Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1. In WCS, draw the arc representing the centerline of the elbow.
2. Rotate UCS about either x or y axis by 90 degrees.
3.Draw circles for inside and outside diameter
4.center of circles should be drawn at one end of the center line,
5. Extrude both using path option, selecting first arc drawn as path
6. subtract the inner extruded solid from the outer.
So, you now have a simple pipe elbow!!
ZWCAD vs AutoCAD
User voices: zwcad compared with autocad
- dongle driver for windows 7
- autocad 2012 serial number
- mechanical design software free download
- dgn autocad
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- sketchup dwg
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- Download Free 3D CAD
- cad cam
- 3d cad software
- free dwf viewer
- autocad 2013 serial number
- buy solidworks 2009