Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
2. Then click where you want the box to be.
3. Type D for dimensions. Enter. And then “4.75"(or other number) for length and width.
4. Then you just click on your screen and you have your box!
5. Now for the 16 squares inside- The way I would probably end up doing it is by using the divide command.
Use the pull down menu- Draw>Point>Divide
Select the rectangle. Type 16(or other number) for the number of segments. It will then divide the square up using points. draw the lines using osnap node.
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- mechanical engineering software free download
- How to open an autocad file
- set autosave in autocad
- drawing a gear in autocad
- drawing angles in autocad
- reset autocad configuration
- how to create fillet in autocad
- mechanical software download
- dwg to plt
- autocad drawing software
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- zwcad 2011
- 3d cad design