Using autocad STB plot styles table? plot style manager, change/add plot styles
Message 1 of 2
Please advise, thank you.
Message 2 of 2
1. Make sure you set the default plot style as STB but not CTB.
Input OPTIONS, go to Plot tab, click "Plot Style Table Settings" button and choose "use name plot styles", and click OK.
(Or you can type PSTYLEPOLICY in command line, then input 1 to set the default )
default plot style stb ctb
2. Input command PLOT in command line, in the plot dialog box, choose STB plot style and apply to layout.
Please note that, you can't apply STB plot style by this way in ZWCAD+ for the moment, but you can use the drawing which has already assigned STB plot style by AutoCAD through above 2 steps.
3. Input command LAYER to open Layer Properties manager, for the Plot Style column, you can choose the name of your STB plot style defined.
4. Run PLOT command, choose printer and setup other plot setting, click OK to finish printing.
You may also like:
autocad stb tutorial
stb vs ctb
convert stb to ctb
ZWCAD vs AutoCAD
User voices: zwcad compared with autocad
- dwg to skp
- 3d cad design software
- autocad 2010 serial number
- dgn to dwg converter
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- free dwf viewer for mac
- cadtools forum
- dgn to dwg
- 3d design software free download
- fadal emulator
- autocad 2012 serial number
- what is .dwg
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- cad cam software free download