Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
2. Then click where you want the box to be.
3. Type D for dimensions. Enter. And then “4.75"(or other number) for length and width.
4. Then you just click on your screen and you have your box!
5. Now for the 16 squares inside- The way I would probably end up doing it is by using the divide command.
Use the pull down menu- Draw>Point>Divide
Select the rectangle. Type 16(or other number) for the number of segments. It will then divide the square up using points. draw the lines using osnap node.
- how to open sid file in autocad
- 3d cad free software
- how to find area in autocad
- zwcad price in india
- ac$ to dwg
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- 3d models of people
- free 3d cad software dwg
- autocad 2012 product key
- autocad convert text to mtext
- Free 3d house design software
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- 3d cad software
- 2d drawing
- autocad area calculation