Message 1 of 7
- looks like 1 (see the picture below),
- and in some ZWCAD+ 2014 is reduced and looks like 2 (see the picture below)
Message 2 of 7
1 - Is there any way to "reset" tool palletes to default state ?
(reset of the profile doesn't help)
2 - Also I see the problem correctly import ZWCAD+ 2012 palettes into ZWCAD+ 2014
After such import - the imported palettes are reduced as you can see in previous post.
And it is possible to solve only by changing the "StockToolRef idValue" in XML file to correct number...
Message 3 of 7
but perhaps it will be usefull for someone :-)
Reinstalling of ZWCAD it solves.
But for example after installation of ZWCAD 2015 beta - in ZWCAD 2014 this problem accurred again...
(take it only as info)
Message 4 of 7
Message 5 of 7
did you compare both computers ?
go to options menu, look under files tab, where toolpalettes are pointing out.
In some case, deleting that block and recreating will solve problem.
Message 6 of 7
Message 7 of 7
- cad mechanical
- buy solidworks 2011
- how to open dwg on ipad
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- sketchup import dwg
- convert ellipse to polyline
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- autocad autocomplete command
- zwcad 2014 crack
- how to create fillet in autocad
- ac$ to dwg
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- cadtools forum
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD