Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
2. Then click where you want the box to be.
3. Type D for dimensions. Enter. And then “4.75"(or other number) for length and width.
4. Then you just click on your screen and you have your box!
5. Now for the 16 squares inside- The way I would probably end up doing it is by using the divide command.
Use the pull down menu- Draw>Point>Divide
Select the rectangle. Type 16(or other number) for the number of segments. It will then divide the square up using points. draw the lines using osnap node.
- catia windows 8
- how to make cross section in autocad
- cad mechanical download
- dwg cad
- 3d vx cad software
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- download cad cam
- .shx file definition
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- zwcad 2009 crack
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- Dwg Converter
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- autocad calculate area
- autocad 2012 product key