Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
2. Then click where you want the box to be.
3. Type D for dimensions. Enter. And then “4.75"(or other number) for length and width.
4. Then you just click on your screen and you have your box!
5. Now for the 16 squares inside- The way I would probably end up doing it is by using the divide command.
Use the pull down menu- Draw>Point>Divide
Select the rectangle. Type 16(or other number) for the number of segments. It will then divide the square up using points. draw the lines using osnap node.
- mechanical software download
- 3d models of people
- autocad turn off the smart command
- How to install ZWCAD
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- Dwg Converter
- fadal emulator
- mechanical design software
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- cad cam software free download
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- autocad tag attribute display off