Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
2. Then click where you want the box to be.
3. Type D for dimensions. Enter. And then “4.75"(or other number) for length and width.
4. Then you just click on your screen and you have your box!
5. Now for the 16 squares inside- The way I would probably end up doing it is by using the divide command.
Use the pull down menu- Draw>Point>Divide
Select the rectangle. Type 16(or other number) for the number of segments. It will then divide the square up using points. draw the lines using osnap node.
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- 3d cad software
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- autosave autocad
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- mechanical design software free download
- acad viewer free
- mechanical drawing software
- zwcad 2010 crack
- free cad software
- how to move objects in autocad
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- unlock viewport