Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
* Color-dependent plot styles (CTB)
* Named plot styles (STB)
What is different between CTB and STB plot style? What is STB VS CTB? You can distingus that after knowing how they assign plot style.
Color-dependent plot style(CTB) is base on color, different color of objects in the drawing has different plot style, you assign different plot style according to the color.
autocad zwcad ctb plot style
Named plot styles (STB), it depends on the name, you can create plot style names, then define the plot style (lineweight, color, dithering etc) for this style name. Then assign different layers to different plot style name by Layer Properties dialog box.
- cad cam software free download
- 2d drawing
- acad viewer free
- How to install ZW3D
- mechanical design software free download
- buy solidworks 2010
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- zwcad portable
- autocad show the file path
- buy cad software
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- cad mechanical
- convert ellipse to polyline
- pdf to dwg
- using autocad calculating total area