Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
* Color-dependent plot styles (CTB)
* Named plot styles (STB)
What is different between CTB and STB plot style? What is STB VS CTB? You can distingus that after knowing how they assign plot style.
Color-dependent plot style(CTB) is base on color, different color of objects in the drawing has different plot style, you assign different plot style according to the color.
autocad zwcad ctb plot style
Named plot styles (STB), it depends on the name, you can create plot style names, then define the plot style (lineweight, color, dithering etc) for this style name. Then assign different layers to different plot style name by Layer Properties dialog box.
- how to print multipage dwg
- how to move objects in autocad
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- dwg to skp converter
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- dwg to plt
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- cad reseller ksa
- 3D Design
- how to open dwg on ipad