Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1.Create a workplane offset from the top of the cylinder.
2.Create a sketch point on the workplane or create a workpoint by intersecting the cylinder axis and the workplane.
3.Loft -> pick the top of the cylinder and pick the point -> go to Condition tab -> find the row for the point -> select the 3rd type (the other two have less control) -> pick the workplane to control tangency).
4.Make sure you set the tangent or smooth condition for the circular face loop too.
zwcad vs autocad
- dgn to dwg
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- zwcad price in india
- autocad autosave location
- dgn converter
- zwcad portable
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- autocad 2013 product key
- free cad download
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- autocad block does not explode
- wire rope design
- cad cam software download
- cad for iphone