Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1. Type command PLANESURF in autocad command line.
2. Put your curse in the drawing space and specify the opposite corners of a rectangular surface. Or you can convert existing object to planar surface, input PLANESURF > O to select a closed object and turn it into planar surface.
You could also draw ground by making a series of polylines and occasionally alter their elevations to make it more lifelike.
I couldn't find PlaneSurf in ZWCAD, is it not supported yet?
- autocad 2010 serial number
- catia windows 8
- 3d cad design software
- how to open sid file in autocad
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- autocad turn off the smart command
- mechanical software download
- zwcad 2010 crack
- cad discussion
- how to open dwg on iphone
- dgn converter
- 3d design software free download
- combine two regions in autocad
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD