Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
(1) open the drawing that contains the block
(2) open the Block Editor by clicking Block Editor on the Standard toolbar, or input command BEDIT directly.
(3) choose any block in the drawing after the Edit Block Definition dialog box appears
(5) Click OK, and then you will be in the Block Editor. At the same time, the Block Authoring Palettes window wil open. The palette has three tabs that are used for turning ordinary blocks or objects into Dynamic Blocks.
(6) Select the tab that suits your need.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- how to print multipage dwg
- convert ellipse to polyline
- 3D Software Download
- 3d modeling website
- dgn to dwg converter
- fadal emulator
- free dwg viewer
- dwg to skp converter
- free dwf viewer
- sketchup dwg
- area autocad
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- drawing a gear in autocad