Message 1 of 8
I am interested in macros for automated tasks.
Unfortunately, the help pages are not very clear for me, as I can't find an overall description of this macro system.
I was not able to find a tutorial nor samples.
Can someone put me on the tracks?
Message 2 of 8
Message 3 of 8
Message 4 of 8
I have looked at the Document re QA macros. I am not doign QA.
In VX I had access to some cool macros. I have one in particular I would like to be able to use.
Would ZW be able to recreate it's functionality and outcome for me? or what do you suggest?
Can functional modelling macros still be made?
Message 5 of 8
In the help file it says: "Add-on programs that automate time-consuming, repetitive, and tedious tasks are now available for ZW3D users. These add-ons, developed by ZW3D engineers and customers using the ZW3D Design Automation Language, are free to downloadand can be customized to meet customers specific needs." (http://help.zwsoft.com/en/zw3d/articles/article-616.html)
Where can I download them? Did I look in the wrong place or are there none in real life?
Thx and regards, Stephan
Message 6 of 8
Message 7 of 8
Hi Max, the custom feature has been removed since 2013 version, because this feature conflict with the new history manager, it can't work on the latest version any more, we should update the help document.
We are think to offer another good tools to record the marco, more easy to use, but it will not be soon to achieved, because we will focus on the platfore function improving firstly.
Message 8 of 8
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- cad/cam software download
- autocad block does not explode
- buy solidworks 2009
- sketchup import dwg
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- reset autocad configuration
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- unable to select objects in autocad
- mechanical software download
- Free 3d house design software
- mechanical engineering software free download
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- using cad to work out area of a shape