Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
* Color-dependent plot styles (CTB)
* Named plot styles (STB)
What is different between CTB and STB plot style? What is STB VS CTB? You can distingus that after knowing how they assign plot style.
Color-dependent plot style(CTB) is base on color, different color of objects in the drawing has different plot style, you assign different plot style according to the color.
autocad zwcad ctb plot style
Named plot styles (STB), it depends on the name, you can create plot style names, then define the plot style (lineweight, color, dithering etc) for this style name. Then assign different layers to different plot style name by Layer Properties dialog box.
- Dwg Converter
- autocad autosave location
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- zwcad 2011 crack
- mechanical drawing software
- zw 3d
- using autocad calculating total area
- ac$ to dwg
- area of irregular shapes
- 2d cam software free download
- 3d cad software
- autocad slide library manager
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- acad viewer free
- buy solidworks 2009