Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1. In WCS, draw the arc representing the centerline of the elbow.
2. Rotate UCS about either x or y axis by 90 degrees.
3.Draw circles for inside and outside diameter
4.center of circles should be drawn at one end of the center line,
5. Extrude both using path option, selecting first arc drawn as path
6. subtract the inner extruded solid from the outer.
So, you now have a simple pipe elbow!!
ZWCAD vs AutoCAD
User voices: zwcad compared with autocad
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- autocad tag attribute display off
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- cad cam software
- mechanical drawing software
- dwg software
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- ac$ to dwg
- autocad block does not explode
- autocad 2010 serial number
- autocad moving objects
- cad free download
- unlock viewport
- free dwf viewer for mac