Message 1 of 12
We want to by to start 5 licences of ZWCad 2014, but this elevation labels dont work for us. This is very important for crossing to ZWCad :(
After regen in ZWCad dont change Y position in elevation level...
I found diferencies between Autocad and ZWCad funkcionality. Here is DWG and PrintScreen diferencies between programs, where is in my opion problem:
Please, add this funktion to ZWCad, because our colleagues for this problem want to by Autocad LT...
Message 2 of 12
Message 3 of 12
Reply 1# franti6626
We reported the same issue about a week ago and I suspect they are working on it for a SP2 release.
In the meantime here is a workaround.
1) Place the attached FixTag.dll (below) in a folder on your local drives.
2) Launch ZWCAD 2014 Pro if it's not already running.
3) Issue the NETLOAD command, select the file from step 1.
4) Open the drawing needing fixed.
Tag Name: LEVELHIGHT
Total of (3) Inserts Fixed
After that, you can COPY or MOVE and they will behave as they should.
With ZWCAD you will be able to run add-ons, like those from DotSoft.
*** DELETED BAD ATTACHMENT, SEE ZIP BELOW ***
Message 4 of 12
Automatic labeling by Y variables are f.e. in:
ZWCAD ARCHITECTURE 2014
I use also labeling according Polish Standarization Norm
PN-B-01025-2004 - Rysunek budowlany Oznaczenia graficzne na rysunkach architektoniczno-budowlanych
by E-CAD Tool
To make another individual Tool is no problem for Programmers.
Message 5 of 12
Message 6 of 12
Thanks, I foundt it, but dont work for me:
Cannot load assembly. Error details: Could not load file or assembly
'file:///C:\Program Files (x86)\ZWCAD+ 2014\FixTag.dll' or one of its
dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515)
May because I have Trial?
Message 7 of 12
Message 8 of 12
Message 9 of 12
Here is the drawing after FixTag is ran (made some copies).
elevation level 2.dwg (52.73 KB)
Message 10 of 12
Message 11 of 12
Message 12 of 12
So I created elevation labels in my Autocad for some scales and then fixed in ZWCad. So now is working like dynamic block :)
elevation_label_ZWCAD.zip (50.85 KB)
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- dwg to plt
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- zw3d 2013 crack
- dgn to dwg converter
- how to create fillet in autocad
- cad cam
- free dwf viewer
- How to open an autocad file
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- zwcad 2009
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- buy solidworks 2010