Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1. Type command PLANESURF in autocad command line.
2. Put your curse in the drawing space and specify the opposite corners of a rectangular surface. Or you can convert existing object to planar surface, input PLANESURF > O to select a closed object and turn it into planar surface.
You could also draw ground by making a series of polylines and occasionally alter their elevations to make it more lifelike.
I couldn't find PlaneSurf in ZWCAD, is it not supported yet?
- zwcad 2009 crack
- cad cam software free
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- zwcad 2009
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- convert dwg to dgn
- autocad 2012 serial number
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- 3d cad design software
- autocad calculate area
- mechanical design software free download
- autocad convert text to mtext
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- cad file viewer free