Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
2. Then click where you want the box to be.
3. Type D for dimensions. Enter. And then “4.75"(or other number) for length and width.
4. Then you just click on your screen and you have your box!
5. Now for the 16 squares inside- The way I would probably end up doing it is by using the divide command.
Use the pull down menu- Draw>Point>Divide
Select the rectangle. Type 16(or other number) for the number of segments. It will then divide the square up using points. draw the lines using osnap node.
- dgn to dwg converter online
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- dwg to plt
- autocad drawing software
- unlock viewport
- Dwg Converter
- cad cam
- cad drafting software
- acad dwg viewer
- autocad 2013 product key
- dongle driver for windows 7
- Free 3d house design software
- autocad 2012 product key
- buy solidworks 2011