Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
(1) open the drawing that contains the block
(2) open the Block Editor by clicking Block Editor on the Standard toolbar, or input command BEDIT directly.
(3) choose any block in the drawing after the Edit Block Definition dialog box appears
(5) Click OK, and then you will be in the Block Editor. At the same time, the Block Authoring Palettes window wil open. The palette has three tabs that are used for turning ordinary blocks or objects into Dynamic Blocks.
(6) Select the tab that suits your need.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- cadtools forum
- zw3d vs solidworks
- what is cam software
- convert ellipse to polyline
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- how to open dwg on iphone
- autocad show the file path
- how to open dwg on ipad
- mechanical engineering software free download
- buy solidworks 2009
- zwcad 2009 professional
- buy solidworks 2010
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- free dwg viewer