Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1.Create a workplane offset from the top of the cylinder.
2.Create a sketch point on the workplane or create a workpoint by intersecting the cylinder axis and the workplane.
3.Loft -> pick the top of the cylinder and pick the point -> go to Condition tab -> find the row for the point -> select the 3rd type (the other two have less control) -> pick the workplane to control tangency).
4.Make sure you set the tangent or smooth condition for the circular face loop too.
zwcad vs autocad
- cad mechanical download
- autocad 2010 serial number
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- calculate area in autocad
- buy solidworks 2011
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- cad cam software
- autocad 2012 product key
- zw3d vs solidworks
- mechanical design software
- 3D Design
- 3d modeling website
- how to create fillet in autocad
- 2d cam software free download
- free 3d cad software download