Message 1 of 9
Message 2 of 9
In case of HW encryption (with dongle) - it is important to have stable electric voltage on USB ports.
In case that you customer has connected also printer(s) via USB - it is possible that electric voltage is for a while lower (during printing) - and if ZWCAD works at that time - it could loose the licence.
Perhaps it is not your case - take this only as one of the hundreds possible reasons :-)
Message 3 of 9
Message 4 of 9
Hi, please check these:
1. Is this activation ID permanent or not? You can check its expire date from here: http://support.zwcad.net:8888/flexnet/operationsportal/showActivationIdLogon.do
(Input the ID > unable to log in > click "New user" > click "Back" > "With Activation ID" > Input your ID then log in)
2. The license profile might has been deleted, just use the activation ID to activate again.
Message 5 of 9
Message 6 of 9
Message 7 of 9
Message 8 of 9
Is it stand-alone license or network license?
If it is network license, please make sure there is at least one copy left on the server when you want to get floating license from the licensing server computer. And good network connection between your computer to the licensing server would insure stable floating licensing.
If it is stand-alone license, please contact local distributor to check the problem.
Message 9 of 9
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- pdf to dwg
- autocad commands
- autocad .bak viewer
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- dgn converter
- Download cad software
- sketchup import dwg
- dgn autocad
- autocad autosave location
- dgn to dwg converter online
- cad for students
- sheet metal design tips
- free dwf viewer
- convert microstation to autocad