Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Step 1: Click one of the layout tab to switch to layout space.
autocad layout tab, zwcad layout tab, switch from model to layout
Step 2: Type command MVIEW in the command line.
If you want to make a rectangle viewport, just click one point in paper space and then click the second point, a rectangle viewport is finished.
If you don't want to make a rectangle shape of viewport, but a special shape. Input P (means Polygon) option after typing MVIEW command, then draw any shape you want. You can also turn a existing shape into a viewport, Input O (means Object) options after typing MVIEW command, then select the existing object and enter.
Step 3: After a viewport is created, it will show all object from model space. You could double click within the viewport, pan and zoom to show the special part of your drawing, then click a position outside the viewport to stop editing the view.
Message 3 of 3
You can also lock up your viewport so that you won't change the position and scale of your viewport accidently. The viewport might be too small for you to editing object, you can use VPMAX to maximize your viewport as large as in model space, after editing finish, click VPMIN to restore the viewport to original.
how to lock and unlock viewport
Take a quick look at ZWCAD+:
- 3d cad free software
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- cadtools forum
- reset autocad configuration
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- autocad autocomplete command
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- area autocad
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- cad cam download
- calculate area in autocad
- cad cam software download
- zwcad portable