Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
1. Type command PLANESURF in autocad command line.
2. Put your curse in the drawing space and specify the opposite corners of a rectangular surface. Or you can convert existing object to planar surface, input PLANESURF > O to select a closed object and turn it into planar surface.
You could also draw ground by making a series of polylines and occasionally alter their elevations to make it more lifelike.
I couldn't find PlaneSurf in ZWCAD, is it not supported yet?
Message 3 of 3
Yes, PlaneSurf hasn't been supported by ZWCAD+ yet. We will enhance our 3D function. Thanks for the tips.
Some relate posts you might found useful:
convert dwg to 3ds
How to get 3d smooth edges
2D/3D wireframe differences
Extrude 3D Polyline
ZWCAD vs AutoCAD
User voices: zwcad compared with autocad
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- 3d models of people
- how to print multipage dwg
- How to install ZWCAD
- autocad commands
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- 3d cad free software
- how to measure area in autocad
- cad software free download
- convert microstation to autocad
- cad corner blocks
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- autocad 2012 serial number
- zwcad 2011
- unlock viewport