Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
2. Then click where you want the box to be.
3. Type D for dimensions. Enter. And then “4.75"(or other number) for length and width.
4. Then you just click on your screen and you have your box!
5. Now for the 16 squares inside- The way I would probably end up doing it is by using the divide command.
Use the pull down menu- Draw>Point>Divide
Select the rectangle. Type 16(or other number) for the number of segments. It will then divide the square up using points. draw the lines using osnap node.
- autocad 2012 serial number
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- free dwf viewer for mac
- convert microstation to autocad
- Download Free 3D CAD
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- zw 3d
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- buy solidworks 2011
- cad cam software
- text to mtext
- cad 3d models download