Using autocad STB plot styles table? plot style manager, change/add plot styles
Message 1 of 2
Please advise, thank you.
Message 2 of 2
1. Make sure you set the default plot style as STB but not CTB.
Input OPTIONS, go to Plot tab, click "Plot Style Table Settings" button and choose "use name plot styles", and click OK.
(Or you can type PSTYLEPOLICY in command line, then input 1 to set the default )
default plot style stb ctb
2. Input command PLOT in command line, in the plot dialog box, choose STB plot style and apply to layout.
Please note that, you can't apply STB plot style by this way in ZWCAD+ for the moment, but you can use the drawing which has already assigned STB plot style by AutoCAD through above 2 steps.
3. Input command LAYER to open Layer Properties manager, for the Plot Style column, you can choose the name of your STB plot style defined.
4. Run PLOT command, choose printer and setup other plot setting, click OK to finish printing.
You may also like:
autocad stb tutorial
stb vs ctb
convert stb to ctb
ZWCAD vs AutoCAD
User voices: zwcad compared with autocad
- cad cam software free download
- area autocad
- 3d cad design
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- autocad .bak viewer
- dgn to dwg converter
- Download Free 3D CAD
- buy solidworks 2010
- acad dwg viewer
- dgn converter
- pdf to dwg
- cam design software
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- autocad turn off the smart command
- autocad default toolbar