Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1. Type command PLANESURF in autocad command line.
2. Put your curse in the drawing space and specify the opposite corners of a rectangular surface. Or you can convert existing object to planar surface, input PLANESURF > O to select a closed object and turn it into planar surface.
You could also draw ground by making a series of polylines and occasionally alter their elevations to make it more lifelike.
I couldn't find PlaneSurf in ZWCAD, is it not supported yet?
- autocad turn off the smart command
- cad cam
- zwcad 2010 crack
- cad file viewer free
- cad cam download
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- zwcad 2009 crack
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- cad drafting software
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- convert skp to dwg
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- cad forum
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013