Fasteners in AutoCAD, how to draw fasteners in cad, cad fasteners, bolt and nut
Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1. Screws & Bolts
Screw: A fastener designed to clamp two components together by the fastener mating to a threaded hole or other preformed hole.
Bolt: A fastener designed to clamp two components together by the fastener passing through the components and mating with a corresponding nut to hold the assembly together.
a perforated block usually of metal that has an internal screw thread and is used on a bolt or screw for tightening or holding something
You can find fasteners in autocad from its tool palettes -> Mechanical palette, press key control+3 to show the tool palettes. As I know, AutoCAD Mechanical has more fasteners with various of size and standard.
Fasteners in AutoCAD, how to draw fasteners in cad, cad fasteners, bolt and nu
- autocad .bak viewer
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- autocad area calculation
- 3d modelling programs
- mechanical design software
- area autocad
- Free 3d house design software
- cad/cam software download
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- how to open dwg on iphone
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- cad discussion
- autocad license error
- mechanical engineering software free download
- unlock viewport