Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
1. Type command PLANESURF in autocad command line.
2. Put your curse in the drawing space and specify the opposite corners of a rectangular surface. Or you can convert existing object to planar surface, input PLANESURF > O to select a closed object and turn it into planar surface.
You could also draw ground by making a series of polylines and occasionally alter their elevations to make it more lifelike.
I couldn't find PlaneSurf in ZWCAD, is it not supported yet?
Message 3 of 3
Yes, PlaneSurf hasn't been supported by ZWCAD+ yet. We will enhance our 3D function. Thanks for the tips.
Some relate posts you might found useful:
convert dwg to 3ds
How to get 3d smooth edges
2D/3D wireframe differences
Extrude 3D Polyline
ZWCAD vs AutoCAD
User voices: zwcad compared with autocad
- using autocad calculating total area
- Dwg Converter
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- how to make cross section in autocad
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- autocad 2010 serial number
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- drawing a gear in autocad
- cad mechanical
- free 3d cam software
- buy solidworks 2009
- autocad show the file path
- How to open an autocad file
- .shx file definition
- autocad calculate area