Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
(1) open the drawing that contains the block
(2) open the Block Editor by clicking Block Editor on the Standard toolbar, or input command BEDIT directly.
(3) choose any block in the drawing after the Edit Block Definition dialog box appears
(5) Click OK, and then you will be in the Block Editor. At the same time, the Block Authoring Palettes window wil open. The palette has three tabs that are used for turning ordinary blocks or objects into Dynamic Blocks.
(6) Select the tab that suits your need.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- set autosave in autocad
- convert microstation to autocad
- zwcad 2013 download
- ac$ to dwg
- dwg to skp converter
- dgn converter
- dgn autocad
- mechanical softwares free download
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- 3d home design dwg files
- cad for students
- cad cam
- autocad 2012 serial number
- sheet metal design tips
- convert dwg to dgn