Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
* Color-dependent plot styles (CTB)
* Named plot styles (STB)
What is different between CTB and STB plot style? What is STB VS CTB? You can distingus that after knowing how they assign plot style.
Color-dependent plot style(CTB) is base on color, different color of objects in the drawing has different plot style, you assign different plot style according to the color.
autocad zwcad ctb plot style
Named plot styles (STB), it depends on the name, you can create plot style names, then define the plot style (lineweight, color, dithering etc) for this style name. Then assign different layers to different plot style name by Layer Properties dialog box.
- 3d cad design
- zw3d 2013 crack
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- area of irregular shapes
- Download free 3d models
- 3d modeling website
- dgn converter
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- drawing angles in autocad
- cad for students
- freecad download
- mechanical design software free download
- fadal emulator
- mechanical drawing software