to open dwg on iphone
- .shx file definition
- dwg software
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- zwcad 2011
- cad cam download
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- how to open sid file in autocad
- buy solidworks 2010
- dongle driver for windows 7