Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
2. Then click where you want the box to be.
3. Type D for dimensions. Enter. And then “4.75"(or other number) for length and width.
4. Then you just click on your screen and you have your box!
5. Now for the 16 squares inside- The way I would probably end up doing it is by using the divide command.
Use the pull down menu- Draw>Point>Divide
Select the rectangle. Type 16(or other number) for the number of segments. It will then divide the square up using points. draw the lines using osnap node.
- autocad menu bar
- free dwg viewer
- dwg 3d
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- convert skp to dwg
- area autocad
- Download free 3d models
- free cad cam software
- convert microstation to autocad
- buy solidworks 2009
- How to open an autocad file
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- cad file viewer free
- autocad license error
- mechanical design software free download