Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
2. Then click where you want the box to be.
3. Type D for dimensions. Enter. And then “4.75"(or other number) for length and width.
4. Then you just click on your screen and you have your box!
5. Now for the 16 squares inside- The way I would probably end up doing it is by using the divide command.
Use the pull down menu- Draw>Point>Divide
Select the rectangle. Type 16(or other number) for the number of segments. It will then divide the square up using points. draw the lines using osnap node.
- autocad 2013 serial number
- 3d cad software
- Free 3d house design software
- freecad tutorials
- zw 3d
- cad cam software free
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- How to open an autocad file
- text to mtext
- how to create fillet in autocad
- free cad software
- autocad turn off the smart command
- design cad software
- DWG to DXF
- how to find area in autocad