Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
(1) open the drawing that contains the block
(2) open the Block Editor by clicking Block Editor on the Standard toolbar, or input command BEDIT directly.
(3) choose any block in the drawing after the Edit Block Definition dialog box appears
(5) Click OK, and then you will be in the Block Editor. At the same time, the Block Authoring Palettes window wil open. The palette has three tabs that are used for turning ordinary blocks or objects into Dynamic Blocks.
(6) Select the tab that suits your need.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- autocad 2012 serial number
- cad cam download
- autocad .bak viewer
- cad forum
- autocad slide library manager
- autocad area calculation
- cad/cam software download
- how to make cross section in autocad
- autocad 2012 product key
- zwcad 2012 crack
- buy solidworks 2009
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- how to measure area in autocad
- free cad cam software
- cad mechanical