Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1. Type command PLANESURF in autocad command line.
2. Put your curse in the drawing space and specify the opposite corners of a rectangular surface. Or you can convert existing object to planar surface, input PLANESURF > O to select a closed object and turn it into planar surface.
You could also draw ground by making a series of polylines and occasionally alter their elevations to make it more lifelike.
I couldn't find PlaneSurf in ZWCAD, is it not supported yet?
- dongle driver for windows 7
- how to open dwg on iphone
- cad corner blocks
- mechanical design software
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- cad mechanical
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- cam design software
- how to open dwg on ipad
- zwcad 2009
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- buy solidworks 2011
- how to create fillet in autocad
- convert dwg to dgn