Message 1 of 7
- looks like 1 (see the picture below),
- and in some ZWCAD+ 2014 is reduced and looks like 2 (see the picture below)
Message 2 of 7
1 - Is there any way to "reset" tool palletes to default state ?
(reset of the profile doesn't help)
2 - Also I see the problem correctly import ZWCAD+ 2012 palettes into ZWCAD+ 2014
After such import - the imported palettes are reduced as you can see in previous post.
And it is possible to solve only by changing the "StockToolRef idValue" in XML file to correct number...
Message 3 of 7
but perhaps it will be usefull for someone :-)
Reinstalling of ZWCAD it solves.
But for example after installation of ZWCAD 2015 beta - in ZWCAD 2014 this problem accurred again...
(take it only as info)
Message 4 of 7
Message 5 of 7
did you compare both computers ?
go to options menu, look under files tab, where toolpalettes are pointing out.
In some case, deleting that block and recreating will solve problem.
Message 6 of 7
Message 7 of 7
- catia windows 8
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- autocad area calculation
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- zwcad 2013 download
- free dwf viewer for mac
- how to find backup files in autocad
- autocad moving objects
- How to install ZWCAD
- cad cam software free
- zwcad 2009
- autocad 2012 product key