Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1. In WCS, draw the arc representing the centerline of the elbow.
2. Rotate UCS about either x or y axis by 90 degrees.
3.Draw circles for inside and outside diameter
4.center of circles should be drawn at one end of the center line,
5. Extrude both using path option, selecting first arc drawn as path
6. subtract the inner extruded solid from the outer.
So, you now have a simple pipe elbow!!
ZWCAD vs AutoCAD
User voices: zwcad compared with autocad
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- zwcad 2012 crack
- how to make cross section in autocad
- zw3d vs solidworks
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- mechanical softwares free download
- cad forum
- drawing angles in autocad
- zwcad 2009
- skp to dwg
- area of irregular shapes
- cad free download
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- mechanical design software