Fasteners in AutoCAD, how to draw fasteners in cad, cad fasteners, bolt and nut
Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1. Screws & Bolts
Screw: A fastener designed to clamp two components together by the fastener mating to a threaded hole or other preformed hole.
Bolt: A fastener designed to clamp two components together by the fastener passing through the components and mating with a corresponding nut to hold the assembly together.
a perforated block usually of metal that has an internal screw thread and is used on a bolt or screw for tightening or holding something
You can find fasteners in autocad from its tool palettes -> Mechanical palette, press key control+3 to show the tool palettes. As I know, AutoCAD Mechanical has more fasteners with various of size and standard.
Fasteners in AutoCAD, how to draw fasteners in cad, cad fasteners, bolt and nu
- cad for iphone
- cad corner blocks
- How to open an autocad file
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- free 3d cad software dwg
- cad for students
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- autocad area calculation
- autocad autocomplete command
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- dgn to dwg converter
- zwcad 2011 crack
- autocad 2013 serial number
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software