Export block coordinates, how to export X-Y-Z coordinates of zwcad drawing block
Message 1 of 6
is t possible to extract the x-y-z coordinates of blocks in zwcad to for example a .xls file or something.? How to export block coordinates?
Message 2 of 6
A less friendly ATTEXT command also exists.
Side note, even tools that write to CSV work. Simply use Windows Explorer and double click the CSV and your spreadsheet application should open it.
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Page 1, click Next
Page 2, click Select Objects, pick and do so, confirm # found, Next
Page 3, clear "Exclude general block properties" toggle, turn on X Coordinate, Y, Z, then Next
Page 4, confirm output, check on Exterior File, specify an output file, then Next
Page 5, click Finish
I think you are not doing the needed steps on Page 3 ?
It worked for me in 2014 Pro.
Message 5 of 6
In the EATTEXT wizard, please make sure to check off the option "Exclude general block properties", then check on the options X/Y/Z Coordinate.
use attribute extraction to export x y z coordintates in zwcad or autocad
Try ZWCAD+ free for 30 days:
Message 6 of 6
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- combine two regions in autocad
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- dwg 3d
- 3d cad cam
- how to create fillet in autocad
- how to make a hole in autocad
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- Download free 3d models
- How to install ZW3D
- dgn converter
- 2d drawing