Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1.Create a workplane offset from the top of the cylinder.
2.Create a sketch point on the workplane or create a workpoint by intersecting the cylinder axis and the workplane.
3.Loft -> pick the top of the cylinder and pick the point -> go to Condition tab -> find the row for the point -> select the 3rd type (the other two have less control) -> pick the workplane to control tangency).
4.Make sure you set the tangent or smooth condition for the circular face loop too.
zwcad vs autocad
- reset autocad configuration
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- zwcad 2010 crack
- autosave autocad
- zwcad 2013 download
- Download cad software
- how to measure area in autocad
- buy solidworks 2010
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- autocad menu bar
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- convert ellipse to polyline
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- how to convert a bak file to dwg