Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
2. Then click where you want the box to be.
3. Type D for dimensions. Enter. And then “4.75"(or other number) for length and width.
4. Then you just click on your screen and you have your box!
5. Now for the 16 squares inside- The way I would probably end up doing it is by using the divide command.
Use the pull down menu- Draw>Point>Divide
Select the rectangle. Type 16(or other number) for the number of segments. It will then divide the square up using points. draw the lines using osnap node.
- DXF converter
- 3d cad models free download
- free dwg viewer
- 3D Software Download
- autocad calculate area
- zwcad 2009 professional
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- mechanical softwares free download
- free dwf viewer
- how to find backup files in autocad
- dwg to skp converter
- mechanical software download
- how to open dwg on iphone
- autocad menu bar
- autocad 2013 product key