Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
2. Then click where you want the box to be.
3. Type D for dimensions. Enter. And then “4.75"(or other number) for length and width.
4. Then you just click on your screen and you have your box!
5. Now for the 16 squares inside- The way I would probably end up doing it is by using the divide command.
Use the pull down menu- Draw>Point>Divide
Select the rectangle. Type 16(or other number) for the number of segments. It will then divide the square up using points. draw the lines using osnap node.
- skp to dwg
- autocad automatic saving command
- dgn converter
- how to create fillet in autocad
- convert microstation to autocad
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- 3d ds
- how to open sid file in autocad
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- autocad moving objects
- autocad 2012 product key
- freecad download
- autocad area calculation
- How to install ZWCAD