Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
2. Then click where you want the box to be.
3. Type D for dimensions. Enter. And then “4.75"(or other number) for length and width.
4. Then you just click on your screen and you have your box!
5. Now for the 16 squares inside- The way I would probably end up doing it is by using the divide command.
Use the pull down menu- Draw>Point>Divide
Select the rectangle. Type 16(or other number) for the number of segments. It will then divide the square up using points. draw the lines using osnap node.
- how to create fillet in autocad
- autocad 2013 product key
- dwg to skp converter
- how to open dwg on ipad
- autocad drawing software
- fadal emulator
- mechanical softwares free download
- dgn converter
- convert dwg to dgn
- cad cam software download
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- zwcad 2009 crack
- How to install ZWCAD
- cad cam software free download