Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1. Type command PLANESURF in autocad command line.
2. Put your curse in the drawing space and specify the opposite corners of a rectangular surface. Or you can convert existing object to planar surface, input PLANESURF > O to select a closed object and turn it into planar surface.
You could also draw ground by making a series of polylines and occasionally alter their elevations to make it more lifelike.
I couldn't find PlaneSurf in ZWCAD, is it not supported yet?
- autocad to sketchup
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- cad discussion
- autocad 2012 serial number
- dgn to dwg converter online
- cad 3d models download
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- how to create fillet in autocad
- zwcad 2011
- Dwg Converter
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- cadtools forum
- what is cam software
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download