Message 1 of 7
- looks like 1 (see the picture below),
- and in some ZWCAD+ 2014 is reduced and looks like 2 (see the picture below)
Message 2 of 7
1 - Is there any way to "reset" tool palletes to default state ?
(reset of the profile doesn't help)
2 - Also I see the problem correctly import ZWCAD+ 2012 palettes into ZWCAD+ 2014
After such import - the imported palettes are reduced as you can see in previous post.
And it is possible to solve only by changing the "StockToolRef idValue" in XML file to correct number...
Message 3 of 7
but perhaps it will be usefull for someone :-)
Reinstalling of ZWCAD it solves.
But for example after installation of ZWCAD 2015 beta - in ZWCAD 2014 this problem accurred again...
(take it only as info)
Message 4 of 7
Message 5 of 7
did you compare both computers ?
go to options menu, look under files tab, where toolpalettes are pointing out.
In some case, deleting that block and recreating will solve problem.
Message 6 of 7
Message 7 of 7
- zw3d 2013 crack
- sketchup dwg
- cad cam software free
- autocad to sketchup
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- 3d cad models free download
- what is cam software
- How to open an autocad file
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- convert skp to dwg
- zwcad 2011 crack
- cad reseller ksa
- DWG to DXF
- reset autocad configuration