Export block coordinates, how to export X-Y-Z coordinates of zwcad drawing block
Message 1 of 5
is t possible to extract the x-y-z coordinates of blocks in zwcad to for example a .xls file or something.? How to export block coordinates?
Message 2 of 5
A less friendly ATTEXT command also exists.
Side note, even tools that write to CSV work. Simply use Windows Explorer and double click the CSV and your spreadsheet application should open it.
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Page 1, click Next
Page 2, click Select Objects, pick and do so, confirm # found, Next
Page 3, clear "Exclude general block properties" toggle, turn on X Coordinate, Y, Z, then Next
Page 4, confirm output, check on Exterior File, specify an output file, then Next
Page 5, click Finish
I think you are not doing the needed steps on Page 3 ?
It worked for me in 2014 Pro.
Message 5 of 5
- autosave autocad
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- cad cam software free
- what is cam software
- buy solidworks 2011
- buy solidworks 2009
- 3d design software free download
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- 3d home design dwg files
- autocad turn off the smart command
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- home design software free