Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1. In WCS, draw the arc representing the centerline of the elbow.
2. Rotate UCS about either x or y axis by 90 degrees.
3.Draw circles for inside and outside diameter
4.center of circles should be drawn at one end of the center line,
5. Extrude both using path option, selecting first arc drawn as path
6. subtract the inner extruded solid from the outer.
So, you now have a simple pipe elbow!!
ZWCAD vs AutoCAD
User voices: zwcad compared with autocad
- sketchup dwg
- cad 3d models download
- how to make cross section in autocad
- cad cam software free download
- free dwf viewer
- convert microstation to autocad
- autocad area calculation
- area of irregular shapes
- zwcad 2010 crack
- how to open dwg on ipad
- reset autocad configuration
- zwcad 2009
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- freecad tutorials
- zwcad 2011 crack