Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
* Color-dependent plot styles (CTB)
* Named plot styles (STB)
What is different between CTB and STB plot style? What is STB VS CTB? You can distingus that after knowing how they assign plot style.
Color-dependent plot style(CTB) is base on color, different color of objects in the drawing has different plot style, you assign different plot style according to the color.
autocad zwcad ctb plot style
Named plot styles (STB), it depends on the name, you can create plot style names, then define the plot style (lineweight, color, dithering etc) for this style name. Then assign different layers to different plot style name by Layer Properties dialog box.
- catia windows 8
- dwg 3d
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- how to print multipage dwg
- DXF converter
- 3d ds
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- autocad calculate area
- area autocad
- autocad block does not explode
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- import dwg into sketchup
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- autosave autocad
- buy solidworks 2011