Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
1. Type command PLANESURF in autocad command line.
2. Put your curse in the drawing space and specify the opposite corners of a rectangular surface. Or you can convert existing object to planar surface, input PLANESURF > O to select a closed object and turn it into planar surface.
You could also draw ground by making a series of polylines and occasionally alter their elevations to make it more lifelike.
I couldn't find PlaneSurf in ZWCAD, is it not supported yet?
Message 3 of 3
Yes, PlaneSurf hasn't been supported by ZWCAD+ yet. We will enhance our 3D function. Thanks for the tips.
Some relate posts you might found useful:
convert dwg to 3ds
How to get 3d smooth edges
2D/3D wireframe differences
Extrude 3D Polyline
ZWCAD vs AutoCAD
User voices: zwcad compared with autocad
- cad discussion
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- autocad calculate area
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- convert ellipse to polyline
- what is .dwg
- fadal emulator
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- autocad 2012 serial number
- ac$ to dwg
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- free dwf viewer for mac
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- Dwg Converter
- drawing software for metal sheet development