Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1. In WCS, draw the arc representing the centerline of the elbow.
2. Rotate UCS about either x or y axis by 90 degrees.
3.Draw circles for inside and outside diameter
4.center of circles should be drawn at one end of the center line,
5. Extrude both using path option, selecting first arc drawn as path
6. subtract the inner extruded solid from the outer.
So, you now have a simple pipe elbow!!
ZWCAD vs AutoCAD
User voices: zwcad compared with autocad
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- mechanical engineering software free download
- .shx file definition
- cad cam software
- free 3d cam software
- cad design software
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- DXF converter
- How to install ZW3D
- zwcad 2013 download
- acad dwg viewer
- Download free 3d models
- cad cam
- 3d vx cad software
- dgn to dwg