Message 1 of 3
Good day !
Myself Arul from Dubai, i request you to share a comparison chart between Zwcad + 2014 version and AutoCAD ,
AND zwcad 's benefits - and advantages - i am already been provided What's new in ZWCAD + 2014.
KINDLY UPDATE ME.
Message 2 of 3
hi Arul, nice to meet you.
Here is comparison chart between ZWCAD+ 2014 and AutoCAD:
ZWCAD's benefits and advantages:
You can also find following information from http://www.zwsoft.com/zwcad/ZWCAD_Overview
1. Fluent and solid working with complex design tasks
The new memory optimization technology enables ZWCAD+ to open any drawing with memory usage reduced by 50%. That's why it works smoothly with drawings that are even over 100 MB. It ensures non-stop operation throughout the day.
2. Innovation features that let you work smarter.
Smart Mouse, Smart Peek and a different Ribbon Interface are tailor-made to give you a light weight, flexible and fast user experience.
3. Seamless compatibility with other CAD software
ZWCAD+ support file formats such as DWG, DXF, DWF, PDF etc.
4. Code-level compatible APIs easily create better solutions
ZRX, ARX and .NET are now code-level compatible. Lisp routines can now run directly on ZWCAD+ with only a few modifications. The new APIs enable developers to port their applications to ZWCAD+ 10 times faster.
5. Flexible workflow between desktop and mobile
ZWCAD Syble enable you to save your drawing to cloud storage, share between PC and mobile device.
6. Better value for your money
We offer not just a compelling price but also a friendly upgrade policy.
ZWCAD+ helps to lower your budget. We never force annual upgrades to our customers because everyone has the freedom to choose the tools that they need. Also, there is only a one year upgrade fee from any previous version to ZWCAD+.
7. More and more people are using ZWCAD+
Message 3 of 3
- autocad area calculation
- 3d cad design
- autocad 2010 serial number
- autosave autocad
- autocad autosave location
- design cad software
- autocad show the file path
- dwg to plt
- zwcad portable
- cad file viewer free
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- mechanical design software
- drawing a gear in autocad
- 3D Design
- How to convert Mtext to Text