Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
* Color-dependent plot styles (CTB)
* Named plot styles (STB)
What is different between CTB and STB plot style? What is STB VS CTB? You can distingus that after knowing how they assign plot style.
Color-dependent plot style(CTB) is base on color, different color of objects in the drawing has different plot style, you assign different plot style according to the color.
autocad zwcad ctb plot style
Named plot styles (STB), it depends on the name, you can create plot style names, then define the plot style (lineweight, color, dithering etc) for this style name. Then assign different layers to different plot style name by Layer Properties dialog box.
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- free 3d cad software download
- mechanical drawing software
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- autocad autosave location
- drawing a gear in autocad
- cad corner blocks
- design cad software
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- cad for students
- cad cam software free
- how to open dwg on iphone
- autocad show the file path
- autocad 2010 product key
- zwcad 2009 professional