Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
2. Then click where you want the box to be.
3. Type D for dimensions. Enter. And then “4.75"(or other number) for length and width.
4. Then you just click on your screen and you have your box!
5. Now for the 16 squares inside- The way I would probably end up doing it is by using the divide command.
Use the pull down menu- Draw>Point>Divide
Select the rectangle. Type 16(or other number) for the number of segments. It will then divide the square up using points. draw the lines using osnap node.
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- dgn to dwg converter free
- cad for iphone
- home design software free
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- dgn to dwg converter
- zwcad 2009 professional
- mechanical drawing software
- autocad 2013 serial number
- sketchup dwg
- How to install ZW3D
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- acad dwg viewer
- cad forum
- drawing a gear in autocad