Message 1 of 5
Message 2 of 5
(1) open the drawing that contains the block
(2) open the Block Editor by clicking Block Editor on the Standard toolbar, or input command BEDIT directly.
(3) choose any block in the drawing after the Edit Block Definition dialog box appears
(5) Click OK, and then you will be in the Block Editor. At the same time, the Block Authoring Palettes window wil open. The palette has three tabs that are used for turning ordinary blocks or objects into Dynamic Blocks.
(6) Select the tab that suits your need.
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
For your reference find here one of excellent tutorial, which will guide you "how to make a dynamic block in autocad". In that blog they mentioned clearly how to Create wall, Column, door, how to add more action to door, how to use fields in dynamic block. Read this blog, I hope it can help you.
Message 5 of 5
- set autosave in autocad
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- unlock viewport
- autocad area calculation
- how to open dwg on ipad
- area autocad
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- autocad to sketchup
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- autocad commands
- cadtools forum
- zw3d vs solidworks
- how to create fillet in autocad
- dwg to skp
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD