Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Step 1: Click one of the layout tab to switch to layout space.
Step 2: Type command MVIEW in the command line.
If you want to make a rectangle viewport, just click one point in paper space and then click the second point, a rectangle viewport is finished.
If you don't want to make a rectangle shape of viewport, but a special shape. Input P (means Polygon) option after typing MVIEW command, then draw any shape you want. You can also turn a existing shape into a viewport, Input O (means Object) options after typing MVIEW command, then select the existing object and enter.
Step 3: After a viewport is created, it will show all object from model space. You could double click within the viewport, pan and zoom to show the special part of your drawing, then click a position outside the viewport to stop editing the view.
- autocad to sketchup
- mechanical softwares free download
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- free dwf viewer
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- autocad 2012 serial number
- zwcad 2009
- how to make a hole in autocad
- buy cad software
- drawing angles in autocad
- what is .dwg
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- 3d cad free software