Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
2. Then click where you want the box to be.
3. Type D for dimensions. Enter. And then “4.75"(or other number) for length and width.
4. Then you just click on your screen and you have your box!
5. Now for the 16 squares inside- The way I would probably end up doing it is by using the divide command.
Use the pull down menu- Draw>Point>Divide
Select the rectangle. Type 16(or other number) for the number of segments. It will then divide the square up using points. draw the lines using osnap node.
- sheet metal design tips
- convert ellipse to polyline
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- cad for students
- cad/cam software download
- freecad tutorials
- 2d drawing
- Download Free 3D CAD
- 3d cad cam
- autocad 2012 serial number
- cad software free download
- 3d design software free download
- autocad license error
- autosave autocad
- how to move objects in autocad