Export block coordinates, how to export X-Y-Z coordinates of zwcad drawing block
Message 1 of 5
is t possible to extract the x-y-z coordinates of blocks in zwcad to for example a .xls file or something.? How to export block coordinates?
Message 2 of 5
A less friendly ATTEXT command also exists.
Side note, even tools that write to CSV work. Simply use Windows Explorer and double click the CSV and your spreadsheet application should open it.
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Page 1, click Next
Page 2, click Select Objects, pick and do so, confirm # found, Next
Page 3, clear "Exclude general block properties" toggle, turn on X Coordinate, Y, Z, then Next
Page 4, confirm output, check on Exterior File, specify an output file, then Next
Page 5, click Finish
I think you are not doing the needed steps on Page 3 ?
It worked for me in 2014 Pro.
Message 5 of 5
- acad viewer free
- mechanical engineering software free download
- vx cad cam software
- unable to select objects in autocad
- how to open dwg on ipad
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- freecad download
- how to open dwg on iphone
- calculate area in autocad
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- drawing angles in autocad
- autocad drawing software
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- how to create fillet in autocad
- autocad 2013 product key