Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1. In WCS, draw the arc representing the centerline of the elbow.
2. Rotate UCS about either x or y axis by 90 degrees.
3.Draw circles for inside and outside diameter
4.center of circles should be drawn at one end of the center line,
5. Extrude both using path option, selecting first arc drawn as path
6. subtract the inner extruded solid from the outer.
So, you now have a simple pipe elbow!!
ZWCAD vs AutoCAD
User voices: zwcad compared with autocad
- dgn converter
- free dwg viewer
- using autocad calculating total area
- mechanical software download
- cad cam software
- dgn to dwg
- autocad automatic saving command
- autosave autocad
- cad mechanical
- 2d cam software free download
- how to open sid file in autocad
- sketchup dwg
- mechanical design software free download
- cad cam software free download
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD