Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
2. Then click where you want the box to be.
3. Type D for dimensions. Enter. And then “4.75"(or other number) for length and width.
4. Then you just click on your screen and you have your box!
5. Now for the 16 squares inside- The way I would probably end up doing it is by using the divide command.
Use the pull down menu- Draw>Point>Divide
Select the rectangle. Type 16(or other number) for the number of segments. It will then divide the square up using points. draw the lines using osnap node.
- mechanical software download
- Dwg Converter
- calculate area in autocad
- zwcad 2009 professional
- set autosave in autocad
- zw3d 2013 crack
- zwcad 2010
- autocad commands
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- autocad autosave location
- zwcad 2013 download
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- .shx file definition
- cam design software