Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
2. Then click where you want the box to be.
3. Type D for dimensions. Enter. And then “4.75"(or other number) for length and width.
4. Then you just click on your screen and you have your box!
5. Now for the 16 squares inside- The way I would probably end up doing it is by using the divide command.
Use the pull down menu- Draw>Point>Divide
Select the rectangle. Type 16(or other number) for the number of segments. It will then divide the square up using points. draw the lines using osnap node.
- zw3d 2013 crack
- convert skp to dwg
- Dwg Converter
- 3d design software free download
- how to open sid file in autocad
- how to create fillet in autocad
- free cad cam software
- autocad to sketchup
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- cad mechanical
- mechanical softwares free download
- combine two regions in autocad
- set autosave in autocad
- autocad 2012 product key
- 2d drawing