Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
1. Type command PLANESURF in autocad command line.
2. Put your curse in the drawing space and specify the opposite corners of a rectangular surface. Or you can convert existing object to planar surface, input PLANESURF > O to select a closed object and turn it into planar surface.
You could also draw ground by making a series of polylines and occasionally alter their elevations to make it more lifelike.
I couldn't find PlaneSurf in ZWCAD, is it not supported yet?
Message 3 of 3
Yes, PlaneSurf hasn't been supported by ZWCAD+ yet. We will enhance our 3D function. Thanks for the tips.
Some relate posts you might found useful:
convert dwg to 3ds
How to get 3d smooth edges
2D/3D wireframe differences
Extrude 3D Polyline
ZWCAD vs AutoCAD
User voices: zwcad compared with autocad
- 3d cad cam
- how to create fillet in autocad
- cad cam software free
- dwg to skp converter
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- how to print multipage dwg
- autocad automatic saving command
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- autocad area calculation
- zwcad 2009 crack
- cad reseller ksa
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- Download Free 3D CAD
- buy solidworks 2011
- free dwf viewer