Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
* Color-dependent plot styles (CTB)
* Named plot styles (STB)
What is different between CTB and STB plot style? What is STB VS CTB? You can distingus that after knowing how they assign plot style.
Color-dependent plot style(CTB) is base on color, different color of objects in the drawing has different plot style, you assign different plot style according to the color.
autocad zwcad ctb plot style
Named plot styles (STB), it depends on the name, you can create plot style names, then define the plot style (lineweight, color, dithering etc) for this style name. Then assign different layers to different plot style name by Layer Properties dialog box.
- autocad autocomplete command
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- buy solidworks 2009
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- ac$ to dwg
- cam design software
- 3d cad software
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- area of irregular shapes
- 3d home design dwg files
- mechanical design software free download