Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
2. Then click where you want the box to be.
3. Type D for dimensions. Enter. And then “4.75"(or other number) for length and width.
4. Then you just click on your screen and you have your box!
5. Now for the 16 squares inside- The way I would probably end up doing it is by using the divide command.
Use the pull down menu- Draw>Point>Divide
Select the rectangle. Type 16(or other number) for the number of segments. It will then divide the square up using points. draw the lines using osnap node.
- zwcad 2010 crack
- free cad download
- cad software free download
- free dwf viewer for mac
- free cad software
- Download free 3d models
- zwcad portable
- cad for students
- free dwg viewer
- cad 3d models download
- zw 3d
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- reset autocad configuration
- download cad cam
- using autocad calculating total area