Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1. In WCS, draw the arc representing the centerline of the elbow.
2. Rotate UCS about either x or y axis by 90 degrees.
3.Draw circles for inside and outside diameter
4.center of circles should be drawn at one end of the center line,
5. Extrude both using path option, selecting first arc drawn as path
6. subtract the inner extruded solid from the outer.
So, you now have a simple pipe elbow!!
ZWCAD vs AutoCAD
User voices: zwcad compared with autocad
- dwg to skp
- How to open an autocad file
- how to make cross section in autocad
- zw 3d
- .shx file definition
- dgn to dwg converter online
- catia windows 8
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- autocad autosave location
- zwcad 2009
- cad reseller ksa
- Dwg Converter
- buy solidworks 2011
- buy solidworks 2010
- Free 3d house design software