Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
2. Then click where you want the box to be.
3. Type D for dimensions. Enter. And then “4.75"(or other number) for length and width.
4. Then you just click on your screen and you have your box!
5. Now for the 16 squares inside- The way I would probably end up doing it is by using the divide command.
Use the pull down menu- Draw>Point>Divide
Select the rectangle. Type 16(or other number) for the number of segments. It will then divide the square up using points. draw the lines using osnap node.
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- free dwf viewer
- zwcad 2009 professional
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- how to make a hole in autocad
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- free dwf viewer for mac
- zwcad 2011
- freecad download
- free dwg viewer
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- Download cad software
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg