Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
* Color-dependent plot styles (CTB)
* Named plot styles (STB)
What is different between CTB and STB plot style? What is STB VS CTB? You can distingus that after knowing how they assign plot style.
Color-dependent plot style(CTB) is base on color, different color of objects in the drawing has different plot style, you assign different plot style according to the color.
autocad zwcad ctb plot style
Named plot styles (STB), it depends on the name, you can create plot style names, then define the plot style (lineweight, color, dithering etc) for this style name. Then assign different layers to different plot style name by Layer Properties dialog box.
- using autocad calculating total area
- 3d home design dwg files
- 3d cad design software
- zwcad 2010
- how to measure area in autocad
- mechanical design software
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- autocad 2012 serial number
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- autocad area calculation
- autocad autosave location
- freecad download
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format