Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1. In WCS, draw the arc representing the centerline of the elbow.
2. Rotate UCS about either x or y axis by 90 degrees.
3.Draw circles for inside and outside diameter
4.center of circles should be drawn at one end of the center line,
5. Extrude both using path option, selecting first arc drawn as path
6. subtract the inner extruded solid from the outer.
So, you now have a simple pipe elbow!!
ZWCAD vs AutoCAD
User voices: zwcad compared with autocad
- 3d vx cad software
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- autosave autocad
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- autocad tag attribute display off
- 2d drawing
- Free 3d house design software
- 3D Design
- 3d modelling programs
- dwg software
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- autocad convert text to mtext
- autocad autocomplete command
- autocad license error
- autocad drawing software