Message 1 of 9
Message 2 of 9
In case of HW encryption (with dongle) - it is important to have stable electric voltage on USB ports.
In case that you customer has connected also printer(s) via USB - it is possible that electric voltage is for a while lower (during printing) - and if ZWCAD works at that time - it could loose the licence.
Perhaps it is not your case - take this only as one of the hundreds possible reasons :-)
Message 3 of 9
Message 4 of 9
Hi, please check these:
1. Is this activation ID permanent or not? You can check its expire date from here: http://support.zwcad.net:8888/flexnet/operationsportal/showActivationIdLogon.do
(Input the ID > unable to log in > click "New user" > click "Back" > "With Activation ID" > Input your ID then log in)
2. The license profile might has been deleted, just use the activation ID to activate again.
Message 5 of 9
Message 6 of 9
Message 7 of 9
Message 8 of 9
Is it stand-alone license or network license?
If it is network license, please make sure there is at least one copy left on the server when you want to get floating license from the licensing server computer. And good network connection between your computer to the licensing server would insure stable floating licensing.
If it is stand-alone license, please contact local distributor to check the problem.
Message 9 of 9
- 3D Software Download
- autocad commands
- convert dwg to dgn
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- zw3d vs solidworks
- 3d cad design
- what is cam software
- sheet metal design tips
- 3d home design dwg files
- autocad to sketchup
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- free cad download
- area autocad
- How to open an autocad file
- free 3d cad software download