Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
2. Then click where you want the box to be.
3. Type D for dimensions. Enter. And then “4.75"(or other number) for length and width.
4. Then you just click on your screen and you have your box!
5. Now for the 16 squares inside- The way I would probably end up doing it is by using the divide command.
Use the pull down menu- Draw>Point>Divide
Select the rectangle. Type 16(or other number) for the number of segments. It will then divide the square up using points. draw the lines using osnap node.
- zwcad 2012 crack
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- .shx file definition
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- dongle driver for windows 7
- cad mechanical
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- autosave autocad
- 3d models of people
- cad cam download
- zwcad 2009 crack
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- autocad area calculation