Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1. In WCS, draw the arc representing the centerline of the elbow.
2. Rotate UCS about either x or y axis by 90 degrees.
3.Draw circles for inside and outside diameter
4.center of circles should be drawn at one end of the center line,
5. Extrude both using path option, selecting first arc drawn as path
6. subtract the inner extruded solid from the outer.
So, you now have a simple pipe elbow!!
ZWCAD vs AutoCAD
User voices: zwcad compared with autocad
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- catia windows 8
- free dwf viewer
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- how to find backup files in autocad
- dgn to dwg converter
- cad for students
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- free dwg viewer
- cad cam software free download
- set autosave in autocad
- ac$ to dwg
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603