Message 1 of 7
- looks like 1 (see the picture below),
- and in some ZWCAD+ 2014 is reduced and looks like 2 (see the picture below)
Message 2 of 7
1 - Is there any way to "reset" tool palletes to default state ?
(reset of the profile doesn't help)
2 - Also I see the problem correctly import ZWCAD+ 2012 palettes into ZWCAD+ 2014
After such import - the imported palettes are reduced as you can see in previous post.
And it is possible to solve only by changing the "StockToolRef idValue" in XML file to correct number...
Message 3 of 7
but perhaps it will be usefull for someone :-)
Reinstalling of ZWCAD it solves.
But for example after installation of ZWCAD 2015 beta - in ZWCAD 2014 this problem accurred again...
(take it only as info)
Message 4 of 7
Message 5 of 7
did you compare both computers ?
go to options menu, look under files tab, where toolpalettes are pointing out.
In some case, deleting that block and recreating will solve problem.
Message 6 of 7
Message 7 of 7
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- zwcad 2010 crack
- drawing a gear in autocad
- autocad autocomplete command
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- 3d home design dwg files
- catia windows 8
- how to create fillet in autocad
- fadal emulator
- autocad 2012 serial number
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- free 3d cad software download
- zw3d 2013 crack
- dwg software
- how to find area in autocad