Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1. From the "Format" menu at the top of the screen, choose "Units", or input command UNITS directly.
In the pop out dialog box, you will note that there are many unit types to choose from, including fractional, engineering and architectural. Select architectural, set the "units to scale inserted objects" to feet or inches, then choose "OK."
autocad zwcad feet inches units
2. Now you can input feet and inches when inputting length. For example, type command LINE, then input length like 1'-3" or 1'3"
Note: 1'-3" and 1'3" are same length, you can input decide which format by setting the variable UNITMODE to 0 or 1.
- minus the parenthesis.
' Is the symbol for feet
" Is the symbol for inches
You will also have to change the settings on the "dimension style" to architectural inches if you wish to dimension the drawing in feet and inches. Input command DIMSTYLE > choose your dimension style and click Modify button > In the pop out dialog box, go to "Primary Units" tab > Set Unit format as "Architectural",click OK to exist.
autocad zwcad feet inches units dimenstion
You can input feet and inches through above steps in both ZWCAD+ and AutoCAD.
Take a look at ZWCAD+:
ZWCAD vs AutoCAD
User voices: zwcad compared with autocad
You might also like to see:
how to change units of measurement
convert dwg to dxf
autocad insert field
Convert Line to Polyline
- cad cam software free
- dwg 3d
- dgn to dwg
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- autocad 2010 product key
- buy solidworks 2010
- zwcad 2013 download
- 3D Software Download
- autocad 2012 serial number
- sheet metal design tips
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- zwcad 2009 crack
- acad dwg viewer
- how to make a hole in autocad