Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1. In WCS, draw the arc representing the centerline of the elbow.
2. Rotate UCS about either x or y axis by 90 degrees.
3.Draw circles for inside and outside diameter
4.center of circles should be drawn at one end of the center line,
5. Extrude both using path option, selecting first arc drawn as path
6. subtract the inner extruded solid from the outer.
So, you now have a simple pipe elbow!!
ZWCAD vs AutoCAD
User voices: zwcad compared with autocad
- convert microstation to autocad
- dwg to skp
- 3d home design dwg files
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- autocad 2010 serial number
- catia windows 8
- unlock viewport
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- combine two regions in autocad
- autocad automatic saving command
- dwg to skp converter
- autocad convert text to mtext
- autosave autocad
- buy cad software
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download