Using autocad STB plot styles table? plot style manager, change/add plot styles
Message 1 of 3
Please advise, thank you.
Message 2 of 3
1. Make sure you set the default plot style as STB but not CTB.
Input OPTIONS, go to Plot tab, click "Plot Style Table Settings" button and choose "use name plot styles", and click OK.
(Or you can type PSTYLEPOLICY in command line, then input 1 to set the default )
default plot style stb ctb
2. Input command PLOT in command line, in the plot dialog box, choose STB plot style and apply to layout.
Please note that, you can't apply STB plot style by this way in ZWCAD+ for the moment, but you can use the drawing which has already assigned STB plot style by AutoCAD through above 2 steps.
3. Input command LAYER to open Layer Properties manager, for the Plot Style column, you can choose the name of your STB plot style defined.
4. Run PLOT command, choose printer and setup other plot setting, click OK to finish printing.
You may also like:
autocad stb tutorial
stb vs ctb
convert stb to ctb
ZWCAD vs AutoCAD
User voices: zwcad compared with autocad
Message 3 of 3
- autocad license error
- cad cam software download
- text to mtext
- drawing angles in autocad
- How to install ZWCAD
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- autocad block does not explode
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- autocad to sketchup
- home design software free
- cad drafting software
- zw 3d
- buy solidworks 2009
- 2d drawing to 3d model