Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
1. Type command PLANESURF in autocad command line.
2. Put your curse in the drawing space and specify the opposite corners of a rectangular surface. Or you can convert existing object to planar surface, input PLANESURF > O to select a closed object and turn it into planar surface.
You could also draw ground by making a series of polylines and occasionally alter their elevations to make it more lifelike.
I couldn't find PlaneSurf in ZWCAD, is it not supported yet?
Message 3 of 3
Yes, PlaneSurf hasn't been supported by ZWCAD+ yet. We will enhance our 3D function. Thanks for the tips.
Some relate posts you might found useful:
convert dwg to 3ds
How to get 3d smooth edges
2D/3D wireframe differences
Extrude 3D Polyline
ZWCAD vs AutoCAD
User voices: zwcad compared with autocad
- cad drafting software
- autocad 2012 product key
- cad 3d models download
- buy solidworks 2009
- 2d cam software free download
- mechanical design software free download
- acad dwg viewer
- free dwf viewer
- dgn to dwg converter
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- using autocad calculating total area
- cad cam software free download
- cadtools forum
- sheet metal design tips
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download