Export block coordinates, how to export X-Y-Z coordinates of zwcad drawing block
Message 1 of 5
is t possible to extract the x-y-z coordinates of blocks in zwcad to for example a .xls file or something.? How to export block coordinates?
Message 2 of 5
A less friendly ATTEXT command also exists.
Side note, even tools that write to CSV work. Simply use Windows Explorer and double click the CSV and your spreadsheet application should open it.
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Page 1, click Next
Page 2, click Select Objects, pick and do so, confirm # found, Next
Page 3, clear "Exclude general block properties" toggle, turn on X Coordinate, Y, Z, then Next
Page 4, confirm output, check on Exterior File, specify an output file, then Next
Page 5, click Finish
I think you are not doing the needed steps on Page 3 ?
It worked for me in 2014 Pro.
Message 5 of 5
- what is .dwg
- How to open an autocad file
- 3d cad design software
- Dwg Converter
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- mechanical software download
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- mechanical design software
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- reset autocad configuration
- cad drafting software