Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
2. Then click where you want the box to be.
3. Type D for dimensions. Enter. And then “4.75"(or other number) for length and width.
4. Then you just click on your screen and you have your box!
5. Now for the 16 squares inside- The way I would probably end up doing it is by using the divide command.
Use the pull down menu- Draw>Point>Divide
Select the rectangle. Type 16(or other number) for the number of segments. It will then divide the square up using points. draw the lines using osnap node.
- autocad show the file path
- unable to select objects in autocad
- autocad 2010 product key
- zw3d vs solidworks
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- cam design software
- how to create fillet in autocad
- cad/cam software download
- what is .dwg
- dgn to dwg converter free
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- 3d models of people
- cad software free download
- cad discussion