Message 1 of 6
Ortho Mode is ON. You draw line. Start with first point and to next point you want use some osnap point from Shift+left mouse button. After finishing drawing second point of line Ortho Mode is OFF. This is unwelcome, besauce you need push Shift again or F8. (In Autocad is Ortho Mode still ON)
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
The question is which solution is the better.
Starting state: Ortho is ON
In AutoCAD - during temporary snap is ortho still ON
In ZWCAD - during temporary snap is ortho OFF
(in my opinion for temprary snap it is better if it is OFF)
And - After finishing temporary snap:
In AutoCAD is still ortho ON
In ZWCAD is still ortho OFF - yes - it' bad
What is expected from ZWSOFT ?
To ensure that after finishing temporary snap - the Ortho will return to previous state automatically.
...Or - not to OFF ortho after temporary snap
Message 6 of 6
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- Free 3d house design software
- how to measure area in autocad
- 3d cad software
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- zwcad 2010 download
- autocad convert text to mtext
- dgn converter
- mechanical drawing software
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- mechanical engineering software free download
- convert ellipse to polyline
- zwcad 2009 professional
- DWG to DXF
- unlock viewport