Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1. In WCS, draw the arc representing the centerline of the elbow.
2. Rotate UCS about either x or y axis by 90 degrees.
3.Draw circles for inside and outside diameter
4.center of circles should be drawn at one end of the center line,
5. Extrude both using path option, selecting first arc drawn as path
6. subtract the inner extruded solid from the outer.
So, you now have a simple pipe elbow!!
ZWCAD vs AutoCAD
User voices: zwcad compared with autocad
- cad cam download
- catia windows 8
- dwg to plt
- 3d models of people
- autocad 2012 serial number
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- area of irregular shapes
- dgn converter
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- zwcad 2009 professional
- autocad to sketchup
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- mechanical drawing software
- buy solidworks 2010
- how to make a hole in autocad