Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1. In WCS, draw the arc representing the centerline of the elbow.
2. Rotate UCS about either x or y axis by 90 degrees.
3.Draw circles for inside and outside diameter
4.center of circles should be drawn at one end of the center line,
5. Extrude both using path option, selecting first arc drawn as path
6. subtract the inner extruded solid from the outer.
So, you now have a simple pipe elbow!!
ZWCAD vs AutoCAD
User voices: zwcad compared with autocad
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- sheet metal design tips
- freecad tutorials
- cad corner blocks
- how to open dwg on iphone
- autocad 2012 product key
- pdf to dwg
- 3d cad cam
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- how to find backup files in autocad
- cad 3d models download
- 3d cad models free download
- freecad download
- autocad 2010 serial number