Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
i used the command: !cdSfNumIso (set number of UV-Lines).
The lines disappear if i zoom in, and appear again if i zoom out!?
This looks like a graphik problem. I am using a K2000 with the
latest driver. Why not set the number of UV-Lines in configuration.
- DWG to DXF
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- 3d cad design software
- area autocad
- text to mtext
- sheet metal design tips
- autocad autosave location
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- Dwg Converter
- dwg software
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- cad cam software free download
- cad reseller ksa
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- How to install ZW3D