Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
2. Then click where you want the box to be.
3. Type D for dimensions. Enter. And then “4.75"(or other number) for length and width.
4. Then you just click on your screen and you have your box!
5. Now for the 16 squares inside- The way I would probably end up doing it is by using the divide command.
Use the pull down menu- Draw>Point>Divide
Select the rectangle. Type 16(or other number) for the number of segments. It will then divide the square up using points. draw the lines using osnap node.
- cad cam software free
- convert microstation to autocad
- zwcad 2010 download
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- freecad download
- zwcad 2009 crack
- 3d cad design software
- cad cam software free download
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- cad/cam software download
- using autocad calculating total area
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- dwg to skp converter
- cad for students
- cad reseller ksa