Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1. In WCS, draw the arc representing the centerline of the elbow.
2. Rotate UCS about either x or y axis by 90 degrees.
3.Draw circles for inside and outside diameter
4.center of circles should be drawn at one end of the center line,
5. Extrude both using path option, selecting first arc drawn as path
6. subtract the inner extruded solid from the outer.
So, you now have a simple pipe elbow!!
ZWCAD vs AutoCAD
User voices: zwcad compared with autocad
- how to move objects in autocad
- fadal emulator
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- 2d drawing
- autocad calculate area
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- mechanical design software free download
- autocad drawing software
- how to make cross section in autocad
- buy solidworks 2010
- dwg cad
- calculate area in autocad
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- drawing software for metal sheet development