Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
2. Then click where you want the box to be.
3. Type D for dimensions. Enter. And then “4.75"(or other number) for length and width.
4. Then you just click on your screen and you have your box!
5. Now for the 16 squares inside- The way I would probably end up doing it is by using the divide command.
Use the pull down menu- Draw>Point>Divide
Select the rectangle. Type 16(or other number) for the number of segments. It will then divide the square up using points. draw the lines using osnap node.
- cad 3d models download
- cad design software
- zwcad portable
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- how to open sid file in autocad
- catia windows 8
- autocad block does not explode
- area of irregular shapes
- how to make cross section in autocad
- buy solidworks 2010
- 3d cad design
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- dgn to dwg converter free
- set autosave in autocad
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download