Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
* Color-dependent plot styles (CTB)
* Named plot styles (STB)
What is different between CTB and STB plot style? What is STB VS CTB? You can distingus that after knowing how they assign plot style.
Color-dependent plot style(CTB) is base on color, different color of objects in the drawing has different plot style, you assign different plot style according to the color.
autocad zwcad ctb plot style
Named plot styles (STB), it depends on the name, you can create plot style names, then define the plot style (lineweight, color, dithering etc) for this style name. Then assign different layers to different plot style name by Layer Properties dialog box.
- home design software free
- dgn to dwg converter free
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- autocad calculate area
- autocad 2012 serial number
- convert skp to dwg
- autocad convert text to mtext
- .shx file definition
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- zwcad 2009
- 2d drawing
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- how to make cross section in autocad
- buy solidworks 2011