Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1. In WCS, draw the arc representing the centerline of the elbow.
2. Rotate UCS about either x or y axis by 90 degrees.
3.Draw circles for inside and outside diameter
4.center of circles should be drawn at one end of the center line,
5. Extrude both using path option, selecting first arc drawn as path
6. subtract the inner extruded solid from the outer.
So, you now have a simple pipe elbow!!
ZWCAD vs AutoCAD
User voices: zwcad compared with autocad
- drawing a gear in autocad
- dgn to dwg converter online
- cad mechanical download
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- How to install ZWCAD
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- autocad 2010 serial number
- dwg cad
- dgn to dwg
- download cad cam
- autocad autocomplete command
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- set autosave in autocad
- autocad .bak viewer