Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1. In WCS, draw the arc representing the centerline of the elbow.
2. Rotate UCS about either x or y axis by 90 degrees.
3.Draw circles for inside and outside diameter
4.center of circles should be drawn at one end of the center line,
5. Extrude both using path option, selecting first arc drawn as path
6. subtract the inner extruded solid from the outer.
So, you now have a simple pipe elbow!!
ZWCAD vs AutoCAD
User voices: zwcad compared with autocad
- zw3d vs solidworks
- set autosave in autocad
- cad discussion
- 3D Software Download
- cad corner blocks
- import dwg into sketchup
- text to mtext
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- how to make cross section in autocad
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- free 3d cam software
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing