Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
2. Then click where you want the box to be.
3. Type D for dimensions. Enter. And then “4.75"(or other number) for length and width.
4. Then you just click on your screen and you have your box!
5. Now for the 16 squares inside- The way I would probably end up doing it is by using the divide command.
Use the pull down menu- Draw>Point>Divide
Select the rectangle. Type 16(or other number) for the number of segments. It will then divide the square up using points. draw the lines using osnap node.
- how to move objects in autocad
- zw3d vs solidworks
- what is .dwg
- how to create fillet in autocad
- autocad 2010 serial number
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- cad cam
- cad/cam software download
- cad for iphone
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- sketchup dwg
- buy cad software
- how to open dwg on iphone