Message 1 of 4
I am interested in macros for automated tasks.
Unfortunately, the help pages are not very clear for me, as I can't find an overall description of this macro system.
I was not able to find a tutorial nor samples.
Can someone put me on the tracks?
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
I have looked at the Document re QA macros. I am not doign QA.
In VX I had access to some cool macros. I have one in particular I would like to be able to use.
Would ZW be able to recreate it's functionality and outcome for me? or what do you suggest?
Can functional modelling macros still be made?
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- import dwg into sketchup
- sketchup import dwg
- dgn to dwg converter online
- autocad area calculation
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- 3D Design
- dwg to plt
- how to create fillet in autocad
- autocad 2013 product key
- dgn to dwg converter free
- 3d ds
- 3d vx cad software
- autocad license error
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad